Ruined

Fated to Meet You

The next day, when Youngsaeng arrived at school early in the morning, he opened the door and gasped. "No..." he murmured as he looked around. The chairs and desks were thrown around, graffiti sprayed on the walls shouting out swear words towards the President. Plates and lamps were smashed onto the carpet, the little pieces shattered. Who did this? He pulled out the note he had read yesterday and furrowed his eyebrows. I need to know the name of this person... Or these people if it's a group.

He started cleaning up quickly and ignored cooking. Then a thought suddenly interrupted him and he rushed to the kitchen, breathing in relief to see that it was still neat and clean. Careful not to pierce himself, he delicately picked up the pieces of glass on the ground into his hand and threw them in the garbage.

"What happened?" an exclaim floated into the room.

Youngsaeng didn't answer. He recognized the voice. It was Youngmin. The vice president hurried over to the prince, shaking him. "Youngsaeng-ah, who did this? Why is the room like this?"

The boy just shook his head, gesturing that he didn't know who but he knew why. It was obvious. The words on the walls told them exactly why the student had done this. This must have had happened after school after he had left for nobody would wake up so early just to terrorize and damage the room of a person they hate. Youngmin also began cleaning up, placing the chairs and desks back to where they usually were, picking up pieces of paper lying around on the floor. Youngsaeng glanced around and saw that the teacher's desk was left untouched. His gaze darkened. This person's smart, that's for sure. If Mrs. Kim's corner was also covered in graffiti, she would definitely hunt him down to the ends of the earth.

Soon, everybody in the 1A class arrived and were also shocked.

"Youngsaeng! When did this happen?" Minwoo asked in disbelief. "How could they-- Who would be so cruel?"

"Start cleaning up. We want this room to look as clean as possible by the time school starts," Youngsaeng ordered as he scrubbed the paint off the walls. It was hard but he still managed to do it. He had to also stand up on a chair at times for the places he couldn't reach.

"Otter," Hyunjoong's voice floated in a while later. "What are you doing up there? It's dangerous, come down."

Youngsaeng looked up. "Oh, help me with this."

His boyfriend walked over and looked at the remaining spray paint. Most of the statements were already wiped off by the other students and only half a word remained. Hyunjoong furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What does that say?"

"Nothing. Just help me scrub it off. I'm too short," Youngsaeng remarked as he moved the chair away and handed the wet, soapy cloth to Hyunjoong. The latter took it and reached up, easily rubbing the words. Hyunjoong was stronger than Youngsaeng so he also used less effort. Youngsaeng watched in awe as the work was completed. "I wish I were that tall..."

The older boy grinned and gently patted his lover on the head. "No, I like it that you're shorter than me. You're cuter that way."

Youngsaeng scowled. "But I need to be strong to do a lot of stuff. I can't lift really heavy stuff now..."

"Then don't," Hyunjoong said as he finished scrubbing and leaned down, taking the boy's wrists and pinning him against the wall with a smirk. "If you were that strong, I wouldn't be able to push you down, now would I?"

The otter stared at him, blinking owlishly. "Wha... What?"

The latter pouted and sighed as he pulled away. "You didn't get it?"

Youngsaeng continued to stare at him with wide eyes before he was finally able to process but Hyunjoong had told him and immediately blushed, looking away. "N-No..."

The cow bent down and pecked him on the lips with a smile. "See? You're cuter like this. Stay like that. Don't change, okay?"

The prince blushed even harder, blood rushing up his cheeks as his ears felt as if they were on fire.

"Youngsaeng-ah, you're really red," Kwangmin commented with a chuckle. "Do you have a fever?"

The President glared at him. "Don't tease me."

Hyunjoong grinned childishly as he hugged the boy from behind, resting his chin on the latter's left shoulder. The boy looked away, his cheeks rosy pink again. Hyunseong laughed. "Hyunjoong-ah, you're embarrassing him."

The older boy frowned and turned to Youngsaeng. "You're embarrassed?"

Youngsaeng turned his head even more but shook it slightly. Hyunjoong grinned again as he pecked the boy on the cheeks. "Smile more for me."

"They're such a sweet couple..." Youngmin gushed as he watched the show with his twin and Minwoo. Donghyun sighed and smacked the blondie on the head. "Ya! What was that for?"

