Welcome Back Party

Fated to Meet You

The next day, just as promised, the three went to pick up the newly recovered patient from the hospital. When he got outside, he saw a polished model car waiting for them outside with his sister at the driver's seat. 

"Hyunggie~ Come on in!" Eunmi shouted, waving her arm as she wore sunglasses.

"Whoa... Whose car is this?" Hyunjoong asked in awe, his eyes wide in surprise.

His sister pouted. "It's mine, of course. Why would I be driving it then? You think I can't afford this? I can afford more than a thousand of these cars."

He laughed awkwardly. "Mian, mian."

The four climbed in and she sped off towards the mansion.

"Is Mom going?" Hyunjoong asked curiously.

"Yes, of course," his sister answered. "She's our mom and you're her son, she has to come."

"Eunmi noona," Hyungjun started quietly, leaning forward to her ear.

"Mm?"

"You know what happened between Youngsaeng hyung and Hyunjoong hyung, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"They broke up."

"WHAT?????!!!!!!!!" she shrieked and immediately pulled the car to the side and turned back to her brother. "You two broke up??????"

"You... didn't even tell your sister?" Kyujong groaned. "How could you...?"

"Wait, who dumped who?"

"Youngsaeng hyung dumped this guy," Jungmin replied curtly, gesturing to Hyunjoong, who was looking down at his hands, fiddling around them.

"Then why'd he agree to come to the party?" Eunmi asked in confusion.

"Maybe because Hyungjun's going," Kyujong answered bluntly. "Oh, most likely because SS501 is going."

"Well... That's going to be awkward then..." the girl began. "Hyunjoong, do you want me to tell him not to come? I'm sure he'll understand if I explain the situation."

"No, it's okay!" Hyunjoong exclaimed, his head suddenly shot up to look up at his sister in surprise. "It's really okay. Just... keep it the way it is."

"Are you really sure? This is your welcome party," Hyungjun pointed out. "We don't want you being depressed at your welcome party. If I don't go, then there's a change that hyung might not go either."

"So you're not going to go?" Jungmin asked, raising his eyebrow.

"It's fine," the older boy breathed. "I'll be fine. I'll be happy, don't worry."

"Well... If you say so..." Eunmi sighed as she began driving again.

After a while of silence in the car, they heard a pattering outside. It had begun to rain. The girl huffed. "Why did it have to rain today...? I was planning to hold an activity outside..."

When they arrived, Hyunjoong saw that there were already a bunch of cars parked in front of the mansion. Many of the guests had already arrived. They hurried outside so to not get soaked and right when they entered, they heard trumpets and an announcement. "Kim Eunmi, the guest of honor Kim Hyunjoong, Kim Kyujong, Park Jungmin and Kim Hyungjun have arrived."

All the guests looked at the entrance and immediately ran over, greeting them and congratulating Hyunjoong for getting out of the hospital. The boy smiled awkwardly and was swept away with the crowd. A few moments later, there was another announcement. "Heo Youngsaeng has arrived."

They looked back to see Youngsaeng at the door with an umbrella, smiling. "Sorry I'm late. The rain really slowed me down. It was a good thing I brought an umbrella."

Hyunjoong saw the boy put down his umbrella on the coat rack and look towards his direction. The otter brightened with a big smile. It was a dream... Thank goodness...

He watched as Youngsaeng ran towards him, arms out. But then, as the boy got closer, Hyunjoong realized that he wasn't looking at him, but instead, something behind him. He turned to see the SS501 members waving Youngsaeng over. Well, that was awkward... I didn't do anything. Nope, didn't do anything.

"HJL!" Youngsaeng exclaimed excitedly as he joined them. "You guys! How are you?"

"Youngsaeng-ah!" HJ greeted. "Where's your boyfriend?"

"Oh? I broke up with him," the otter remarked with a chuckle.

"Ehh?? Why?" YS asked. "You two were so perfect together."

"Dating was kind of bothersome. I think it's better this way."

"How about the bracelet?" YS questioned again.

"I gave it back."

Hyunjoong felt a pang of agony in his heart and he turned away, walking towards the door so he wouldn't hear anymore.

"Hyunjoong, where are you going?" Eunmi called, running after him awkwardly with her heels on.

He smiled. "Just for a quick walk."

"But we just got here and it's raining outside."

"I need some fresh air," he told her. "I'll be back soon, don't worry."

"Okay then. Be back for dinner, though."

He nodded and exited the mansion.

"Where did hyung go?" Kyujong asked as he looked around when he noticed that Hyunjoong wasn't beside him.

"He went for a quick walk," Eunmi filled them in. "It's okay, he'll be back in time for dinner. Where's Youngsaeng?"

"He's having fun with the members of SS501," Jungmin huffed as he stuffed a few pastries shamelessly into his mouth.

"Ya! Eat slower!" Hyungjun scolded.

"Neh, eomma."

"Ya!!!!!"

Eunmi walked over to Youngsaeng and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned and grinned. "Eunmi noona! Annyeonghaseyo!"

