Chapter 9

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV:

I woke up the next day with a little headache. *Ehh~ it must be the bruise...* I ran my hand through my hair and sat up.

I felt the bedsheets rustle beside me and a light kick to my knee.

"Fany, wake up!" I laid on top of her body, hugging her.

Tiffany groaned. "5 more minutes~"

I hugged her like a body pillow and shook her a little. "Fine. When I get out of the shower, you better get up!" I let go of her sleeping body and walked out of the door.

I was going to borrow another set of clothes from Taeyeon but I stopped midway there. *Is Oppa awake?*

I walked towards the stairway and peeked down the railing. *I can't see him...* I went down two steps and poked my head out again.

I saw Kris shuffling around on the sofa with his eyes closed. *He's still sleeping...he looks uncomfortable though..* My lips pressed against each other.

I went back up the stairs and grabbed the pillow I was sleeping with from the bed. I noticed Tiffany sleeping while holding hugging the blanket with a smile on her face. *You must be having a good dream.* I hit her with my pillow and headed out the door. Tiffany twitched and rolled in her sleep.

I made my way down the stairs quietly, hugging the pillow. I tiptoed into the living room where Kris was sleeping.

I stared at his handsome sleeping face and smiled. He shuffled in his sleep. I went over to him and lifted his head slightly, putting the pillow under his neck.

As I pulled my hand away from the pillow, Kris's hand suddenly grabbed my wrist, pulling me down onto the couch with him. He hugged me like a pillow. I felt the heat rise up to my face, my heart pounding hard.

 


Kris's POV:

* Ugh, this couch is so uncomfortable!* I rolled around with my eyes closed, trying to find a comfortable spot.

I felt a warm presence near me all of the sudden. I took in a breath through my nose and immediately knew who it was. It smelled like peaches. It was Jessica.

I kept my eyes closed, wondering what she was going to do. I was smiling on the inside. *What are you going to do, Jessica? What are you going to do...*

I felt her hands on the back of my neck, lifting my head up. She had put something soft and comfortable behind my head. I felt her hand moving away from me. Not wanting her to leave me, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her on the couch with me, hugging her. My eyes were still closed.

I heard a little gasp as I pulled her but there was no protest from her. She didn't try to squirm out of my embrace or say anything. *She likes it..* I smirked.

I tucked her head under my chin. I wrapped my arm around her waist and my other arm under her neck.

I felt her wrap her arms around my waist, returning my embrace.

My smile widened. I held her closer *I wish this moment would never end.* I fell back asleep with Jessica in my arms.
 


Author's POV:

Tiffany woke up an hour later. She was surprised that Jessica didn't wake her. Rubbing her eyes, she sat up and checked the time. It was still early.

She looked around the room. There was no sign of Jessica. Tiffany scratched her head and walked out the door. "Thirsty...I should get some water..." she mumbled to herself and headed down the stairs.

She walked past the living room and into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge and headed right back out. Tiffany started to drink her water and noticed a pink shirt behind Kris's body. She squinted her eyes. She shook her head and drank her water. *I guess men like to wear pink nowadays...*

Just then, Kris moved his body, rolling his body onto his back, revealing Jessica, who was clinging onto Kris.

Tiffany glanced his way and looked away, walking off while sipping her water. She suddenly walked back, with her eyebrows furrowed, wondering what she saw was correct. She saw Jessica sleeping on the couch with Kris. Tiffany's eyes widened and almost spit out her water in shock. She covered and ran upstairs.

Tiffany slammed Taeyeon and Baekhyun's bedroom door open. "Taeyeon~~!" she quietly squealed. She noticed a lump on the bed and quickly jumped on it.

"Unnie~!!" Tiffany shook the lump.

"Euuuuughhhhh~" a deep hoarse voice cried in pain.

Tiffany flipped the bedsheets over and revealed a squished Baekhyun.

"Where's Taeyeon?!" she said getting impatient and rolled off the bed.

Baekhyun pointed to the bathroom, rolling his body around under the sheets and returned to sleeping.

Tiffany knocked on the bathroom door and Taeyeon came out seconds later, wondering what Tiffany wanted.

"Kris and Jessica are sleeping together on the same couch!" Tiffany squealed.

"WHAT?!" Taeyeon and Baekhyun both replied. Taeyeon replied with joy while Baekhyun flipped the bedsheets and sat up in suprise.


Kris's POV:

I woke up with Jessica still in my arms. This time, Jessica was asleep. She was breathing in and out lightly, clinging onto the hem of my shirt.

I smiled at her, tucking her loose strands hair behind her ear. "Wake up," I whispered and pinched her cheek softly. I poked her side and she twitched. *So that's where her tickle spot is..*

"Wake up~" I said as I poked her side several times.

I watched her squirm around as I poked her. A smile formed on her face. "Get up~" I tried to poke her again but she grabbed my hands.

"If Oppa stops poking me, then I'll get up." Jessica commented as she grinned and opened her eyes.

"Arasso," I said and poked her again, before getting up off the couch.

She pouted, "Stop poking me~ I'll keep flinching!" Jessica sat up, hugging the pillow with droopy eyes.

I poked her forehead, pushing her head back. "You're really easy to tease," I said playfully and went upstairs to take a shower.
 


Jessica's POV:

I rubbed my eyes. *Ehh~ I shouldn't have slept again..* I hugged the pillow tighter as I remembered what just happened. *I took a nap with Kris...on the couch...together..* I unknowingly smiled and bit my bottom lip, my face was warming up.

"JESSICA JUNG!" I jumped a bit. I looked up to see Taeyeon standing in front of me with her arms crossed.

"Hi Unnie~" I greeted.

Taeyeon's eyes squinted at me. "What are you doing here...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter