Chapter 86

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV:

 

“I tripped in the break room today.” Jessica giggled, as she continued to share the list of events that happened today. “I almost spilled coffee over someone.”

 

Kris chuckled at her before placing a small kiss on her nose. “My clumsy Aegi. What shall we do about you?”

 

Jessica’s nose scrunched up along with a pouty lip. “I can’t help it.” she replied cutely.

 

The two were planted on the bed, facing each other as they caught up on each other’s day. It became a daily routine before they actually slept, making the two grow even more inseparable, as they were completely comfortable telling each other anything.

 

“How was your day, oppa?” Jessica questioned him, interlacing their hands under the duvet.

 

Kris heaved a sigh, “Chen and Chanyeol decided to invade my office today instead of doing their job.”

 

Jessica grinned at him, “Your dongsaengs love you.”

 

“Well it’s a one sided love because I hate them.” Kris replied childishly.

 

“Oppa, I know you love them too. They’ve been your brothers ever since you were a little kid.”

 

Kris frowned, “I hate them.”

 

Jessica gave a kiss on his lips, “No you don’t, Kris.”

 

With that, they ended their conversation and snuggled themselves closer to each other in the comfy silence. Having Jessica’s back to his front, Kris hugged her by her waist, where his hand was slipped under her shirt, drumming his fingers against her cool skin, as always.

 

Kris was reminded of another thing he had to tell Jessica. The parcel he had received from his mother through the mail. He buried his face closer to the back of Jessica’s head, contemplating whether he should tell her now.

 

“Jess,” he continued after hearing a hum from her. “Would you like to go to China with me?”

 

Jessica immediately spun around to face him with wide blinking eyes. “W-what did you just say?”

 

“Would you like to go visit China with me?” Kris spoke clearly, gauging the expression in her eyes.

 

“Why do you suddenly want to go to China?” Jessica was uncomprehending.

 

“My mother called yesterday,” Kris started to explain. “She told me to visit home since I haven’t gone back in such a long time. My relatives would like to see me too, especially my dad, he’s been busy with his company that he hasn’t been able to visit. My mom has told a lot of stories about you too, now everyone wants to meet you.” He sighed, knowing how much his mother loves to talk. “Do you want to go back with me?”

 

A smile formed on Jessica’s face before she hugged him, “I would love to go with you and meet your family. It would be lovely to finally meet your dad as well.”

 

Kris hugged onto her as well, happy to know that she was extremely happy to be flying to China with him to visit his family. He knew that this time flying back, it wouldn’t be so exhausting and boring.

 

“How long will we be visiting? I have to clear my schedule up at the office.” Jessica asked.

 

“Two weeks,” Kris replied. “We’re leaving on Sunday.”

 

Jessica’s eyes widened, “We’re leaving in five days?! When did you get the plane tickets?”

 

“Mom sent them in via mail and they arrived yesterday. She bought the tickets for us.” Kris knew how little time they have to pack and get ready, but that was his mother’s way of surprising people. “Don’t worry, I’ve cleared up our schedules today. I was just hoping that you wouldn’t deny my offer of going to China with me.”

 

A rel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter