Not Too Sick

Fated to Meet You

The next morning, the otter stirred and opened his eyes to see a pleasant view of his lover beside him, sleeping peacefully. Wait, what's on my wrist? It's cold...

He moved his arm and looked at his hand to see the bracelet with the chains and the rose. He smiled slightly and pecked Hyunjoong on the cheek. Checking the clock, he saw that it was almost noon already.

"Hyung, wake up," the prince coaxed gently, his voice still coarse, as shaking his boyfriend. "It's already almost noon."

Hyunjoong groaned. "5 more minutes..."

"Come on, hyung."

"One more minute, then... One more minute..."

"Hyung," Youngsaeng whined and smirked when a sudden thought came to him. He carefully moved his hands to the older boy's sides and began to tickle. Without warning, he felt himself being pushed down onto the bed and in a blink of an eye, Hyunjoong was on top of him.

"Never, ever tickle me in the morning," Hyunjoong warned him.

The otter gazed into his deep, brown eyes, not being able to look away. The two stared at each other for a few seconds before the older boy slowly bent down and connected their mouths. Youngsaeng closed his eyes and took a breath through his nose when their lips met. Hyunjoong melted into the boy's touch and moved his hand up to the otter's head, grabbing his hair. The prince slid his arms around the top boy's neck and brought him closer. When air was needed, they broke away, gasping for air but reconnected their mouths, wanting more of each other.

Youngsaeng moaned softly when their tongues met, feeling slightly dizzy again. They fought as the otter tilted his head slightly to get a better angle. He could feel Hyunjoong beginning to his shirt as they continued their hot make-out session. "Mm... Hyung..."

Hyunjoong wanted to keep the boy's lips on his forever. Ahh... He's so sweet. It tastes good, I want more of him.

The boy on the bottom moaned into Hyunjoong's mouth when the older boy began to squeeze and massage his s. Hyunjoong broke away from the kiss and began giving Youngsaeng more hickeys on his milky skin, adding to the ones from last night.

"Ahh... Hyung..." the younger boy breathed, his breathing becoming faint and irregular.

Youngsaeng grabbed the boy's hand when he got to the pants, shaking his head.

"Eo? Why?" Hyunjoong asked with disappoinment.

"Not today," the otter replied. "My still hurts from last night..."

The older boy grinned and pecked the prince's lip. "Okay then. Do you feel better?"

"My head and throat still hurt and I'm a bit dizzy but I think I'm fine," Youngsaeng answered, getting out of the bed. "And... Still a little cold..."

"Arasseo, I'll give you some medicine before you leave, okay? Let's go wash up."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Guys~~~ I finished the main/cover photo thingymabob so go to the foreword to see it :D I hope I did a good job. It's simple and plain.