Life of an Idol: Part 1

Fated to Meet You

Youngsaeng was pulled out of the car and dragged into a building, and was thrown into a room. There, he saw four other people standing there, staring at him in surprise. 

"YS! What the heck! We were so worried about you!" KJ exclaimed, running towards the puzzled boy. 

"Stop it!!!" Youngsaeng shrieked on top of his lungs, causing everyone to freeze. "I'm not YS! I told this man already but he wouldn't listen. I'm Youngsaeng. I'm a normal who goes to a normal school who DOESN'T WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH BECOMING FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Youngsaeng...?" HJL echoed. "So you're the look-alike of YS."

"Manager hyung," HJ started. "You just mistook a highschool student from a fellow member of SS501."

"But... this is YS, isn't he?" the man asked in surprise.

"No... He just said," JM commented. "He's Youngsaeng, not YS. They're different people."

All of a sudden, they heard a phone ring. The manager picked up his phone. "Yeobeoseyo?"

"Annyeonghaseyo," a familiar voice came from the other end.

Immediately, the older man put it on speaker phone. "Where are you???????"

"So... I see I traded spots with Youngsaeng," YS chuckled. 

"Ya!!!!!!!!" Youngsaeng screamed, going up to the manager and taking the phone. "Get back here!!!!!!!!!! I told you already, I don't want fame!!!!!!!!! I prefer the life of a normal person. Just get back to your job."

"Come on Youngsaeng," YS coaxed. "Just try it this once. Anyways, it might be good for your relationship with Hyunjoong. Also, get the manager back on the phone please."

Youngsaeng handed the cell back to the manager. "YS hyung wants to talk to you."

The manager took it. "So are you going to tell me where you are?"

"No, I have request."

"If I accept this request, will you come back?"

"Of course I will, after you fulfill this request, of course," YS laughed from the other end. "I want you to let Youngsaeng perform at the concert?"

"What?! I can't do that! You're the idol!!! You have to perform! This is also your comeback concert!" the man exclaimed in shock.

"No, since you couldn't even tell the different between me and Youngsaeng, I doubt the fans will be able to either. There won't be problem. A few days ago, I asked him to dance to Deja Vu with me and he copied every single move perfectly, also singing it along with me just fine. I want to see him on stage."

"But..."

"If you do this, I will go back without fail after the concert. Deal?"

The manager huffed. "Fine. But you'd better not break this promise, okay?"

"Neh~ I will be there for the talkshow, don't worry. Well, I'll be going to bed now. Good night~ Oh, and keep this a secret from Youngsaeng and the others for now, okay?"

The boy had hung up and the phone began beeping. The manager closed the phone and sighed.

"Wait... So Youngsaeng is going to be switching places with YS?" HJL asked his manager.

He nodded. "Apparently so."

"I refuse!" Youngsaeng remarked boldly. 

"Please, just until we find YS," HJ begged, clasping his hands together with puppy dog eyes. "It won't be long."

Youngsaeng grit his teeth and reluctantly nodded slightly. "Fine. But only for a little while. I don't want to be going on stage and performing."

"We'll be practicing all our dances for the next two months," HJL replied. "We have to get ready for the concert. You have a lot to learn."

Oh shoot... What about my knee? I can't move around too much with this leg... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I'll just see how this goes so it'll be a secret for now.

Huffing, Youngsaeng walked up to them. "Let's start then."