Chapter 7

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jessica's POV:

"I can't believe you would actually follow us to go grocery shopping." Kris laughed at Tiffany.

Tiffany told us that she wanted to go shopping with us, so she decided to follow us. Obviously, it was a lie. Fany, Fany, Tiffany! You're going to have to spill the truth when we get home tonight!

"Haha." Tiffany said in an unamused voice. "Let's just go back. Taeyeon needs these." she grabbed a few bags and headed out the door. Kris and I followed right behind her.

~

We walked into the kitchen and set the bags down. "Unnie, we got your groceries. We got the bigger sizes of everything...just in case." I smiled.

"Gomawo Sica!" Taeyeon started rummaging through the bags.

I made my way into the backyard and saw a lot more people. Most of the faces I haven't seen before. I was scanning the backyard until I saw a large group of guys. Who were they?

"What are you looking at?" a deep voice startled me.

I looked to my left and saw Kris. I jumped back a little, seeing that his face was close to mine. I gulped.

Flashback-

He gripped onto my hand and started walking to the bench, where Jay and I were talking.
We suddenly stopped in front of it. I suddenly felt soft lips pressed on my left cheek. *He's kissing me* The heat flushed to my face.
He removed his lips from my cheek. "We have better memories now." he whispered in my ear.
-

My face turned red again after remembering what happened earlier today.

"Someone is deep in thought..." Kris whispered in my ear.

"Oh! Sorry...I was just thinking about something." I mumbled. "I was talking about the group of guys over there" I pointed to Baekhyun and his group of buddies.

"Oh! They came!" Kris stepped out into the backyard, striding towards the group. *He knows them? Aw, I guess I'll have to find someone else to talk to.*

He suddenly looked back at me, causing our eyes to meet. I quickly looked down at my feet, embarrassedly.

"Sica, you want to come greet them?" Kris suddenly asked.

"Huh? Me? I don't know them though..." I replied looking down at the soft green grass outside.

Kris suddenly walked towards me and grabbed my hand. "You can't be antisocial all the time." He lightly pulled me out into the yard.

We walked hand in hand. The physical contact made me warm inside. I felt the butterflies in my stomach...which I haven't felt in a such long time. I started to blush.

"Hey guys!" Kris greeted the boys. "KRRREEAASE!" the boys all greeted back loudly as they nudged him. Kris smiled.

*Eep~ There goes the butterflies again..*

"This is Jessica." Kris let go of my hand and placed arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer. I felt my face heat up again.

"Hi Jessica!" "Nice to meet you Jessica!" the boys replied with smiles on their faces.

I bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Jessica!" I smiled and slowly looked back down to my feet.

"Eew." I heard someone say.

My head shot up. I noticed Baekhyun sticking his tongue at me.

I gave him a glare and stuck my tongue at him. "Pabo!" I whispered.

"You're a pabo!" Baekhyun retorted.

The boys laughed at our childish behavior.

"This is Kai, Sehun, D.O, Luhan, Xiumin, Chen, Suho, and Chanyeol. You already know Lay, Tao and of course Baekhyun." Kris pointed each to each person while telling me their names while his arm was still around my shoulder. The only response I could muster up was a nod. I felt even more butterflies in my stomach and my face was burning.

"Noona!" Sehun smiled at me.

My eyes widen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter