Announcement

Fated to Meet You

"President, can you go with us to the classrooms?" Minwoo requested, poking his head into the kitchen.

"Ah, arasseo," Youngsaeng said as he wiped his hands on the cloth. "Youngmin, you know how to do the rest, right?"

The blonde boy nodded. "Yeah, leave it to me."

The otter hurried out and took off the apron, putting his jacket with the band back on, joining Minwoo and Jeongmin. "You two have already informed the teachers, right?"

"Said and done~" Jeongmin chimed with a grin.

"I think we'll be able to cover more area if we separate," Minwoo suggested. "What exactly do we have to say?"

"The date, time, and what we're doing," Youngsaeng instructed. "I'll take over 1-3. Minwoo, you can take 4-6. Jeongmin can take 7-9. Is that good?"

"Sure," Jeongmin agreed with a shrug.

"Oh! Also," Youngsaeng cut in.

"Hmm?"

"I almost forget to tell you two. It's a change of plans. On Friday, we will get half of the school to go in the morning and second half after lunch. The whole school going after lunch is too much."

"How are the halves going to be divided?"

"1-4 wil come in the morning. 5-9 in the afternoon."

"Oh, that's easier," Minwoo nodded and started towards his section.

Jeongmin and Youngsaeng also separated. The prince went to class 1B first and wait until the teacher finished speaking before knocking.

"Yes, come in," a low, deep voice came.

He opened the door and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo. I've come to tell the classes about the spirit day on Friday."

"Ah, yes, go ahead Youngsaeng," his last year teacher said. Mr. Lee knew him well.

The President walked to the front of the classroom. "This Friday, we're going to hold a special spirit day as a welcome gesture to our school," Youngsaeng announced to the over-attentive class. "Class 1A will be holding a host club in that room. Food and drinks will be provided and everything is free. Sections 1-4 will be going in the morning, from beginning to lunch. Sections 5-9 will be going in the afternoon. Any questions?"

Hyungjun put up his hand. "Are you also a host?"

Youngsaeng nodded. "Neh, I'm going to be one of the hosts."

A few girls squealed in excitement and clapped their hands together with smiles. The otter turned to Mr. Lee and bowed. "I'm finished here. Thank you for your time."

"Ah, yes. Thank you for coming," the teacher said with a smile.

Youngsaeng exited the classroom and headed for the next one. He said almost the exact same things at class 2A. When he arrived at 2B, he immediately spotted Hyunjoong and Jungmin sitting near the back.

"Annyeonghaseyo," he greeted to the teacher, Mr. Bong.

"Oh! Youngsaeng! Welcome!" he exclaimed enthusiastically. "And what are you here for?"

"I've come to announce the spirit day the SC has decided to hold on Friday."

"Yes, stand here," he urged.

The otter smiled awkwardly and stood at the front of the class again. "This Friday, class 1A will be holding a host club in their room." He saw Hyunjoong's and Jungmin's eyes widen. "This is like a welcome gesture to the new school year. Food and drinks will be provided. Sections 1-4 will be going first in the morning, from beginning to lunch. Sections 5-9 will be going in the afternoon. Questions please."

Hyunjoong put up his hand. "Who are the hosts?"

"Youngmin, Kwangmin... Minwoo, and myself."

"Really? You're going to be a host?" a girl squealed from front. "Yay~~~"

Youngsaeng nodded and turned to Mr. Bong. "I'm finished. Thank you for you time."

"Come again~" Mr. Bong chimed as the boys left.

Youngsaeng turned back to the class and put both of his palms together, bowing. He made it look like a bow as 'thank you for your time' but it was actually in apology to Hyunjoong for becoming one of the hosts.

Hyunjoong watched as Youngsaeng bowed, facing mostly towards him. He smileda as the boy left the classroom and headed down the hall.