Back Together

Fated to Meet You

The next day, Youngsaeng got to school early again to prepare snacks for the other 6 boys. Cooking always calmed him down as his mind was full of their recent permanent break up. He wanted to cry, to just hide in a corner and let his feelings out but he couldn't, he was already at school so he had to be the President. I can't show them any weaknesses, I can't let them see me crying, it'll be a bad influence. I have to stay strong, at least physically. Don't think about it too much... Calm down...

When he got to the room, he noticed that Youngmin wasn't there yet. He set his bag and jacket down on the chair next to the kitchen. When he looked up, he suddenly saw Hyunjoong standing there, straightening up.

No. What's he doing here? He's the last person I want to see right now.

The older boy began to talk quietly and approached the otter. "Youngsaeng, why did you call me last night? Did you want to tell me something?"

Youngsaeng bit his lip and started backing away out of the kitchen, shaking his head as he felt the tears fill his eyes. He whipped around and began to run out of the room and down the hall. Hyunjoong chased after him. "Youngsaeng! Wait! Youngsaeng!"

The prince felt his vision blur as his tears began to drop. Still, he ran and continued down the stairs. The pain in his leg started to quickly built up but he couldn't care less. I'd rather be in immense pain than face him right now.

He swung open the library doors and ran in, swerving around corners and using all the book shelves to create a maze. Soon, the older lost him and began searching all the rows and columns of the shelves. He caught a glimpse of the hem of a white shirt. There the otter was, sobbing in a corner.

"Young--"

"Get away from me!" he shrieked, suddenly standing up and holding his knee.

Hyunjoong became worried when the boy had to grip onto the wall to keep his balance. "Youngsaeng, what's wrong?" he murmured gently as he approached the boy. "Tell me what's wrong?"

"It's nothing..." the latter muttered, his tears still falling.

"If it's nothing, then why are you crying? Come on otter, you called me last night. Was it to break up with me? What did you want to talk about?"

"Leave me alone!" the prince snapped. "Don't talk to me! We've permanently broken up anyway."

"What? What are you talking about?" the older boy asked worriedly, reaching his hand out to the hurting boy.

"Don't touch me!" he slapped the hand away, his eyes sparking in anger.

"Youngsaeng, just talk to me," Hyunjoong pleaded. "Please, tell me what's wrong."

"I am talking and I'm telling you to go away!" he screamed.

"I won't leave you until you tell me," the latter insisted, trapping the otter at the wall with one hand on either side of his head.

"I hate you," he heard the boy mumble. "I hate you so much! I don't want to see you! Just leave!!!"

"I already said that I won't. Tell me everything."

"Why do I need to tell you? You should already know why I'm like this, you should already know everything," Youngsaeng hissed. "You should know best of why I'm crying."

"I did something? What are you talking? All I did was give back the bracelet with a note," Hyunjoong exclaimed. "I wanted you to meet me at the roof yesterday after school but you didn't come!"

"You liar! You gave that bracelet to another girl!" the otter prince shrieked, panting in rage.

Hyunjoong stared at the younger boy, his eyes wide. "I-I... I didn't! I swear! I really didn't!"

Youngsaeng growled. "I saw that girl wearing the bracelet. I even asked her and she told me that you gave it to her." Youngsaeng pushed the older boy away and gripped the wall to keep his balance, beginning to limp away. "And do you know what that means? The fact that you gave it away means that our relationship is gone! Understand?"

"Youngsaeng! I didn't, I swear I didn't," Hyunjoong begged. "I put it in a bag with a note and hung it on the door of your room. I know I didn't give it to another person."

The prince suddenly stopped. In a bag... on the door... His mind flashed back to yesterday when he saw that girl at the door with a bag. Youngsaeng collapsed without warning. Hyunjoong hurried to his side, shaking the boy's shoulder. "Youngsaeng? Youngsaeng! Are you okay?"

