Sauna

Fated to Meet You

Youngsaeng didn't wake up until the next morning on Saturday and Hyunjoong let him sleep until he woke up. The doctor simply said that it was lack of rest and so it was best to let Youngsaeng keep on sleeping. 

But strangely, Hyunjoong felt as if it wasn't because of lack of sleep because when Youngsaeng woke up, he was still tired and was reluctant to move.

"Otter, do you want to go out for a walk today?" Hyunjoong offered but Youngsaeng shook his head. "I don't want to move."

"Youngsaeng, what's wrong? You're not usually like this," murmured the older boy worriedly, taking Youngsaeng's hand. The latter didn't answer and let out a breath. Hyunjoong stood up and went over to his laptop. Youngsaeng watched with dull eyes, wondering what Hyunjoong was doing while typing with fast fingers and eyes with fire. 

After a few moments of silence, Hyunjoong shot up from his seat and took Youngsaeng by the arm. "Come on, we're going to the sauna."

Youngsaeng stared at him in surprise. "E-eh? Why? Can't I just stay home?" he puffed up his cheeks cutely, looking up at his lover with innocent eyes. Hyunjoong smirked and pushed Youngsaeng down onto the bed, lowering himself onto his elbows as he connected their lips. His tongue slid over the cut from yesterday gently and entered the latter's mouth. 

The younger boy moaned softly into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Hyunjoong's neck to bring him closer. He whined when Hyunjoong pulled away and felt himself being lifted into a princess hold. 

"What are you doing?" he groaned, hugging the older boy tightly. 

Hyunjoong smiled as he placed Youngsaeng down on his lap and connected their lips again. "Come on, Otter, let's go to the sauna. I just read that if people don't sweat enough, they become tired. You haven't been exercising very much, have you?"

Youngsaeng pursed his lips. "Do you think I can?"

"Then you can sweat in the sauna. I'll take you there, arasseo?"

The cute prince shook his head, sticking out his lips. "I don't want to..."

"Aigoo, you're too spoiled," chuckled the older boy before setting Youngsaeng back down on the bed. "I promise you'll feel better after this. I'll go get our things ready, okay? We can go in the swimming pool while we're at it."

"But I--"

Hyunjoong shushed him and went over to the drawers. Opening and closing them as he searched for the swimming suits and goggles. Youngsaeng watched with a disappointed pout. 

After the older boy finally packed up everything including their towels, goggles, swimming suits, shampoo and a change of clothes, he made Youngsaeng change out of the pajamas and throw on some outside clothing before dragging the younger boy into his car and zooming off. 

"But I haven't eaten breakfast yet..." the otter whined. 

"You can eat later. We'll eat when you get your appetite back."

Youngsaeng blinked owlishly. "How'd you know I didn't have an appetite?"

Hyunjoong smiled. "I know everything about you." 

When they arrived, Youngsaeng was once again, reluctant to get out of the car but Hyunjoong pulled him out. Groaning and complaining, the younger boy was dragged into the swimming pool. 

"Come on, get changed," ordered Hyunjoong, his hands on his hips. "The sooner we go in, the sooner we come in."

Grumbling under his breath, Youngsaeng grabbed his swim suit and went into the changing rooms. Seconds later, he stumbled out only to be pushed back in. Hyunjoong quickly closed the door behind them. He looked up and saw Hyunjoong's upper body. Immediately, he blushed and looked away. 

"What's wrong with you now?" muttered the otter prince as he stood up from the bench he was pushed onto. "Let's go already."

"Wait, wait, wait," Hyunjoong said quickly and grabbed a t-shirt from the bag, making Youngsaeng wear it. The latter looked down. "Oh, well that's a lot better. Okay, let's go."

Hurriedly, Hyunjoong stuffed all of their belongings in a locker and locked it, taking the younger boy by the wrist and pulling him out into the swimming pool area. 

"Wait, where's the sauna?" the older boy asked as he looked around. 

Youngsaeng simply shrugged. "I've never really been here before so I don't know."

Eventually, Hyunjoong managed to find it and they entered. Youngsaeng stiffened when the door opened because hot air immediately blew out of it. "Do we have to go in there?"

Hyunjoong forced himself and his lover in and sat on the wooden bench. Already, they were starting to sweat from the hot air. Around them, men and women also were heating themselves up. Youngsaeng felt sleepy from all this heat and couldn't help but close his eyes and lean onto Hyunjoong. He could feel stares but didn't care. 

"Youngsaeng, don't fall asleep here," whispered Hyunjoong, pushing him up. 

"But I'm so tired..." Youngsaeng whimpered back. "I wanna sleep... And can we go out there, it's so hard to breathe."

"Just hold it for a while longer. We're going to stay here for half an hour," instructed the older boy with a determined nod. "Don't give up. You're usually the persistent one."

"But--"

"Stop saying 'but'!" huffed Hyunjoong and patted Youngsaeng's head with a grin. "It's alright. It'll be over soon, I hope. I want to get out, too."

Youngsaeng had hoped to simply sit there peacefully but then young, teenage girls began to enter the sauna and purposely sat beside Hyunjoong, chatting and even starting to ask Hyunjoong questions. 

"Wow, you're really handsome, are you a model?" one of the girls asked curiously as her eyes looked all over the boy's body. 

Hyunjoong smiled awkwardly. "N-no, I'm not." 

The older boy constantly glanced over at Youngsaeng, who seemed to be unattentive and was staring into space. He gently shook the boy's arm and Youngsaeng looked over at him with cold eyes. "What?"

"Who is that?" another girl questioned when she caught sight of Youngsaeng.

The group began to giggle, directing their comments at Hyunjoong. 

"Oppa, what's your name?" a girl asked as she batted her eyelashes. 

"I... Sorry, I don't really want to give it out," he stammered and held tightly onto Youngsaeng's wrist. Quickly, he turned back to his boyfriend. "Otter?"

Youngsaeng shook Hyunjoong off of his wrist and stood up. "You can continue to chat with them. I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me."

With that, the boy went over to the other side of the sauna room. The girls noticed and turned over to Hyunjoong. "Aw, what's with your friend? Feeling bad because we didn't compliment him? He doesn't even have enough confidence to show his upper body. What type of boy is--"

"Shut up," Hyunjoong blew his top at them and stood up, going over to Youngsaeng's side. The younger boy glanced at him and pouted. Smiling softly, Hyunjoong took his hand again. "I love you, okay?" he whispered. 

Youngsaeng nodded, his cheeks rosy, and returned the hold. Their hands were hidden between them so no one could see. Hyunjoong chuckled. "Were you jealous?"

The younger boy shook his head. "Ani..."

"Come on, spill it. Tell me the truth, you little liar. I know you were."

Youngsaeng glared at him. "So what if I was? Is there something wrong with it?" 

Hyunjoong grinned. "No, of course not. I love it when you get jealous. It makes me feel special." 

The prince blew air out of his mouth. "Is thirty minutes up yet?"

The older boy shook his head. "No, there's still a few minutes left."