Dinner Out

Fated to Meet You

"Are we taking the car?" Youngsaeng questioned as he threw his jacket on. "Are we going to a formal restaurant? What do I need to wear?"

Hyunjoong chuckled before kissing his cute lover. "Aigoo, you don't have to worry so much. What you're wearing is fine. We can walk there, it's not far. And it's only 5:30, dinner is at seven. We can take our time."

Nodding shyly, Youngsaeng stuffed his feet in converse and grabbed Hyunjoong's hand. "What about Hachi? He needs to have an evening walk."

"I've already got a maid to come here and take care of him. Just release all the stress and focus on our night out, okay?"

Youngsaeng blushed as he toddled after Hyunjoong, shutting the door behind him and locking it securely. Hand in hand, they strolled out of the front yard and to the main road. Hyunjoong intertwined their fingers into a lovers' hold and grinned.

"Otter, what do you want to eat?" the older boy asked, looking down at his boyfriend.

"Curry... Is there going to be curry? And chicken?"

Hyunjoong chuckled. "Neh, of course. Is that all?"

Youngsaeng nodded and looked down, pursing his lips. Hyunjoong gently pulled on the latter's chubby cheeks. "Aigoo~ Kyeopta..."

It wasn't long before they arrived at the restaurant and Youngsaeng's mouth opened in awe. Hyunjoong chuckled. "Surprised or shocked? My family owns this restaurant y'know?"

"Eh? Your family? This restaurant?" exclaimed Youngsaeng. The building was three stories, a very popular and fancy restaurant. "That's amazing... You never told me your family owned restaurants."

The latter grinned. "We do many things. Out of the all the restaurants, this one's my favorite. You'll be even more amazed when you see the inside. Kaja."

Youngsaeng followed his boyfriend in and his breath was taken away by the fragrance of food and the beautiful chandeliers and decorated walls. "Wow... This is my first time at such a fancy restaurant..."

All of a sudden, he looked down at himself. "Are you sure the clothes I'm wearing is okay for this place? Aren't I dressed too informally?" He noticed that the couples and families who were entering all had rich, elegant clothing on. He suddenly felt out of place and gaze desperately up at his lover.

Hyunjoong shook his head. "Come with me." He turned to a waiter. "Good evening Mr. Kwon. I'm going to borrow the sky view room for tonight. Is that okay?"

The waiter nodded. "Yes, of course. Go ahead."

Hyunjoong dragged Youngsaeng over to the side and to Youngsaeng's surprise, there was a fourth floor on the building even though he had only seen three floors. The elevator shot up and once the door opened, the younger boy's eyes widened and sparkled. Hyunjoong smiled. "Like it?"

"The view is beautiful!" exclaimed the latter loudly, running up to the window and pressing his face against it as he gazed out. The sky was still light but the sun was getting ready to set. He looked around and saw that the room was empty. "Where... Where is everyone?"

"This room is a private room for my family and friends exclusively," Hyunjoong explained calmly. "It has the best view and we have private service. Let's have a seat."

The older boy gestured over to a table for two a few feet away from them and led his lover over. "I've prearranged everything. There's nothing to worry about. So, what do you think?"

Blushing, Youngsaeng's gaze dropped to his fiddling hands. "I-I had no idea. I feel like I'm being spoiled and all."

Hyunjoong grinned. "I would spoil you more but I don't think you'd let me. I could buy you all the medical books you would want in the world but of course, you want to earn them through your own hardwork."

The otter pouted. "Since when did you understand me so well?"

Laughing, Hyunjoong stood up and walked over to Youngsaeng, bringing the boy into his arms as he connected their lips. He lifted up Youngsaeng and plopped down onto the chair, seating the latter on his lap.

"You know what made my heart beat the fastest today?"

The younger boy looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Otter, what makes your heart beat the fastest?" Hyunjoong asked him, his eyes glittering under the faint sunlight.