The other boys also bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo."

"Saengie-ah, are you having fun?" she asked him curiously.

"Neh! Of course!"

"Ah, arasseo. I'll leave you alone then. See ya~"

Youngsaeng smiled and waved. "Bye bye~"

"Wahh... That girl was pretty..." HJL complimented.

"She's an actress in Japan and Korea," Youngsaeng told them.

"And she's Hyunjoong's older stepsister? Wow, that's amazing," KJ praised, clapping his hands together.

Little by little, time crept by and soon, a few hours had passed.

The PA buzzed and it announced. "Time for dinner."

"Well... that was fast..." Youngsaeng muttered.

They all went to the food table for the buffet, taking plates and utensils and taking their share of the food. Eunmi looked around for her brother but he was nowhere to be found. She hurried over to Kyujong. "Kyujong-ah, do you know where Hyunjoong is?"

The boy's cheeks were like a chipmunk's, he looked confused and shook his head. "No idea," he garbled.

Eunmi stuck her tongue out with a grossed out look on her face. "Hey, don't speak with your mouth open. It's not exactly a pleasure to look at."

She went over to Hyungjun and Jungmin, who were still getting their food. "Do you guys know where Hyunjoong is? I can't find him. He said that he would be back for dinner."

"Eh? He's not back yet?" Jungmin exclaimed in surprise. "I'll help search for him. He might be still outside."

"What if he went out to avoid Youngsaeng?" Hyungjun questioned worriedly. "I'll go search for him, too."

"No, you two stay here and eat. I'll search," Eunmi protested but the two shook their heads and rushed to find Kyujong to help them.

The girl looked around and began asking around to see if anyone had seen her brother. They all shook their heads and only cared about the food, grabbing what they wanted without holding back. Soon, the ony people she had not asked were Youngsaeng and the members of SS501, whom the otter was hanging out with. She gently tapped Youngsaeng on the shoulder. "Saengie."

He turned and smiled. "Neh?"

"Have... Have you seen my brother? I can't find him," she told him quietly.

"Eo? No, I haven't seen him," Youngsaeng replied, shaking his head.

"Can you help us search for him? He went out on a walk and hasn't come back, I think," she requested.

The boy turned around. "Nope, it's okay."

Eunmi felt a sudden needle in her heart but laughed awkwardly. "Oh... Okay then. I'll just... go now then."

After she left, Youngsaeng left out a breath. The other five looked at him with concern. YS pouted in disappointment. "I know you want to go search for him. You should."

"I already broke up with him. It was my choice. I don't have the right to go to him now," Youngsaeng breathed.

"He still loves you, Youngsaeng," HJL insisted. "Didn't you notice? He left because you were talking about your break up as if it was a good thing to us."

"I know you well enough to know that you actually didn't want to," YS chuckled. "Go on."

"But--"

"Youngsaeng," KJ began. "If you wait any longer, you may lose him forever."

"You're worried," JM told him, placing his hand on the boy's shoulder. "We can see it in your eyes, Saengie."

"Go chase after him," HJ assured. "That's the only way for you to make it up to him."

"You don't have to act strong. It probably took you a lot of time and courage to say that you wanted to break up with him," YS said, a look of warmth deep in his eyes. "That's already strong enough."

Youngsaeng could feel himself tearing up. I'm so lucky to have these guys as my friends... He smiled, pressing his lips together to hold his tears back. "Thanks."

"We're here for you anytime!" YS exclaimed as Youngsaeng got up and turned, running towards the door. The boy stopped and looked back. JM frowned. "Go Youngsaeng! Go away! We don't want you here anymore."

The otter grinned and waved, running back towards the door. He didn't even bother to take an umbrella or even put on his jacket. He rushed out the door and ran out of the mansion grounds. Where would Hyunjoong go? If he left because of me... Ah! Don't think about that. Just find him and bring him back. But where would he go? Where? Where? Wh-- Oh! That place?

His hair, clothes and skin were getting drenched but he didn't care. He quickly made his way onto the street and to the river bank. He thought Hyunjoong would be there but he wasn't. All of a sudden, he realized where the older boy was. There was no way he couldn't be there. He just had to. He had to.

Youngsaeng began to run, ignoring the building up pain in his knee.

Hyunjoong, as he sat on the bench in the rain, he thought about the otter and him, when they were together. His elbows were on his knees and he simply stared down at the floor as he didn't know what to do anymore. Are we broken up for good? Are we really over? It wasn't a dream... He ran past me like he didn't see me... How am I going to live from now on...? I--

"Ya. If you're going to sit in the rain like that, you could've brought an umbrella."

His eyes widened and he looked up to see Youngsaeng panting after running, looking down at him. He looked away, furrowing his eyebrows. "Go away. Why do you care? You broke up with me anyway."

The otter's eyelids fell, pained. He knew that this would happen so he turned. "Fine, I'll leave. Make sure to go back though before you catch a cold."

He took a step but was stopped by Hyunjoong, who had grabbed onto his shirt. "St-stay with me... P-please..."

