Dress Up

Fated to Meet You

"Hyung, so we're not doing a Cultural Festival?" Youngsaeng echoed in the Wednesday meeting.

The blondie grinned and shook his head. "Nope, I discussed with the other members already. Instead..." he took something from the closet at the side of the room and showed it to the President. "You're going to be wearing the school's girl uniform."

Youngsaeng's eyes widened in surprise. "What?"

"Actually, normally, the uniform coat would be black for the normal girl uniform of our school but since you're in the honor class, we made it white," Jeongmin explained. "Isn't it nice? This Friday, we'll get you to wear this."

"You guys have to wear it with me," Youngsaeng ordered. "And then we'll wear wigs and go out into the hallways during lunch to the cafeteria so everybody can see us wearing the girl uniforms. Araetji?"

"But--" Minwoo began to protest.

"No, you guys will all wear girl uniforms with me. All will be the honor class uniforms, got it?" Youngsaeng commanded in a strong voice.

"Neh!"

"Oh yeah, what about the Cultural Festival?" the otter asked. "It's coming soon. I'm thinking of holding it next month."

He saw the others suddenly all grin and began to have an uneasy feeling in his stomach. Youngmin walked to the closet again and pulled out something else. "We have also prepared clothes for you!"

"Instead of a Japanese kimono, we thought that the Chinese hanfu would look better on you," Hyunseong smiled. "It's really pretty, isn't it?"

"We have three colors you can choose from. Red, blue, purple, and green," Kwangmin told the prince as his twin pulled out all four colors from the closet. 

Youngsaeng looked at it in awe. "Just where did you get this from?"

"Oh? Don't you know? Donghyun hyung's family really rich," Youngmin remarked. "He got all this for us and they were also customly made. So which do you want?"

"... I think they're all really pretty... Perhaps... The red one...? I honestly like the white and blue one better but the chest area... I don't think I'll be good for that one," Youngsaeng confessed sheepishly. "Let's go with the red one. I like the purple one, too though... The greens' awesome... It's like emerald. I think I wear the green one actually..."

"You have these four if you want," Donghyun told him. "They didn't really cost much to be made."

Youngsaeng felt and rubbed the materials. "Isn't this made of silk? It's really expensive."

"My family has a lot of connections," the oldest boy explained. "We can get things for cheaper."

"There's also another type of Chinese dress called the qipao," Hyunseong said. "But that type is kind of tight around the chest and the waist so we got you this instead."

"What are you guys going to wear?" the President asked them.

"Youngmin will wear the hanbok and I will wear the sari, the Indian traditional clothing," Kwangmin replied.

"I'm wearing the kimono," Minwoo squealed, clapping his hands together excitedly.

"I'm going to wear the dirndl, the German traditional clothing for women," Hyunseong responded. "Donghyun hyung's wearing..."

"The tavaravadee," the boy sighed. "You guys can never remember that."

"It's too complicated," Youngsaeng commented. "Anyways... About the hanfu... I think I'll go with red one since red is the traditional color in China."

"You can take the others home if you want," Donghyun yawned. "I don't really need them."

"Wow! Really? Thanks!" the otter exclaimed, putting them back in the closet. Youngmin held onto the uniform.

"So... You're wearing this then the day after tomorrow?" Youngmin asked, holding it up.

"You guys had better wear it with me."

"Okay, okay," the vice president agreed. "We'll wear it with you... Can somebody go get a few wigs for us?"

Hyunseong put his hand up. "I can!"

"We need to discuss the plans for the Cultural Festival now," Youngsaeng interrupted. "Today is... April 7th, right? We'll hold the Cultural Festival this month on April 21st."

"In two weeks?" Kwangmin echoed.

Youngmin nodded as the President began writing on the board. "We will spread the news throughout the school a week before the Cultural Festival. On Friday, we will go around the school and announce this event. From Friday, we will have exactly two weeks to get ready for the Cultural Festival."

"We need to get as much work done as possible in the next two weeks," Youngmin agreed. "We can't afford wasting time. Now that we already have most of the costumes, we won't have to worry about clothing," Youngmin added. "But we still have to choose a kimono fabric for Minwoo."

"We can do that later," Hyunseong protested. "Right now, we have to get the girl uniforms made."

"Can they make 6 more in two days?" Minwoo asked Donghyun.

The boy nodded. "They can make them in one day no problem. I'll go and order them later."

"Okay, so on Friday, we will be wearing girl uniforms around the school," Youngsaeng said. "That day, we will also go around to the classrooms in order to announce the day of the Cultural Festival."

"But how are we all going to go?" Kwangmin questioned as he raised his hand.

"Tomorrow early in the morning, when the teachers are in the office, tell all the teachers that the Student Council is going to make an announcement on Friday in the morning and go from class to class. Don't miss any teachers," Youngsaeng explained. "On Friday, we will go in pairs or groups of three, as we have an odd number."

"I want to go with the President!" Jeongmin exclaimed immediately.

"Ya! I wanted to!!!!" Minwoo whined.

"Too bad~ I called it first," the latter stuck his tongue out.

"Since Jeongmin hyung said he wanted to, then I'll let him," the President agreed. "Jeongmin hyung will come with me. Hyunseong hyung, Donghyun hyung, and Minwoo hyung will go together. Kwangmin hyung and Youngmin hyung can go together. Okay?"

"But all the classes wanted to see you in the girl uniform," Hyunseong interrupted. "They won't be happy if you don't come to their classroom."

"We're also going out at lunch," Youngmin reminded. "They can see us then. Anyways, pictures will probably be taken and will be passed around the school so everybody will see him as a girl sometime."

"Alright then. SCR's, make sure to get the news out to the teachers that we're going to make the announcement on Friday morning," Youngsaeng repeated. "Social coordinators, create activities for the Cultural Festival and then on Friday's meeting, we will discuss and help you if you need it. Secretary, manage the budget please. Vice President, help anyone who needs help and I will do that, too."

"Neh!!!"

"Alright then. Meeting's over."

Sighing, Youngsaeng took his bag and headed out the door, stopping when he suddenly saw Hyunjoong waiting for him at the entrance of the room.

"Hyung! You're still here?" Youngsaeng exclaimed in surprise and hurried over to him. "Did you wait?"

Hyunjoong smiled and pecked the boy on the lips. "I wanted to walk home with you for once, like normal highschool kids."

Youngsaeng blushed and looked down at his feet to hide his embarrassed smile but Hyunjoong laughed and grabbed his hand, dragging him out of the school and towards the house that they lived together in now.

"By the way," the younger boy began as they strolled peacefully under the shade, holding hands tightly as their arms swung back and forth. "Did you ever say why you wanted to live with me?"

"Of course I did," Hyunjoong chuckled. "I said that I wanted to see you more instead of only at school."

Blood rushed up the otter's cheeks. The older boy stopped and let go of Youngsaeng's hand, beginning to pinch the boy's cheeks. "Aigoo~ You don't even seem like the President anymore, getting embarrassed like this."

Youngsaeng pouted and looked away. "Don't tease me..."

"Oh yes, and the thing about you dressing up as a girl," Hyunjoong started as they walked again. "It's okay if you do, actually. I mean, I know it's not your choice but just don't show too much~"

Almost immediately, the older boy began running away from Youngsaeng could even respond. The otter's eyes widened when he finally processed Hyunjoong's words and discovered what he meant.

"Ya!!!"

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will not be updating until tomorrow morning 'cuz I'm going camping beside a lake!!!! :D Look forward to my next update~~~