Hyunseong smiled when he saw Youngsaeng glaring at his boyfriend. "He's really pretty, that's for sure."

Hyunjoong narrowed his eyes at him. "Does that mean you're interested in Otter?"

The latter's eyes widened. "What? What are you talking about? I have no interest him!"

"So you're saying that he's not cute enough?" Hyunjoong growled.

"No! He's really cute! I just don't-- Donghyun!!! Help me!!!" Hyunseong wailed frantically.

"Joongie, I'm going to suffocate if you don't let go," Youngsaeng managed when he actually couldn't breathe because Hyunjoong was holding him too tightly.

The older boy hurriedly loosened his arms. "Sorry... Are you okay...?"

The prince took a few deep breaths before nodding. "Yeah, now I am."

They heard the bell soon enough and Hyunjoong pulled away. "I have to go now. I'll come and meet you at lunch, okay?"

Youngsaeng nodded and pecked his lover on the lips with a slight smile. "Study hard."

Hyunjoong didn't hold back and connected their mouths again but Youngsaeng pulled away when Mrs. Kim entered. "Quickly go to class now."

The latter stuck out his lips in disappointment and nodded as he hurried over the door with his bag.

"Youngsaeng-ah," Mrs. Kim started.

"Neh!"

"The principal would like to see you."

"What about class?"

"He said that it's okay. Go to the office," the teacher instructed.

Youngsaeng bowed and exited the room, heading to the office. He knocked on the principal's room gently and heard the word that allowed him to enter. He immediately bowed politely when he entered. "Annyeonghaseyo."

"Annyeong," Mr. Song said with a smile. "Come sit down. I need to talk to you."

The otter suddenly felt quite nervous as he closed the door behind him and sat down in front of the older man's desk on a soft chair. "Wh-what is it?"

Mr. Song laughed. "There's no need to be nervous. Yesterday, I held a meeting with the teachers about your sudden announcement about your relationship."

The President's eyes widened. "A-and...?"

"They've accepted it."

"Rea-really?" Youngsaeng exclaimed in surprise. "All of them?"

"Well... A few needed a little more persuasion but I managed to get all of them to reason a bit," the man told him with a jolly laugh. "You can rest at ease now. There was really no need for you to hide your relationship. I actually think it's a good thing because it demonstrates to students that even if you are in love, you can still become the top student."

The latter smiled as he got up, bowing deeply. "Thank you very much. I am so thankful."

Mr. Song chuckled. "Oh, sit down, sit down, Youngsaeng. There's no need to be thank me. I just did what needed to be done. If you have any problems then make sure to come to me directly. I know that maybe a few of the students may not like the fact that you're together with a boy."

Youngsaeng nodded and pulled out the note, handing it to the principal. "Here's a note Minwoo found in the suggestions in the box. This is the only one for now but I'm assuming that it was written by more than one person considering the different types of pencils they used."

Mr. Song read it and his gaze darkened. "Hm... Since you got this note, what are you trying to do now?"

The boy shrugged. "Perhaps find them."

"What would you like the punishment to be?"

"There won't be one," Youngsaeng remarked. "I just want them to understand that I didn't bribe you to get the top score or do anything behind the scenes. All I did was write the exam like a normal student. From the looks of it, all they really want to know is if I cheated or not."

The principal nodded. "I see... I'll do my best to help you."

"Thank you very much," the young boy said as he stood up and bowed again.

Mr. Song grinned. "Thank you for coming so quickly. Head to class now."

"Arasseo," Youngsaeng replied and went to the door. "I'll be taking my leave now. Thank you."

The man nodded. "Annyeong~"

"Annyeong," the boy said with a smile and left.

-----------------------------

"Saengie!" Harry exclaimed at lunch and threw himself on the boy, who was reading on the couch again and hadn't noticed his friends enter.

Hyunjoong scowled. "Ya! Let me hug him!"

Youngsaeng paled when he saw Hyunjoong running towards them. He squealed and shrank back as the older boy jumped on him and Harry.

"You two are really scary..." he grumbled. "And heavy... Get off."

Harry got off but Hyunjoong stayed hugging Youngsaeng tightly, breathing in the boy's flowery fragrance. The President sat up and looked at his friends. "Do you guys want lunch?"

Hyungjun nodded. "Neh!!!"