Hair Salon

Fated to Meet You

The next morning, Youngsaeng took off the bracelet and handed it to YS. "Take care of it, okay? Don't lose it and keep it clean. This bracelet is important to me."

YS smiled. "Yeah, I know it is. Oh, Youngsaeng-ah..."

"Neh?"

"Did you two... do something last night...?"

Youngsaeng furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean?"

YS pointed at his neck. "You have a hickey..."

"A hickey...?" the younger boy echoed and went to the mirror. His eyes widened when he saw the bright, red spot. "What the heck! How did that get there?"

The older boy giggled. "You two did something naughty last night, didn't you?"

"No! We didn't! Of course we didn't!" Youngsaeng denied frantically. "We just gave each other presents and played around! We didn't do anything! Why won't you believe me..."

"No, no, I believe you," YS laughed, patting the flustered boy on the back. "Go upstairs and find something to cover that up."

Youngsaeng nodded and rushed up the stairs, his face flushed with embarrassment. When did that get there anyways???

After that, the manager was at the door to pick up Youngsaeng. YS hid out of sight as the younger boy left with the man. The otter climbed into the van.

"How was the date?" the manager asked him curiously.

"It was fun," was the curt response as they began driving away. Youngsaeng noticed that they weren't going to the dorm or the practice room. "Where are we going?"

"The hair salon," the man told him. "We have to dye your hair for the concert."

"What?!" the young boy exclaimed in shock. "But I never agreed to this! Why can't I just go with black hair?"

"It's just so that no one knows it's not YS," the manager said. "We're going to dye your hair and that's that. You can redye it black after the concert but until the concert, you're going to have brown hair."

"Can you show me what my hair is going to look like after the dye?"

"We're planning to turn the hair back to the time when SS501 performed Deja Vu. Your hair is the perfect length so after the dye, it should look exactly the same." The manager took out a picture and handed it to Youngsaeng. The otter looked at it. "So this is what YS looked like when he performed Deja Vu?"

The manager nodded. "Yeah and that's what you're going to look like once we're finished."

Soon, they arrived at the hair salon and when Youngsaeng went in, he found out that the other SS501 members were also there, getting their hair done.

"The concert's in February," Youngsaeng remarked. "Why do we have to prepare so early?"

"It's just so our hair stylists can get used to styling the new hair," JM answered from the chair. Youngsaeng looked around. HJL and KJ were fast asleep as the hair stylists were doing their hair. HJ was about to fall asleep. JM was pretty much the only one wide awake.

The otter was seated onto a chair and the chair tilted down so that he was lying down, his head in a tub. The hair stylist began washing his hair while massaging his head. This felt pretty good.

After the massage, the stylist dried his head and began combing it carefully and t off the end. His hair was permanently straightened and then they started to dye it.

A couple of hours later, his hair was finally done. The others' hair were also pretty much completed. Youngsaeng looked in the mirror and saw that his hair was straight with a little bit of puff. It was mostly caramel brown with a few black highlights here and there, which was his natural hair color that the hair stylist had left undyed.

"So, what do you think?" HJL asked after he woke up. "You really look like YS now."

Youngsaeng studied his new colored hair. "It's nice," was his reply and got up from the chair, bowing to the hair stylist. "Gangsahamnida."

The five climbed into the van, admiring their new hairstyles. Well, all except Youngsaeng who was staring absentmindedly out the window. He was thinking about what Hyunjoong and YS were doing now.

All of a sudden, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He looked at the screen and saw that it was YS. "Yeobeoseyo?"

"Youngsaeng-ah, Hyunjoong just left," YS told him.

"So soon?"

"Well, I'm not sure what you were doing but it's already 4 in the afternoon."

Youngsaeng looked at his watch in surprise. "Oh, it is. But he usually eats dinner at the house."

"He said that his sister wanted him to be back at the house by 4:30 so he had to leave early," YS told him. "Anyways, tomorrow, I think I can go out to give back the bracelet."

"But if he goes again and sees that you're not wearing it, what's he going to say?"

"I'll just say that I don't want to wear it because it's special and I don't want it to get dirty," YS assured. "That's a good reason."

The younger boy nodded. "Yeah, that's good then. So tomorrow, what time and where?"

"You can come in the evening at about 5 o'clock... How about at the park?"

The otter agreed. "Okay then. See ya."