Chapter 83

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV:

 

After hours of persuasion and impressionism, the EXO boys had successfully made Kyungsan warm up to them. Although the little panda had trouble pinpointing which Hyung was which in the beginning, Kyungie gradually started to remember in his special way.

 

Chanyeol Hyung: the Hyung with super deep voice that scared Kyungsan the first time he spoke to him.

 

Lay Hyung: the Hyung with a dimple on his face with his fluffy hair.

 

Chen Hyung: the Hyung with many jokes and tricks and laughs a lot.

 

LuHan Hyung: the Hyung that looks just as young as Kyungsan.

 

SeHun Hyung: the Hyung who follows LuHan Hyung.

 

Xiumin Hyung: the Hyung with squishy cheeks.

 

SuHo Hyung: the Hyung who is short, but always has a big smile.

 

Kyungsoo Hyung: the Hyung who has big eyes, which scared Kyungsan in the beginning.

 

Baekhyun Hyung: the Hyung with soft fingers but always sticks his tongue out at Kyungsan’s Jessica Noona.

 

Kai Hyung: the Hyung who Kyungsan liked ever since the beginning, who is also Tiffany Noona’s boyfriend.

 

Tao Hyung: the Hyung that plays videogames; Kyungsan’s panda Hyung.

 

And of course, there’s the last but not least, the twelfth Hyung of Kyungsan.

 

The Hyung Kyungsan looked up to. The Hyung whom he had come to love the most, the Hyung that he always wanted to stick to. The Hyung who he had given his Jessica Noona to and also trusted. His first Hyung. Kris Hyung.

 

“Channie Hyung!” Kyungsan called out, receiving Chanyeol’s undivided attention. “Flying!”

 

Without further ado, Chanyeol took Kyungsan out of a frowning Lay’s arm. Holding onto Kyungsan securely, Chanyeol threw the little boy up in the air, making him feel as if he was flying.

 

As Chanyeol receives jealous glares from the rest of the EXO boys, Kyungsan giggles uncontrollably as he has fun with one of his new Hyungs.

 

Time had flown by and Kyungsan had slowly made his into the EXO boys’ hearts. They were all captivated by the little panda’s cuteness and innocence. Thanks to Kris, the boys also know about Kyungsan’s story of how he was missing a father figure in his life, which made the boys concerned and poignant. Turning their sadness into adoration, the boys made Kyungsan feel loved, as that was the least they could do.

 

With Kyungsan in Chanyeol’s arms, the rest of the boys were glaring at the happy virus, wondering when it was their turn to play with Kyungsan. Ever since Chanyeol had introduced ‘flying’ to Kyungie, they couldn’t keep the little panda away from Chanyeol for more than five minutes.

 

“Hyung! You have to share Kyungie!” SeHun pouted, folding his arms in dismay, as he has not gotten a chance to play with Kyungsan for more than two minutes.

 

Chanyeol blew a raspberry at the maknae. “Kyungie loves me the most!”

 

It was practically impossible to share one little panda with eleven boys.

 

Meanwhile in the dining room…

 

“Oh,” Jessica spoke into her cell phone. “Yeah, I’ll get him right now. He’s having fun with his new Hyungs.”

 

Kyungmi spoke indistinctly over on the other line for a few seconds before Jessica responded.

 

“Kris’s friends. Maybe you could meet them when you come by to pick Kyungie up later.”

 

Instinctively, Kris perked up when Jessica said his name. Blinking at her, he wanted to know why he was being mentioned in the phone conversation between the two cousins. Seeing that Jessica didn’t seem to notice his want for attention, he frowned before nuzzling himself back into the nape of her neck. Keeping his arms around her waist tighter, he placed a kiss on the soft skin on her neck. Glancing up, he only saw Jessica speaking enthusiastically, not even acknowledging the intimate contact he initiated.

 

“He was scared at first, but he’s opened up a lot.” Jessica smiled widely. “He’s still in the process of memorizing their names. There’s too much of them, I’m scared he’s going to get his new Hyungs confused.”

 

Almost pouting, Kris was getting upset that his Jessica wasn’t paying any attention to him. Trailing his kisses up her neck and jaw, he reached the corner of her lips and stopped. Looking up at her with gleaming eyes, his nose brushed along her jaw softly, waiting for her eyes to gaze into his expectantly.

 

Jessica finally locked her eyes onto Kris’s warming ones and he rewarding her with a kiss on her lips. Glancing his eyes over to the phone pressed against her ear, Kris also tipped his chin towards it, wanting to know what’s going on.

 

“Kyungsan.” Jessica mouthed to him before she pointed her index finger towards the living room where the boys were making noise, whilst she murmured an agreeing hum over the phone.

 

Kris understood her message and gave a peck to her cheek before lifting himself off the chair. Jessica wanted him to get Kyungsan for her. Kyungmi probably wanted to speak to Kyungsan.

 

Shuffling himself towards the living room, the ruckus the boys were making became more and more clear. Kris’ shoulder sagged at the thought of knowing crazy and hyperactive the boys could get. He just hoped they didn’t leave a mess in the room too much.

 

Appearing just right outside the room, Kris found himself watching the eleven boys sitting in a row on the floor with open arms, trying to lure a confused Kyungsan over to them.

 

“He’s definitely coming to me!” Chanyeol boasted before giving a huge smile towards Kyungsan standing on the other side of the room.

 

“No! He loves me more!” LuHan retorted before nudging the happy virus.

 

Lay snorted, “Kyungie prefers me instead, you guys are fighting for no reason.”

 

“Kyungie! Hyung is also a Kyungie too! Kyungsan and Kyungsoo!” Kyungsoo tried to lure the doe eyed baby panda.

 

“Kai Hyung is here~” Kai gave Kyungsan a disarming grin with wide arms, wanting Kyungsan to run into his arms an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter