Enemy

Fated to Meet You

"Hi Youngsaeng," the boy said with a smirk as he walked over to the boy, holding out his hand. "How are you?"

Hyunjoong felt intimidated by the boy's smile and quickly stood up, causing the boy to jerk. "Who are you?"

The newcomer grinned. "Annyeonghaseyo, I've never met you before. My name's Harry, Lee Harry. I was a... rather good friend to Youngsaeng during our time at orphanage, wasn't I, Youngsaeng?"

Youngsaeng looked away, his lips sealed shut but with shaking hands, he hesitantly nodded. Hyunjoong glowered at Harry with a frown. Harry chuckled. "And you are? I've introduced myself, you haven't yet. It's only right to introduce yourself if I've done that already."

"I'm Hyunjoong," the older boy said curtly as he turned to Youngsaeng, who was looking down at his hands. "Otter, are you okay?"

"N-Neh..." the prince murmured as he gulped. 

"Mrs. Song," Harry began with a warm smile. "I want to speak to Youngsaeng privately, just to... talk with him a bit and catch up to what we've been doing these years."

The woman beamed. "Now that's a friendship I'm talking about. Hyunjoong-ssi, I know you care about him but these two want to spend some time alone together."

Hyunjoong looked back at the younger boy whose eyes seemed as if they were telling him to stay. He sighed and patted the boy's head. "It'll be okay." After that, he turned and walked away, closing the door behind him. 

Harry smirked and sat down in front of Youngsaeng, leaning in close to him. The otter flinched away. 

"Still remember what I said what you left?" Harry questioned with a rotten smile. "How are you these days? Doing well? I believe you live in... Seoul now, don't you? Receiving good education?"

The prince didn't answer his questions and instead, looked up at him, his eyes strong. "Just what do you want to talk to me about? Say it out loud. I don't care anymore. You can't bully me like you did before."

Harry frowned. "And I wanted to actually have a nice chat with you. I guess that's not possible now."

The latter leaned back on his chair. "It's nice to see you again. You've really grown up. So pretty now, unlike what a real guy should look like."

Youngsaeng glared at him. "Stop being so stereotypical."

"Hey, I'm just saying, you look cuter than most guys," the boy chuckled. "When I came in, my heart skipped beat. That moment, I knew I fell in love. I didn't even know I was gay. I've always been dating girls."

"What--"

"However, it wasn't because of you that my heart suddenly thumped," the boy sneered. "It was because of that boy named Hyunjoong. Tell me, what's your relationship with him?"

Youngsaeng shot up from his seat and shot darts at the older boy with his eyes. "Don't you dare touch Joongie. I'm already his boyfriend so don't try to steal him away from me."

Harry laughed. "Joongie? Is that nickname you gave your boyfriend? It's so lame. Well, this will be too easy for me."

The prince narrowed his eyes. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well, I always got what I wanted from you. And since you already have Hyunjoong, I guess I can also simply take him away from you."

"Don't you even try," Youngsaeng growled. "You won't be able to anyway."

Harry raised his eyebrow. "Oh? Why?"

"We live in the city and you're here in the countryside. I'm pretty glad my aunt brought me there. At least I escaped from you and all the other boys. Now, I bet I'm a lot more independant than you. You can't bully me anymore and you can't steal from me anymore."

"Don't be so sure... Youngsaeng," Harry snickered as he leaned in and whispered into the boy's ear. "After all, you've always lost to me and only me."