If He Doesn't, We'll Break Up

Fated to Meet You

At school, Youngsaeng told Jungmin, Kyujong and Hyungjun that Hyunjoong had gotten into an accident. After school, they immediately went to see him though Youngsaeng was reluctant.

"Come on, Youngsaeng!" Kyujong insisted. "You have to go see him. He's your boyfriend!"

He did go with them and his heart beat faster the more they approached the door of Hyunjoong's room. When they opened the door, he saw that his boyfriend was still lying on the bed, sleeping. They entered quietly, being careful not wake up the sleeping boy. He felt more and more guilty when he saw how pale and defenseless the boy looked, it looked he hadn't eaten for days. Youngsaeng stayed at the back. It's my fault hyung got injured. If only I hadn't run across the road, if only I had stayed there or stopped then he wouldn't have gotten injured. If only I wasn't such a coward. I don't deserve to be here. I don't deserve to see him.

Half an hour later, the others saw that Hyunjoong was beginning to stir.

"Hyung?" Hyungjun muttered gently. "Jungmin hyung, Kyujong hyung, Hyunjoong hyung's waking up!"

Kyujong and Jungmin, who were talking on the side, ran to the bed, looming down on the injured boy.

"Hyung!" Kyujong exclaimed as he saw the boy slowly open his eyes.

"Thank goodness!" Jungmin breathed. "Do you know how worried we were about you?"

"How... How'd you know...?" Hyunjoong croaked quietly.

"Youngsaeng hyung told us when he got to school today," Hyungjun filled him in.

"Speaking of Youngsaeng, where is he?" Kyujong began, looking around and just noticing that the otter was nowhere in sight.

Jungmin hit the older boy on the head. "Pabo! I thought I told you to keep an eye on him!"

"Ya! How about you?" Kyujong argued. "I can't carry all the responsibility."

"It's expected," Hyunjoong interrupted.

They stared at him. "What do you mean?"

The cow's gaze connected with Hyungjun's. "I'm sorry Hyungjun. I broke our promise."

"Promise? What promise?" Jungmin asked when he suddenly saw the youngest boy stiffen and glare at Hyunjoong, as if furious with him.

"So what's why hyung didn't want to come..." Hyungjun murmured quietly in rage. "Then I shouldn't have come either!!! You'd better quietly think about what you've done!!!!" And with that, he stormed out of the room. 

Kyujong and Jungmin turned back to see that he was trying to sit up. They helped him and leaned him against the wall.

"Hyung, tell us clearly what happened," Kyujong ordered sternly as Jungmin brought back a glass of water for him to drink.

"I destroyed our relationship," he started, beginning to tear up. "I completely ruined it..."

"Wait, how hyung?" Jungmin asked.

"I forcefully kissed him," Hyunjoong explained after gulping down the glass of water.

"You what?!" Kyujong exclaimed in shock. "That's why Hyungjun ran out of the room? I would, too right now but did he beat you up until you had to go to the hospital after that?"

"You're welcome to run away," Hyunjoong told him and looked up at Jungmin. "You, too."

"And your injuries?" Jungmin reminded him.

"He ran away from me and I pushed him out of the way of car but I was the one that got hit," they heard him chuckle sadly. "I'm such a pathetic boyfriend... I even ruined the chocolate he gave me."

"Was there anything else?" Kyujong questioned.

"There was a lot. It was the day of SS501's concert and I found out that he was the one singing."

"He was the one singing?" Jungmin exclaimed in surprise. "I was watching him sing the whole time? Not YS?"

Hyunjoong nodded. "He even sang the last song for me. When I found out, you had no idea how happy you was," He closed his eyes and sighed. "He even gave me specially made chocolates and had the courage to kiss me without me asking."

"And then you forcefully kissed him," Jungmin remarked.

He nodded. "I didn't know I was doing it! It was so scary. I couldn't stop myself. I was like my inner thoughts were taking over and... I couldn't even see anything until he kicked me in the stomach..."

Kyujong smirked. "Yeah, Youngsaeng for the win."

"And then he ran away and you chased after him. He went on the road and you pushed him out of the way of the car and you got hit," Jungmin guess again.

"You guessed correctly. I doubt Youngsaeng will ever come to see me... "

"Hyung, Youngsaeng's not the type to just break up after someone forces a kiss on him," Kyujong assured. "I'll go talk to him. I'm sure he'll come."

"No, just give him some time," Jungmin said to Kyujong. "It's best not to force requests on him right now. He's probably still a little scared."

Hyunjoong agreed with Jungmin. "He'll come if he wants to. If he doesn't... then I'll just see it as a break up..."

"Hyung!"

"You two can leave me alone now. I want to sleep."

"But hyung!" Kyujong protested but was dragged out by Jungmin. "Kyujong hyung, shut up. Hyunjoong hyung and Youngsaeng hyung need some time to recollect their thoughts and think about it, okay? Don't go trying to do everything yourself."

"But hyung's going to be depressed all his life if he breaks up with Youngsaeng hyung now," Kyujong argued. "You know how much hyung loves him."

"I know but..." Jungmin sighed. "They'll figure it out themselves, I'm sure of it. Youngsaeng hyung won't break up with Hyunjoong hyung over this. He definitely won't. He's a nice guy and he's forgiving, too. There's no way there'll break up."

"Zero chance?"

The horse nodded confidently. "Zero chance."

"What will you do if they do break up?"

"Then I will take the blame and will try to mend their relationship back together," Jungmin promised. "Okay, now let's go. We have to give Hyunjoong hyung some space. I want to go see if Hyungjun is okay."

"Do you even know where the heck he is?"

"Well, he's probably at Youngsaeng hyung's house comforting so... Let's just go there."