Preparation

Fated to Meet You

Early in the morning on the 24th, Youngsaeng woke up and immediately got up to take a shower and refresh himself. After packing his present, his cellphone, wallet, and a few other things, he headed to the door with his manager who was going to drive him to his house.

"Good morning," he greeted.

"Ready for your date?"

"Almost," Youngsaeng murmured. "I just have to go home and cook a few things before heading out."

In the car, there was silence. Youngsaeng took a deep breath and began to speak. "Hyung..."

"Neh?"

"YS told me that you agreed to have me perform in the concert. Are you sure this will be fine?" Youngsaeng asked.

"He told you?" the manager grumbled. "And he even told us to keep it a secret from all the other members. Well yeah, it'll be fine. YS said it himself. If even I and the other manager mixed you up with him then you will have no problem. Anyways, your voice is also about the same as his. You can sing and dance very well so I wouldn't worry."

"But..." What about my leg?

"Yeah? What is it?"

"N-Never mind..."

When they got to his house after half an hour, Youngsaeng got out and waved to the manager. "Bye and thanks!"

"No problem. Have fun! I'll pick you up tomorrow morning."

The young boy nodded and headed into the house after seeing the van drive off into the distance. He took out his keys and unlocked the door. "I'm home!"

"Youngsaeng!" a voice exclaimed from the kitchen.

He headed there and saw YS cooking something. "What are you doing?"

"I'm making a lunchbox for the lovey dovey couple," YS said with a smile.

"I came back early to do that," Youngsaeng grumbled with a pout. "Why are you doing it?"

"It's an apology for suddenly forcing the concert on you," YS told him. "I really want to see you perform on stage."

"Hyung! I'm just a normal student. I don't have the potential to do that so suddenly."

"Yes you do!" the older boy insisted. "You definitely do and you will. I promise you that you'll have fun."

"Don't you dare get me to do this ever again!"

"Also, how's your knee? Is it okay?" YS asked with concern.

Youngsaeng rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Now you ask. You have no idea how much pain this leg has given to me. Learning the dances is torture! What the heck!"

"Then--"

"But," Youngsaeng continued, looking into YS's eyes. "I respect your wishes. HJ hyung told me why you wanted to try out a life as a normal highschool student. I'll be fine, that's for sure. The others don't know yet, only the managers and choreographers know that I'm, for sure, going to be performing. The other members are well prepared though."

YS chuckled playfully and turned back to cooking. "Yay~ I will definitely cheer you on. Anyways, go upstairs and change out of my clothes."

Youngsaeng immediately agreed and turned towards the stairs.