Proposal

Fated to Meet You

"Well, what is it?" Youngsaeng asked the older boy curiously.

"You know how I'm a famous idol and you're a normal boy?" YS started. "I was thinking that we should trade places for a while. Wouldn't that be cool?"

"Trade places? What do you mean?"

"I mean you be me for a while and I can be you for a while," YS lengthened his explanation. "We'll switch roles for a little while. I've always wanted to see how it felt like to be a normal high school student since when I was in highschool, I was already a trainee."

Youngsaeng stared at him with his mouth gaped open. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah! Of course! It's decided."

"I'm not doing it," Youngsaeng told him frankly, crossing his arms. "Definitely not doing it."

"Okay-- What? Why?!" YS exclaimed in surprise and shock. "Don't you want to be famous?"

"I'm satisfied with the life I have now," Youngsaeng told him calmly. "I'd rather just be me than someone else anyway. I like my life and I want it to stay this way."

"Come on, just try it out. Just for a little while!"

"No."

"Please..."

"No."

"I'll give you anything you want if you will trade places with me," YS began to bargain.

"I already said no," Youngsaeng argued. "And no means no. I don't care what you give me. I'm still going to say no."

YS huffed and stood up. "Can you show me to my room, please?"

"Giving up. Good. Let's go."

With that, the younger boy led YS upstairs and to the guest room, opening the door for him. "Here. I can get you an extra set of pajamas."

When Youngsaeng left turned to the drawer, YS plopped onto the bed, bouncing up and down on it, satisfied with how soft it was. "Wow, this is a nice bed," he complimented. "I could stay here forever~"

"I said no."

"Okay, okay. I get it, already."

Youngsaeng went back with a set of pajamas. "Here, change into these before you sleep. You can wash up in the bathroom down the hall. Just don't waste too much water."

YS nodded. "Arasseo, arasseo."

 

The next morning, Youngsaeng woke up to hear the sound of sizzling downstairs. Still half-asleep and in his pajamas, he headed downstairs with his teddy bear, wanting to see where the sound was coming from. When he entered the kitchen, he saw YS standing at the stove, frying eggs.

"You know how to cook?" Youngsaeng muttered followed by a huge yawn.

"Haha~ You're awake, sleepyhead?" YS chuckled lightly. "I cook for the other members regularly so I think my cooking's pretty good."

"Aren't you thinking of getting married sometime?"

"No. I don't want to get married. Relationships are fine but marriage is out of the area."

"Oh... I guess your fans must be happy then."

YS nodded. "Yeah, I guess they are.

After eating breakfast, Youngsaeng packed his bag and headed to the door. "YS hyung! If someone comes, just pretend that no one's home or else people will get confused. Lock the door after I leave."

YS nodded as he stepped out of the kitchen. "Thanks for letting me borrow your clothes."

Youngsaeng grinned slightly. "No problem."

He, then, left the house and closed the door. YS did as told, locking it.