Change

Fated to Meet You

Hyungjun dug into the boy's bag and took out the keys, unlocking the door for Kyujong, Jungmin, and Nara. Kyujong quickly went upstairs and set Youngsaeng down onto the bed, covering the boy with a blanket.

"How are we going to contact his aunt?" Nara murmured, slightly in panic.

"I have her phone number," Hyungjun assured as he his phone and looked through the contacts. As soon as found Youngsaeng's aunt's phone number, he rushed downstairs and grabbed the home phone, dialling the number.

He breathed a sigh of relief when the line connected.

"Yeobeoseyo?" he heard the woman say.

"Auntie!" Hyungjun exclaimed and ran upstairs again.

"Oh, Hyungjun-ah. Why are you calling?"

"Youngsaeng hyung's in trouble," the boy told her quickly.

"Bwoh? Mworago? Again?"

"He has an eating disorder, a cold, and a fever!" he listed to the woman on the other side of the world. "One of the new students of the school, named Nara, she said that you might be the only one who can get hyung to eat. He collapsed a while ago and is unconscious."

"Omo! I'll book plane tickets right away!" Youngsaeng's aunt exclaimed and Hyungjun heard her plopping down onto a chair and then several clicks of the mouse came. "The next plane that I'll be able to take is in three days. You have to get Youngsaeng to eat something!"

"He can't! He pukes whenever he eats something," Hyungjun informed.

"Can he drink water?"

"Neh."

"Get him to drink lots of water. That will help with the cold," she ordered. "I'll get there as soon as I can. Take care of him, arasseo?"

"Arasseo."

"I'll see you soon. Annyeong."

"Annyeong, auntie," Hyungjun ended and the hung up.

Nara turned to him. "Is she coming?"

"She's in America and the next plane that she'll be able to take is in three days. She'll be able to get here by the end of this week," Hyungjun reported. "But... He has to eat..."

"He can't..." Kyujong muttered as he went back to the room with an ice pack. "Making him eat will only make it worse."

Jungmin sighed as he took the ice pack and placed it on Youngsaeng's forehead. "I think I should go back to school now. Kyujong, Hyungjun, come on. Nara can stay here since she has permission."

"No, I'm staying," Hyungjun objected. "I want to tell hyung of what Harry is doing."

Jungmin's face scrunched up slightly. "What do you mean?"

"Harry took pictures of the two together and is threatening Hyunjoong that he is going to show it to everyone and reveal their relationship, if Hyunjoong doesn't become his boyfriend," Nara continued for Hyungjun.

"You knew?" Hyungjun asked the girl. "Why didn't you tell Youngsaeng hyung?"

"I only knew yesterday," Nara exclaimed. "Hyunjoong told me not to tell Youngsaeng or else Harry would have something else in mind."

"I'm still going to tell hyung," Hyungjun insisted. "He deserves to know. At least if we tell him, he won't hurt as much. He'll be able to find a way to overcome this problem. He always does."

"Well then, if Hyungjun's staying, then I'm staying too," Jungmin remarked. "Kyujong, how about you?"

Kyujong smirked. "I'm not going to let you guys have all the fun."

Nara put her finger to her lips. "Don't make too much noise. Youngsaeng also needs rest. He been deprived of sleep, too so don't wake him up. Let's all go downstairs."

They agreed and decided to talk downstairs at the couch. When they got there though, they saw that Hyunjoong and Harry were already sitting down and waiting for them. Hyunjoong quickly stood up. "How's Youngsaeng? Is he okay?"

Hyungjun immediately glared at Harry. Jungmin grabbed the brunette's arm in case a sudden act of violence came out again.

Nara stared at them. "How'd you get here?"

Harry rolled his eyes. "We climbed in here through the window."

Hyunjoong glared at him. "The front door was unlocked."

"Kyujong hyung, I think I should go upstairs and change hyung out of his clothes," Hyungjun suggested, wanting to get away from Harry.

Jungmin looked at him. "Are you sure you want to do that?"

The younger boy smiled as he turned back to the stairs. "Don't worry, I've done it before."

"He's... done it before...?" Hyunjoong echoed. "That means he's seen Otter before? No! Hyungjun!"

Immediately, the boy dashed upstairs after Hyungjun. The other three turned to Harry.

"So..." Nara started. "Why are you here?"

