After School Planning

Fated to Meet You

For the next few days, the boys prepared for the day after school.

"Youngsaeng, come here to try on your costume," Hyunseong called the boy over.

"Oh? I get one, too?"

"Yeah, you're the President and you're one of the hosts! Of course you get one!" Donghyun exclaimed as the otter walked over. The two and Kwangmin handed him the suit. "Here. Go change in the bathroom."

The prince took it and looked at it, inspecting it as he was walking towards the bathroom. A few minutes later, he came out from the washroom wearing the suit. "How is it?"

"You look magnificent!!!" Youngmin squealed excitedly, jumping up and down and rushed over to the boy. "If you just put a smile on that face, show your dimples, straighten out your hair and act cool... You'd be perfect!!!"

"You should smile since you're the host," Minwoo advised.

"But don't girls like guys who don't smile?" the otter questioned curiously. "Like, the ones that seem hard to get."

"Okay, don't smile," Kwangmin told him. "Anyways, that looks good on you. You'll wear that tomorrow."

Youngsaeng fidgeted uncomfortably. "Really? For the whole day...? How am I going to manage that?"

"Freedom will taste sweeter that way," Minwoo grinned. "You can take it off now."

The otter sighed and went back into the bathroom. When he came out, Youngmin rushed to him. "Youngsaeng, what time should I get here in the morning? I want to help with the baking," he asked, his eyes sparkling.

"Ah... Well, considering the amount of things we need to bake... About 4 hours earlier?"

"At 4:30 in the morning?" Donghyun exclaimed in shock. "How are you guys going to wake up that early?"

"It's your fault for telling me to do everything before hand," Youngsaeng stuck his tongue out. "Now you also have to make me and Youngmin wake up way before school starts."

"Jongsahamnida..." Donghyun pouted with teary eyes.

Hyunseong sighed, shaking his head. "It's too late to change it now. Everyone's looking forward to see Youngsaeng as one of the hosts."

They suddenly heard a knock on the door, turning, they saw Hyunjoong peeking in.

"Ah, Youngsaeng," the boy called and waved him over.

The otter walked over. "What is it?"

"I forgot to bring the key, can you give me yours instead?" he asked.

The prince nodded and went to his bag, digging out his key and threw it to the older boy. "I should be home in time for dinner. I'll try to remember to text if I'm going to be later."

"Arasseo. Have fun."

After he left, Youngsaeng caught everyone staring at him. "What is it?"

"He... lives with you now?" Minwoo asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Ah, yes, I didn't tell you guys yet. Starting from yesterday, he started living with me."

"Why?" Kwangmin questioned.

The President shrugged. "I have no idea. Anyways... What were we talking about?"