Youngsaeng thought for a few seconds and furrowed his eyebrows. Without warning, he blushed and looked away. Hyunjoong smirked, pulling his lover closer. "So? Tell me, what is it?"

"I'm not saying it. It's embarrassing!"

"You have to say it," sang the latter. "Come on, say it, say it. Tell me."

"No..." Youngsaeng whined, now trying to wiggle out of Hyunjoong's tight hug. "I'm not saying it!"

"Otter, I'll tell you mine and then you have to tell me yours, okay?"

Youngsaeng shook his head. "I don't need to hear yours then. I don't wanna say it."

"Come on, Otter. Tell--"

All of a sudden, they heard a rattle and Hyunjoong looked behind Youngsaeng to see a butler pushing a cart from the elevator into the room. Hyunjoong groaned. "This is what I hate about this room. They can't knock before coming in."

"Dinner is served," the man said as he stopped in front of the table and Youngsaeng stood up, smoothing down his clothes. He watched with intent as the butler carefully placed the dishes down onto the food with their lids on.

"Come here, Youngsaeng," ordered Hyunjoong, grabbing his lover's hand and pullinng him over again.

Once the butler bowed and pushed away the cart, entering the elevator again, Hyunjoong brought Youngsaeng down on his lap again. "Otter, for some reason, I want to eat dessert first. How about you?"

"No, dessert is last. It's always last. You can't eat it first."

Hyunjoong rolled his eyes. "Come on, Otter, just agree. If you agree, then you won't have to tell me what makes your heart beat the fastest."

Youngsaeng blinked before nodding. "Okay... But if I agree, then that doesn't mean I have to eat it before the main course, right?"

The latter nodded. "Yeah, it's only for me. I can only eat it if you agree."

The otter shrugged. "Sure, then. But it's not healthy if you eat dessert first. Come on, let's just eat dinner."

Smirking, Hyunjoong got Youngsaeng to stand up and pulled him over to the side where there was small bar. Youngsaeng was pushed down onto the bar table and Hyunjoong planted his mouth on the latter's.

"J-Joongie..." the younger boy groaned, turning his head when Hyunjoong began on his neck. "Go and eat your dessert."

"You are my dessert."

***

"Joongie, please..." moaned Youngsaeng as he gripped onto the edge of the cold, marble bar. "It's been so long. Just how many times are you going to make me-- Uh!"

Hyunjoong transferred his lips over to the otter's, intertwining their tongues gently and slowly. Both, especially the boy on the bottom, were out of breath. Youngsaeng didn't protest as Hyunjoong scooped him up and brought him over to the table. His clothes were thrown all over the floor as Hyunjoong had tore them off carelessly.

Like a baby, the older boy cradled his lover and placed him on his lap. He lifted the lids of the dishes, revealing the still, steaming hot foods. At the sight, Youngsaeng immediately regained his energy and sat straight up, staring longingly at the food. Everything he wanted was there. Fried chicken, curry, and a bunch of other delicacies.

"Eat," Hyunjoong said as he gestured towards the food. "It's for you."

"You have to eat, too, Joongie."

Hyunjoong pecked his lover on the lips. "I'm already full from your sweet ."

Youngsaeng blushed. "You're embarrassing! You didn't have to say that out loud!"

"You asked for it,"  the latter laughed. "Go on, eat."

Puffing one cheek in annoyance, the otter grabbed a fork and stabbed it in a piece of chicken, stuffing it in his mouth. Suddenly, he spat it out onto the plate, causing Hyunjoong to jolt in surprise.

"What's wrong? It doesn't taste good? Is it too salty? Sweet?" the older boy hurriedly interrogated, looking up at his lover and the food.

Youngsaeng shook his head. "That was really hot... I think I burned my tongue..." He stuck his tongue out and tried to cross his eyes to see if it was throbbing red.

Hyunjoong chuckled and leaned forward, also sticking his tongue out. Youngsaeng moaned when their tongues intertwined and he closed his eyes, saliva running down his mouth.

