Amnesia: Part 1

Fated to Meet You

Later that day, after Youngsaeng had fallen asleep again, Dr. Jung called a meeting with a few doctors and nurses while the boys went home for the day.

Upon returning to the house, Hyunjoong immediately went to his mother's office and charged in without bothering to knock. The woman looked up and blinked. "Eo? What are you doing here? I thought you were at the hospi--"

"Are you happy now?" he exclaimed at her, definitely pissed off.

"Happy with what?" his mother questioned innocently.

"You know what. You knew, didn't you, that Youngsaeng would lose his memory if you took the mask off."

Ms. Kim smirked and got up from her chair, walking towards her son. "Well, well, am I really that evil?"

"Yes, you definitely are."

"I may be evil in your eyes but I'm not that bad to just make him suffer by causing him to lose his memory. I would've just killed him."

He narrowed his eyes. "You are such a rotten, still-hearted woman."

"Shouldn't you be happy that he's alive?" his mother asked him.

"I'm happy but if he doesn't have his memory, then what am I going to do? Youngsaeng without his memory is as if he's not there at all."

"So you don't care whether I kill him or not?"

"Of course I care. I came here to tell you that when he gets his memory back, I will not tolerate any harm done to him. Understand?"

"Do you really think you can boss your own mother around?"

"Well, if I couldn't, then what type of son would I be? Even children can teach adults lessons; that's the exact words you said to me when I was a child."

With that, he left the room, slamming the door behind him.