Hurt

Fated to Meet You

When lunch ended, Youngsaeng still wasn't back. Even though Hyunjoong really did not want to see his lover, or actually thought that he didn't deserve to see him, he was getting extremely anxious and so were the other boys. The President wasn't back for his afternoon classes and didn't show up even after the bell rang.

"Where is he?" Youngmin murmured, biting his nails as he paced quickly around the room. Hyungjun was doing almost the same thing as him, except he was pulling on his hair.

"Hyungjun, calm down," Jungmin coaxed quietly.

"How can I be calm?" Hyungjun asked. "Where is he? He's not the type of boy to skip school just because he felt like it. Something must've happened to him. Did he fall sick again? And if he did leave, then why would he leave his belongings here? His cellphone, wallet, keys, and books are all in his bag. His jacket is also still hanging over there. Hyunjoong, you saw him last didn't you?"

"N-Neh..." the older boy replied, looking up at the brunette.

Hyungjun narrowed his eyes at his friend. "What did you do? Did you tell him something? What did you tell him?"

"I didn't tell him anything!" Hyunjoong exclaimed. "I just... accidentally made a grammar mistake and he caught on it. I didn't tell him anything futher though. I ran away and came back here but he wasn't following me."

"You ran away from him?!" Kyujong's high-pitched shout came from nearby. "Where the heck is he? We don't even know now."

"Let's check his house," Kwangmin suggested and quickly took his bag and jacket, hurrying towards the door with his twin. The others followed but to their dismay, when they got to the house, there was no one there to open the door for them. They could hear the barking of Hachi from inside.

"Youngsaeng?" Hyungjun yelled from outside, banging on the door frantically. After all that boy had been through... It only he was okay. "Youngsaeng hyung! Are you in? Youngsaeng hyung!"

Hachi was still barking, as if he wanted to them to come in but dogs didn't know how to open the door. 

"Guys, stop it, I have the key," Hyunjoong interrupted as he finished fumbling through his lover's bag. They rushed into the house with Hachi jumping around onto Hyunjoong's legs.

"Youngsaeng!" they shouted but there was no reply.

"He's not home, his shoes aren't here," Donghyun informed and slipped off his own shoes, walking in to find any clues.

Hachi followed Hyunjoong, continously barking. He was jumping up and down onto the boy's legs, trying to catch his attention.

"Will you be quiet?" Hyungjun yelled at Hachi but he still barked, refusing to stop. "I can't think!"

"Where are you? Youngsaeng!" Kyujong called out and ran out to the backyard. He wasn't in the house.

"Hachi!" Hyunjoong shouted at the dog. "Shut up! What has Youngsaeng taught you? Just because he's not here right now doesn't mean you are allowed to act rebellious."

The golden retriever growled and barked again, running around in circles. He ran up to the door and began to scratch it frantically, as if wanting to lead them somewhere, his tail wagging. Everyone was beginning to panic, trying to think of where the missing boy could be. Youngsaeng would've never skipped school unless he was told to, even if he was not feeling well.

"Guys, be quiet!" Minwoo commanded, silencing the other boys from screaming at each other on what to do. "I think Hachi's trying to tell us something."

The dog was still clawing the door, wanting to get out of the house, barking loudly. Donghyun finally realized. "Dogs have a natural instinct of when someone is in danger or if their owner is feeling sad, angry, scared, or happy. They react the same way. Hachi might know where Youngsaeng is."

Hyunjoong looked out the window. It was almost night time. If the sun went down completely, it would become even harder to find the otter and so nodded, giving everyone the ordered to let Hachi out and follow him. The retriever burst out the door and began to run down the road. Where was he going? They all followed him, not knowing where they were heading to. The dog didn't stop even after ten minutes of sprinting. He was getting tired as he was slowing down. There were a few boys who could barely catch up but Hyungjun and Hyunjoong, who were determined to find Youngsaeng, kept their pace and continued to race their fastest to catch up with Hachi.

"Where are we going?" Jungmin exclaimed from behind, out of breath.

"Just follow him!" Hyungjun responded loudly. His legs were beginning to feel like jelly but the thought of his hyung being in danger made him keep going.

Hyunjoong's sweat coated his neck and face, making his face glisten in the last of the sun's rays. The sun had almost set on the horizon, the sky had turned orange. It wasn't long until night fall came. The back of his uniform stuck to his spine so he ended up taking it off and wrapping it around his waist.

Hachi was heading towards the forest and stopped in front of it, panting heavily. The other students of the 1A class almost collapsed of exhaustion.

"Stay here," Kyujong ordered the other seven, the other boy was Jungmin, who was sprawled on the floor, gasping for air. "Hyunjoong hyung, Hyungjun and I will continue to follow Hachi. We'll be out soon."

