Life of a Student: Part 3

Fated to Meet You

For YS, time seemed to fly by too fast. The days just flew by and he felt as if he didn't have enough time to do what he had wanted to do. Soon, it was almost Christmas.

"Youngsaeng," Hyunjoong started one day at the house. "What should we do for Christmas?"

"Christmas?" YS echoed and thought a bit. "A date...?"

The latter brightened. "Really? A date?"

YS smiled. "Yeah, we can go to a restaurant or go sing Karaoke or maybe we can go to the amusement park!"

Hyunjoong grinned. "How about the amusement park. I know that you've always wanted to go to the amusement park."

The idol nodded excitedly. "Yeah! Yeah! I wanna go!"

"Okay then, it's decided," the boyfriend said. "On December 24th, I'll pick you up at noon."

"December 24th? How about the 25th?"

"I want to just spend the day with you at your house on the 25th," Hyunjoong told him. "It just gives us time to admire our presents."

"Okay then," YS agreed. "We'll go on the 24th."

Hyunjoong left in the evening after they had dinner together. YS lay on his bed, thinking about what Youngsaeng would give his boyfriend.

If I were actually Youngsaeng, what would I give my boyfriend? Youngsaeng's not someone to make rash decisions and he carefully observes people to know what they want. He's more of the cautious type and thinks a lot about what to give. Does Hyunjoong like SS501? If he does, then I can get him two tickets to the concert. Oh wait... Doesn't Youngsaeng already have two tickets that he won from the raffle before? I'd better call him to ask where they are.

YS opened his phone and called his manager.

"YS!!!! Where the heck are you???" the voice of his manager screamed into the phone.

"I'll go back soon," YS assured with a smile. "Anyways, get Youngsaeng on ths phone, first."

"Yeobeoseyo?" the voice came a while later.

"Oh, Youngsaeng-ah," YS started. "Just then Hyunjoong was at the house and we were planning out what to do for Christmas."

"Christmas...?" Youngsaeng echoed from the other end of the line. "Oh, I forgot about Christmas."

"Where'd you put the concert tickets that you won at the raffle?" YS asked him.

"Concert tickets? Oh. I don't have them anymore," Youngsaeng remarked.

"What?!!!!!"

"I gave them to Hyungjun."

 

"So what are you going to do with the tickets?" Hyungjun had asked his hyung.

Youngsaeng slipped them out of his pocket and handed them to his dongsaeng. "You can have these."

"What? Of course not. They're yours. You're supposed to decide what to do with them."

"Yeah, and that's what I'm doing. I'm saying you can have them. I'm not as a big of a fan of SS501 as you and I'm probaby not going to the concert so you can take them and invite someone else who also likes SS501."

 

YS huffed in annoyance. "Youngsaeng-ah..."

"Eo, neh?"

"Do... Do you want spend Christmas with Hyunjoong?"

"Oh, umm..." Youngsaeng murmured. YS could tell that he was a little hesitant. He chuckled. "It's okay. You can if you want. I won't go back there, of course, though. I can just stay in the house while you two are out."

"Are you sure?"

"I know you want to spend Christmas with him. You love him, don't you?"

There was silence from the other end but the idol smirked, knowing the Youngsaeng was blushing and not saying anything so not to embarrass himself even more.

"Make sure to tell the other members that you're going to go out for the day on December 24th," YS told him. "He's going to pick you up from the house at non so you just have to come here in the morning."

"Ah, arasseo," Youngsaeng told him. "Are you sure you don't want to go?"

YS smiled at how this young boy was considerate. "I'll be okay. Don't worry. I always have Hachi's company."

"Yeah, Hachi's a great companion to be around. Okay then. I'll go there on the 24th."

"Also," YS cut in with a grin.

"Hmm?"

"Hyunjoong is going to be at the concert."

"Ehh? He's going to be watching?"

"Yep. I'm going to be inviting him to watch it with me."

"Wait, so I'm going to be performing? You're not going to be performing?" Youngsaeng asked frantically.

"Nope, I want you to perform. A few weeks ago when I showed you Deja Vu, you were really good at dancing and singing. You copied my every move so I wanted to see you on stage sometime. This is a good chance for that so I'm going to let you perform at the concert."

"But I'm also going to be singing your solo songs!" he pointed out.

"You'll have no problem," YS told him. It was the same as the managers. "I'm sure you'll do fine. You're performing Let It Go and Maria solo, right? Good luck then."

"Aish~ Just come back, will you?"

"I'll go at the end of the concert," YS chimed. "But you're going to have to stay until the end."

"Come on! I've never had any experience performing and you expect me to complete an entire 3 hour concert consisting of 30 songs???" Youngsaeng exclaimed.

"Don't worry, it'll be over in a flash," YS grinned. "You'll love the sensation of being on stage. Trust me. Anyways, I'm going to sleep now. See ya~ Oh, and one more thing. The managers already agreed to this. Okay, good night~"

"Ya! YS!!!!!!!!" Youngsaeng shouted into the phone but YS had already hung up.