Monday Meeting

Fated to Meet You

"Okay everybody," Youngmin announced after school. "We will now hold our first meeting of the school year. Today is Monday and I am very pleased to see that everyone is here. Right, Youngsaeng?"

The boy nodded and stood up to continue. "I was thinking of having a spirit day held this Friday," Youngsaeng told them.

Youngmin continued for him. "Just a kind gesture to the other students. That day, we will make it so that the second half of the day will be entertainment. I was thinking that we can be a host club on that day."

"A host club?!" Kwangmin exclaimed in shock. "Seriously?"

Youngmin nodded. "The girls and boys admire us and stuff, which is the reason why they crowd in front of our door. This way, they can get to know us better."

"Host club..." Hyunseong thought a bit. "Who are going to be the hosts?"

"Who do you think are the most handsome?" Youngmin asked the others.

"We're doing a host club, right?" Donghyun questioned. "Then shouldn't everyone be hosts?"

"I'm going to be the kitchen," Youngsaeng told them.

"What? But you're the most popular!" Hyungseong exclaimed. "Even the guys want to be around you!"

"Youngmin isn't ready to be cooking on his own yet so I'll be the one making food and drinks."

"We're going to need at least one person serving and taking orders. Two people at the door and three hosts," Youngmin listed.

"I think Youngmin and Kwangmin should be together as one host, since they're twins," Jeongmin suggested.

"Minwoo would be a good host," Hyunseong chimed in. "Since he's sociable and cute."

Youngsaeng began writing on the board again. "Who's the third host?"

They all pointed at the President.

"But I already said that I would be in the kitchen," Youngsaeng reminded.

"You can cook everything beforehand," Donghyun advised. "That way the server only has to bring everything out."

"I can be the server!" Hyunseong volunteered with a wide grin.

"Then, that leaves Donghyun hyung and Jeongmin hyung at the door," Youngmin finished. Youngsaeng turned from the board as everybody watched in anticipation.

"We're going to need costumes."

The rest of the boys cheered. As three boys began working on designs for the suits and costumes, Youngsaeng and Youngmin planned out the menu.

"What can you cook?" Youngmin asked curiously.

"You really want me to make a list?" he questions with a rhetoric question and began writing on the paper. "Cookies, crepe, mousse cake, short cake, pudding, jello, brownies, cupcakes, macarons, tarts, pie, cheese cake, flan..."

Youngmin watched, stunned, as the otter continued.

"Scones, yogurt mousse, taramasalata, rolled sandwiches, creampuffs, castella, log cake... croquettes, takoyaki..."

"There's more?"

"Oh yes! Mont blanc is a must. There, finished."

"Are you sure we'll be able to cook all this?" Youngmin asked uncertainly.

"We're going to choose out of this list," the prince told him. "I've already added mont blanc. You choose a few more."

"The maximum amount?"

"10."

Okay... So we have mont blanc... What is that anyway?"

"You'll see."

The blonde looked back at the list. "Mousse... Yogurt mousse should be in it. And cupcakes, cookies, and crepe. Now we have 5."

"I'll ask the others," Youngsaeng said as he got up and began writing the list on the board, checking the ones they already chose. "Attention!"

Everyone stopped and looked at the president.

"Here is the list of foods we might be making," the otter announced. "The maximum number is 10. Youngmin and I have already chosen 5. I want each of you to choose one more."

"Jelly!" Minwoo immediately squealed, clapping his hands together.

"Takoyaki," Donghyun called.

"Tarts," Hyunseong chose.

"Jeongmin and Kwangmin?" Youngmin echoed. "Choose something."

"Rolled sandwiches," Kwangmin said.

"Scones," was Jeongmin's final answer.

Youngsaeng nodded and wrote everything down. "Okay, drinks will be fruit punch, bubble tea, and water."

"Really? Bubble tea?" Minwoo exclaimed in a high-pitched tone.

"Yeah. Okay, now get back to work. We have a lot to do this week," Youngmin ordered and headed to the kitchen with Youngsaeng.

The otter turned back suddenly. "Also, SCR's, make sure to tell all the teachers to announce this or you can go around in the morning to tell everyone about this. Make sure to tell the teachers that you will be disrupting class though."

"Neh, President!"