"No, I'm going, too," Jungmin groaned as he forced himself up. "I'm as worried as you guys."

"Those who want to come with us can come," Hyungjun interrupted. "If you're too tired, just stay here. All of us are worried. Now come on."

Hachi whimpered as he bent down with his nose close to the ground, sniffing. He hurried into the forest and made the other boys fight through thick foliage and get hit by tree branches on the way. They couldn't see properly as it was turning dark. Jungmin took his phone out and the flashlight to get a better view of things. They had an easier time winding their way around the trees and not bumping into any but Hachi continued deeper.

"Where is he going?" Kyujong grumbled to Jungmin. "Are you sure this leads to Youngsaeng? Why would he go into the forest?"

"Hachi is Youngsaeng's dog. He definitely would know where his owner his," Hyungjun cut in quietly, overhearing their starting conversation. "Wait, quiet guys."

They stopped and heard laughter from nearby. It sounded like a group of men as the laughter was deep. Hachi's floppy ears seemed to perk as he looked up and began running towards the voices. The boys followed close behind and ended up at a small cottage. The voices were getting louder as they went nearer.

Hachi started barking in front of the door, running to it and clawing at it.

"Hyung's in there? Why?" Jungmin asked but Hyunjoong and Hyungjun rushed to the door, kicking it open.

The two froze at the sight. Kyujong and Jungmin caught up and also paled. Hachi dashed in and barked at the three men, snarling and showing his teeth. Hachi was right, Youngsaeng was here, except they immediately knew that he didn't come here by will. The boy's wore a longer shirt that went down to his knees, covering his upper body. Youngsaeng's wrists asds tied behind his back around a column. One of them were grabbing onto his hair, pulling his head back and another one was lifting his chin while forcing a can of beer down his throat. The third one was simply laughing. 

"Otter/Hyung!" Hyunjoong and Hyungjun screamed simultaneously, rushing in. The men turned to them and stood up.

"So what do we have here?" the tallest one questioned with a smirk.

The other buff man let go of Youngsaeng's hair. The otter looked up at his friends and opened his swollen mouth to speak. "Don't..." he whispered but his throat was so dry that he could barely make a sound. The other only saw his mouth move but didn't know what he was saying.

Hyungjun's eyes burned with rage as he stared angrily at the men but he didn't dare make a move as he knew that he would definitely be no match for such muscular men, not to mention, three of them but his fists were clenched so hard that they were shaking.

"Oh? Isn't that Ms. Kim's son?" the third one asked when he saw Hyunjoong. "So I'm guessing that they're here to pick up their cute friend up."

The first one laughed. "Well, we're done here anyway. They can have him. My, my," he snickered as he his lips. "That boy really tasted sweet though."

Hyunjoong's eyes widened. "What did you do to him?"

"Ask him," the second man chuckled as he followed the leader, pushing past the boys.

Hyunjoong rushed over to his lover. Hyungjun hurried to untie the boy's wrists and Youngsaeng fell forward onto Hyunjoong, not having the strength to lift himself up. The older boy embraced his boyfriend, hugging him tightly as he felt tears welling up. "Youngsaeng-ah... Youngsaeng-ah..." he repeated. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left you back there. If I didn't, then this wouldn't have happened. What did they do? Tell me."

The latter didn't answer and turned when he heard Hyungjun start to speak. Kyujong and Jungmin entered slowly. Kyujong spotted a pile of clothes near the wall. "Hyung..." he murmured. "I think Youngsaeng was..."

"Don't say it," Hyungjun cut in. "Don't... Just... stay quiet..."

Jungmin picked up the clothes and went over to Youngsaeng, who had not opened his mouth since they had come in.

"Youngsaeng hyung..." the horse muttered, touching the boy's cheeks. "Are you... ... okay...?"

The otter didn't answer and moved, breaking away from the hug. He still couldn't speak. He his chapped lips but only tasted bitter beer on them. His throat was incredibly sore and dry from screaming. Hyunjoong looked at him but he shook his head, smiling slightly. He opened his mouth and mouthed something.

Hyunjoong sighed in relief and threw himself onto his lover. "Thank goodness... Thank god. You're okay... Are you sure they didn't do anything? You're not hurt? Are you sure?"

Youngsaeng nodded and coughed hoarsely, sniffling slightly. Hyunjoong took off his jacket that was wrapped around his waist and put it around his boyfriend. Without effort, he scooped up the younger boy into a princess hold and started out the door. "We should get him home. He needs some water."

The others agreed and followed the leader.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, will be away from the computer for a while so I won't be able to update :( Waaaah... I'm sooooorry... TT_TT I'll update as soon as I can. And to make it up for you guys, after the long break of updates, I'll write a lot more chapters and release them at the same time :D That'll be fun to read

Forgive me~~~ See you soon.