"Accompanying my boyfriend, of course," Harry huffed. "He begged to come and see Youngsaeng and seeing him in such a pitiful state made me feel a little sympathetic so I tagged along to make sure that nothing happens."

"You know, we're probably never going to forgive you. You know that?" Kyujong remarked.

Harry smirked. "Why should I care about you guys?"

Meanwhile, in Youngsaeng's room, Hyungjun lifted the blanket and was about to begin ing Youngsaeng's jacket. The boy on the bed was gasping, his face flushed and small drops of sweat dripping.

"I'll do it," the boy exclaimed and hurried over.

Hyungjun raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you supposed to be with Harry?"

"I... wanted to come see him..." Hyunjoong said softly. "It's my fault, I know."

The brunette sighed and got up. "We'll be downstairs."

Hyunjoong exhaled once Hyungjun closed the door. He turned back to Youngsaeng and blushed slightly at the boy's sleeping, defenseless expression. He gently caressed the otter's cheek and his hair, removing the ice pack and placing it on the desk. When Youngsaeng groaned did he realized that he was staring at the boy. Hyunjoong quickly ed the boy's jacket and slid it off of his shoulders. His heart raced as he undressed the boy, his cheeks heating up. He's such a turn on even when he's asleep... Aish... Hold it back, Hyunjoong. You have to hold the urge back. Hold it.

After tossing the jacket onto a nearby chair, Hyunjoong untied the tie and also threw it to the side. Swallowing nervously, he began to the white dress shirt.

"Nn..." the boy groaned as his eyebrows furrowed, as if he were having a bad dream.

The older boy softly kissed the boy on the neck and breathed into his ear, earning a quiet moan from Youngsaeng. This turned him on even more but he held it back, slowly undoing the buttons one by one with shaking hands. He finished the last button and slid the top off the boy's shoulder, revealing his smooth, milky collar bone. Hyunjoong's thoughts began racing around in circles as he tried to concentrate and not give into lust. Digging his arm underneath the boy, he lifted him slightly off the bed and slipped the shirt off. His blood pulsed through his veins as he could hear his heart beat in his head. Frantically, he rushed to the drawer and began digging through it, searching for pajamas. A few moments later, he found a set and brought it back to the sweating boy. It was hard but he managed to get the shirt on him and calmed down a litte once he had buttoned up the shirt.

"Aigoo..." he mumbled. "I'm going to die... How am I going to hide this...?" He looked down at the clearly visible bulge in his jeans.

He removed the blanket even more and gulped as he ped the zipper of the uniform pants and swiftly pulled it down. The sight of Youngsaeng's smooth thighs made him lose his breath and he forgot to breathe. Once he began feeling incredible faint did he realize that he wasn't breathing. He slipped off the boy's socks and grabbed the pajama pants, pulling it up.

"Joongie..." Youngsaeng mumbled as his eyes opened slightly.

"Otter? You're awake," Hyunjoong stated the obvious. Youngsaeng wasn't completely awake yet, not aware that Hyunjoong had been changing his clothes.

The prince reached out and put his hand on top of Hyunjoong's, which was on the bed, and squeezed it with all the strength he could muster. It wasn't a strong squeeze but it was enough for Hyunjoong to know what Youngsaeng was trying to tell him. He smiled and bent down, placing pressure against Youngsaeng's lips with his. His lips on mine... It feels so perfect and... Was he always that sweet?

He pulled away and saw Youngsaeng smiled warmlly and close his eyes, his hand going limp a few seconds later. Hyunjoong sighed miserably. How am I going to deal with this is... I need him so badly right now. Aish... It actually hurts now... I feel like killing myself.

Mentally, he imagined himself jumping off a cliff. Chuckling, he turned back to the sleeping boy, placing the ice pack back onto his forehead. A few minutes later, he could feel the pain fade away and he knew that he had finally calmed down. He covered the boy with the blanket again and grasped onto his hand, clutching onto it tightly. I could never leave him. It's so hard to stay away from him for a few days, how am I going survive six years? I guess I'll find a way... I love him, I hope he knows that.

He looked down at their hands and sighed, still in deep thought. He gently intertwined their fingers, making it into a lover's hold.

"Hyung, are you done?" Hyungjun's voice came from the door.

Hyunjoong reluctantly let go of Youngsaeng's hand and got up, opening the door. "Yeah, I'm done..."

"Come on, we're all going home for today. We're meeting here again after school though. Make sure to come if you're going to early or late."