Cultural Festival: Part 2

Fated to Meet You

Hyunjoong quickly sat down at his seat and kept on smiling even as the teacher talked. Jungmin stared at him and passed him a note.

Why are you so happy? You're smiling the whole time, it's so creepy...

Hyunjoong chuckled and wrote a reply.

Guess what? Youngsaeng got YS to replace him for the Cultural Festival so that we can hang out together~ So happy~~~

Jungmin read it and smiled.

Really? YS actually agreed to it. That's amazing. Well, have fun with Youngsaeng. Going to be with Hyungjun.

Hyunjoong pouted and passed the note back.

What about Kyujong? Is he going to be with you?

Jungmin inhaled and narrowed his eyes, thinking. He quickly wrote on the paper and threw it over to Hyunjoong.

Yeah, probably, if we can find him, that is.

The older boy smiled.

Have fun~ SS501, TVXQ, and KARA are going to be performing at our stadium.

Jungmin's eyes widened.

Oh wow, seriously? How'd that happen?

Hyunjoong shrugged.

Gotta go ask Youngsaeng later. He did something. Don't know what, though. :P

Jungmin chuckled, quickly ripped the note and stood up.

"What are you doing Jungmin?" Mr. Bong asked.

"Have to throw a few pieces of paper away," the boy answered and went over to the recycling, dumping the confetti into the bin.

Hyunjoong looked at him with a raised eyebrow but the horse playfully slapped him on the shoulder and sat back down.

-------------------

Finally, the long-awaited moment came and right when the lunch bell rang, Hyunjoong jumped up from his chair and shot out of the room to the roof. He burst out the door and stepped onto the roof, looking around to find Youngsaeng.

"Joongie!" Youngsaeng's voice floated in from above.

The older boy looked up to see the silhouette waving from the top of the small cabin as the sun shone down directly above him. Hyunjoong smiled and quickly climbed up the ladder to meet with him but stopped when he saw Youngsaeng, sitting cross-legged on the top with the school's normal girl uniform on. The boy was wearing a wig and had braided the one of the long, side bangs with a red cap and his red framed glasses, making Hyunjoong's heart skip a beat and blood shoot up to his cheeks.

"So how do I look?" the otter asked quietly, his cheeks light pink as he looked down at his hands, fiddling around with them.

"I-I... Y-You... w-wig. I. No. Good. You. How. Why. Long," Hyunjoong couldn't speak properly, flabbergasted by the boy's sudden appearance.

"I... dressed up like a girl again so that the students don't recognize me," Youngsaeng explained as he took his hat off and placed it in his lap. "I guess I had to dress up as a girl either way."

Hyunjoong could only stare in amazement. Youngsaeng tilted his head and looked at his boyfriend. "Joongie? Why are you staring? You've seen me like this before..."

"I... You... I'm... Aish! It's so hard to find the right words!" Hyunjoong exclaimed, pulling on his hair in frustration. "It's just... With your glasses, I think you look... even cuter than before..."

Youngsaeng blushed and looked away again, the tip of his ears turning red and heating up. Hyunjoong took the boy's hand and stood up. "Let's go, shall we?"

The younger boy's face became an even darker red as he nodded and Hyunjoong led them off the roof and went back into the school.