"Why not we do something while we wait for the food to cool?" asked Hyunjoong cheekily.

The prince slapped him lightly on the shoulder. "You ert! Is that all you think about?"

The older boy grinned. "I can't hold back when we're alone."

"Let's call Kyujong then."

Hyunjoong narrowed his eyes. "Why Kyujong?"

Youngsaeng pouted. "Then Hyungjun? Or Jungmin? Or Harry? Or--"

"Keumanae!" the older boy whined as he covered Youngsaeng's mouth with his hand. "Don't talk about them when you're around me. Makes me feel jealous."

The otter blushed as he picked up his fork again and looked at the different dishes. Hyunjoong held his wrist, preventing from reaching anything. "Eo, waeee?" he complained.

"Do you want to get burned again? Wait until the food cools a bit. Don't be so impatient."

Pursing his lips, he gently hit Hyunjoong on the head. "It's so weird hearing these words come out of you."

Hyunjoong chuckled and only realized that Youngsaeng was still . "Aren't you cold?"

Blushing crimson again, he shook his head. "But I'm still going to put my clothes on. Wait here."

With that, he hopped off Hyunjoong's lap and rushed over to the bar where his clothes were lying. He turned back to his lover. "Joongie... My boxers are dirty..."

"Then don't wear them."

"Eh? But--" He cut himself off when he realized that he had no other option. With a sigh, he slipped on his sweats without his boxers and threw on his shrit and jacket.

"It feels strange walking around with only pants on in public," commented Youngsaeng as he walked over to his boyfriend again.

Hyunjoong brought Youngsaeng onto his lap and right before the younger boy began eating again, the elevator door opened and in stepped the butler again with more food.

As the man approached, the younger boy felt a hand reach into his pants and his manhood. His eyes widened and he immediately stiffened, biting his bottom lip hard to stifle moans.

"What do you have this time?" asked Hyunjoong calmly with an innocent smile towards the butler.

"Ah, this is the other half of the main course. Dessert will be sent down later," the man replied, not noticing a thing.

As the butler cautiously placed the hot dishes onto the table, Hyunjoong wrapped his hand around Youngsaeng and began to pump him. At the sudden movement, the younger boy squeaked and the butler looked at him strangely. He gulped and smiled sweetly. "Uh... I just saw that dish and it's one of my favorites. Just wondering how it'll taste here. I bet it's really good."

"Yes, this actually one of our specialty dishes," explained the butler, oblivious that Youngsaeng had actually wanted him to leave before he found out what Hyunjoong was doing. "Over here is lemon shrimp. I say the chef has a knack for making it. It is delicious. I'm surprised that you didn't order any fish."

"Ah, he doesn't like fish," Hyunjoong replied as he Youngsaeng faster.

The butler nodded in understanding and looked at the cute boy to see that his voice was extremely red. "Um, is there something wrong? Is it too hot in the room?"

Youngsaeng grinned. "N-No!" he managed. "I'm just so excited to dig in... but it's embarrassing in front of other people because I'm like a monster when eating."

"Ah, yes. Would you two like any drinks?"

The younger boy shakingly picked up a fork and stabbed it in the lemon shrimp, trying to show his enthusiasm. He kept his head low for his breathing had also become unsteady.

"Could we have some wine?" requested Hyunjoong. "Thank you."

The butler nodded and bowed. "No problem." He turned and Youngsaeng watched the man's every step until the elevator door finally closed before he fell face flat onto the table in relief.

Hyunjoong smirked, still pumping the boy. "You held out pretty well."

"S-stop... What if someone comes in again?" pleaded the otter. "Ah... Please."

"Don't worry, it won't take long."

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait. Haha~ I still kind of writer's block but I managed to think of something. Whew~ But the updates will be slower since I'm not completely sure of what's going to happen next. Things will be moving faster also.