The older boy saw tears trickling down the otter's cheeks again. "Otter, why are you crying? Don't cry..." He gently pulled the prince into his embrace, comforting him by gently smoothing his back. Youngsaeng sobbed into the older boy's uniform. "I-I'm sorry..." he hiccupped through his sobs. "I'm sorry f-for yelling at you... I'm sorry..."

"Shh..." Hyunjoong ushered. "It's not your fault, I understand. It's not your fault, okay? It's alright."

But the younger boy kept apologizing, his voice slightly muffled by Hyunjoong's uniform. Hyunjoong let out a breath, relieved that he could finally hold Youngsaeng in his arms again. He hugged the boy tighter. "Otter, I love you."

The older boy pulled out of the hug and smiled lightly as he softly wiped away the never-ending tears. Youngsaeng didn't object and just sat there, the salty droplets refusing to stay in. Hyunjoong leaned in slowly and only when he saw that the latter wasn't backing away did he gently connect their lips. I missed him so much. Finally... After almost 4 weeks... His touch, his lips, his embrace, I missed everything about him.

Youngsaeng's eyes fluttered closed as he accepted the boy's tongue into his mouth. He grabbed Hyunjoong's wrist when he felt a hand moving up his shirt. Wiping his tears away, he smiled a little. "Hyung, we're at school."

Hyunjoong pouted. "Just this once. Please..."

The otter pecked him on the lips and got up, being careful not to put as much weight on his injured leg. "No, we can't. Anyways, I have to cook for the other boys so I can't stay."

"What? How about me?" his boyfriend whined.

"I'll make sure to cook some for you, too. Don't worry," the otter told him and took a step but fell. "Oh, I ran too hard..." he grumbled.

Hyunjoong smiled and scooped his lover up bridal style. "I'll carry you."

"No, it's embarrassing!" the prince protested as he quickly threw his arms around the latter's neck, afraid of falling. "Put me down."

Luckily, when they entered the hallway, there was still no one around.

"How about the bracelet...?" Youngsaeng asked quietly.

"I'll get you another one," the older boy assured, giving the boy a gentle peck on the forehead.

Soon, Hyunjoong kicked open the door to the room 1A and saw the 6 boys staring at them. Youngsaeng could hear their jaws clanging on the floor in shock.

"Sorry, Youngsaeng ran too much again and couldn't walk on his own," Hyunjoong explained calmly as he set the beat red-faced boy down.

The otter fidgeted and bowed. "A-annyeonghaseyo. I-I'll go and cook the... snacks now."

"Are you sure you're okay?" the older boy asked worriedly.

Youngsaeng began to limp away with a smile, looking back. "Yes, of course--ack!"

"President!" Kwangmin and Youngmin both exclaimed in surprise and jumped up from the touch, hurrying over to aid the fallen prince. Hyunseong helped the boy get back on his feet. "Are you okay?"

"Ah, neh, gangsahamnida..."

Hyunjoong smiled. "At lunch, is it okay if me and three other boys come here to visit? We're Youngsaeng's friends."

"Sure!" Donghyun exclaimed happily.

"Okay, I'll be going now then. School's about to start."

"Arasseo, annyeong!" Jeongmin waved with a wide grin.

"Bye!" chimed Youngsaeng.

Youngmin helped the otter to the kitchen. "Are you okay?"

"Oh yes, of course!" Youngsaeng chuckled awkwardly. "I just tripped, that's all. Now, want to help me cook?"

"Let's get started."

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waah!!! It was such torture for me to write about them separately!!!!!! TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But now they're back together so it's all good :3 (deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerp~~~)

Oh yes, and thank you for your paragraph-long comments. They were very fun to read :3 But don't worry, your complaints will all be settled sooner or later. It's amazing actually because I already wrote the story even before the comments came. Coincidence! :D Look forward to the rest of the story~~~ There's still about... a quarter or a fifth left. *grin*