Youngsaeng closed his eyes and moved his arm so that his hand took the hand that was clutching onto his shirt, making him let go. The boy turned and looked down at the older boy's teary eyes. "I'm sorry..." the otter murmured, wrapping his arms tightly around Hyunjoong neck. "If I knew that this break up would affect you this much, I would have never initiated it."

"Y-You idiot!" he heard the older boy hiccup as he sobbed into Youngsaeng's shoulder. "You had no idea how I felt, did you?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," the otter repeated apologized, feeling tears also well up.

Hyunjoong brought Youngsaeng down and made him sit down beside him, hugging him tight and refusing to let him go. "Don't you dare leave me again. I love you..."

He heard the latter hum lightly and also tighten his hug. Soon, Youngsaeng pulled away and stood up.

Hyunjoong became scared when the boy let go. Is he going to leave me again? He's not, right? Don't leave me... "Y-Youngsaeng...?"

He smiled lightly. "Let's go home."

Hyunjoong followed the otter through the rain, back to the mansion. When they entered, Eunmi immediately spotted them.

"Hyunjoong!!!" she exclaimed in relief and quickly threw herself around him. He looked beside him for Youngsaeng but he had already went forward to the boys of SS501.

"So how did it go?" HJ asked excitedly, jumping up and down like a child.

"I found him," Youngsaeng informed with a wide grin. YS gave him a tight hug, not caring about how soaked the boy was. "Good job."

"Ya, what are you doing touching Youngsaeng?" a voice from behind them asked.

They looked and saw Hyunjoong with an angry expression, his arms crossed. YS laughed and pulled away from Youngsaeng. "Now look who has a jealous boyfriend~"

The otter blushed and began hitting YS with a frustrated pout. "Stop teasing me!" but YS kept on laughing. "Stop teasing me!!!"

Without warning, he felt Hyunjoong grab his arm and begin pulling away. "Ahh!!! HJL!!! KJ!! Save me!!!!!!!"

They just laughed and waved. The older boy took him to a random bedroom and pulled him in, closing and locking the door behind them.

"What are you doing?" Youngsaeng asked him and felt himself suddenly being pushed backwards. He fell onto the bed and saw Hyunjoong looming over him. "Ya! What are you doing? Get off of me."

He stopped and shut his eyes when he felt the older boy begin the soft skin on his neck, just like when they were on the ferris wheel at the amusement park.

"S-stop it..." he groaned when Hyunjoong started giving him butterfly kisses down his jaw and neck.

"What was that?"

Youngsaeng stared at him, eyes wide. "... Wh-What was what?"

"You showed them a cute expression," the older boy pointed out with a frown. "It was also one you never showed me."

"Expression?" the younger boy echoed. "What expression?"

"When you were hitting YS, that cute pout you had," Hyunjoong described, getting off of Youngsaeng, letting him sit up. 

The otter furrowed his eyebrows. "But... I was annoyed, I wasn't acting cute."

Hyunjoong grinned. "You're cute when you're pissed off."

The latter huffed and fell back on the bed, his eyes closed and arms spread out.

"Youngsaeng...?" he heard his boyfriend slowly say.

"Hmm?"

"Can... Can I kiss you... ...?"

The otter's eyes opened to see Hyunjoong looking over him, sitting beside him but with one hand on each side of him. He sighed. "Why are you asking? You usually do whatever."

"Last time you got scared and ran away," Hyunjoong reminded him. "So... I just wanted to make sure."

"Go ahead. I don't care anymore. I just want to sleep..." Youngsaeng replied softly, closing his eyes.

The older boy brightened and leaned in. He slightly tilted his head but suddenly stopped, he was hesitating. Hyunjoong, what's wrong with you? Come on... Kiss him... But what if he runs away again? No, he won't. He just said that you could. Come on!!!

Closing his eyes, he slowly and gently pressed his lips onto Youngsaeng's. He felt the boy on the bottom stiffen and gently massaged his arm to help him relax. Little by little, Hyunjoong slid his tongue into the otter's mouth, almost immediately meeting with the latter's tongue.

This time, Youngsaeng didn't try to pull away and decided to just let the older boy do what he wanted. This kiss felt more deep, with love behind it; it was warmer and more soft than the last one. But their tongues still fought with Hyunjoong winning in the end again.

A few minutes later, the two broke away, gasping for air. Youngsaeng connected their mouths again, wanting even more. Hyunjoong smiled in the kiss as he kicked off his shoes and brought the younger boy's legs onto the bed so that they were both fully on it. Youngsaeng wrapped his arms around Hyunjoong's neck, his hair still dripping wet as Hyunjoong began to snake his hand under the boy's shirt.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooh... Do you guys want ??? O.o The next chapter is going to be so... I'm not sure if you guys want to read it... If you don't, then you can just skip it, I mean, it's not really that important :P

Haha~ Okay yeah :3 (deeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrp~~~~) - I'm sorry, I just love doing that :3 (deeeeeeeeeerrrrrp~~~)