Chapter 25

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica's POV:

I fled my way into the house, not wanting to deal with Kris. I immediately ran up the stairs and locked myself in my bedroom. Planting myself face first into my bed, I took a deep muffled breath.

*I don't know what to believe...Does he still have feelings for the girl? Or did he just forget to take the picture out?* I sighed as I rolled myself onto my back and stared at the ceiling.

*Oppa wouldn't cheat or anything...right?* I played with the couple ring on my finger and bit my lip.

*Its still not an exception. Why would he have a picture of him kissing a girl when he's already in a relationship with me?!* I frowned.

"He's still holding on to his past..." I mumbled.

A sudden teardrop rolled out from my eyes unconsciously. I wiped the teardrop off my face. My lips suddenly started quivering and more tears came out.

I shut my eyes trying to suppress my cries. Sniffling, I rolled onto my stomach and buried my face into my blankets. *Stop...Don't cry Jessica.*

I heard sudden movement and mumbles coming from downstairs and laid there in silence as I lifted my head up. Conversations were being held downstairs. I could hear Kris's voice clearly.

"We can share the guest bedroom." I heard Kris.

*They're spending the night over?* I frowned. *I don't want to see him!*

I heard footsteps approaching near my room. My grip on my bedsheets tightened. *Please don't be Kris...*

"Sica~ are you okay?" Tiffany's voice could be heard on the other side of my door. She tried turning the doorknob but realized it was locked.

I knew what Tiffany was thinking. Every time I lock my door, she knew something was wrong. She knew I was feeling down and upset.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Tiffany asked.

I lifted myself off my bed and patted my face, wiping off the leftover tears, hiding the fact that I just broke down.

Walking towards the door, I twisted the doorknob and opened the door just a bit.

Tiffany immediately pulled me into a hug. "You were crying." she said, still hugging me.

I shook my head. "N-no..." I whispered.

"Stop lying," Tiffany gave a small smile. "Do you want to talk about it now?"

I saw a figure standing down at the corner of the hallway. Following its shadow on the floor, I looked up to see Kris standing there with a worried expression on his face.

"No." I simply replied to Tiffany and shut my door, locking it again.

"I'll be back tomorrow morning!" Tiffany shouted through the door. "Don't cry all night and try to sleep!"

"Arasso." I mumbled as I plopped down onto my bed again.



Kris's POV:

I gazed at the front door of the house from the drivers seat. *Why did she storm off? She didn't give me a proper goodbye...Shes probably embarrassed...She's so cute...*

Glancing at the passengers seat, I noticed that Jessica left her set of photos in the car. After agreeing to sleepover for the night, I grabbed the photos of us wanting to give it to her.

After grabbing our bags, Tiffany led us into the house and asked if it was awkward sharing a guest bedroom together; Kai and I.

"I have no problem with it, we can share the guest bedroom." I responded as Kai nodded while yawning.

Tiffany smiled. "Great. I'll show you the room." she led us upstairs and to the adjacent corner of Jessica's bedroom, where the guest room was.

Kai and I entered the room.

"If you need anything, just ask me." Tiffany's hand was on the doorknob. "I'm just a room away," she pointed at the door diagonally across this room. "I'm going to check on Sica now...so, good night!" she gently shut the door.

Kai laid on the bed casually. "Can I take a shower first?" he asked, grabbing his bag full of extra clothing.

"Sure." I threw my bag on the foot of the bed before sitting down on the bed.

"Good thing we brought extra clothes...it that the water rides at Lotte World were closed today." Kai said as he gathered his clothes and headed into the bathroom.

Remembering the photos in my hand, I wanted to give Jessica a visit to give them back. Stepping out of the room quietly, I was about to turn the corner to Jessica's room but stopped when I heard Tiffany speak.

"You've been crying." Tiffany said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. *Jessica was crying?* I peeked my head around the corner and saw Tiffany hugging Jessica.

"N-no..." she whispered almost inaudibly.

"Stop lying," Tiffany saw right through her. "Do you want to talk about it now?"

Jessica's eyes suddenly locked with mine. I saw sadness and disappointment written all over her face. Her eyes almost soulless.

She muttered something and shut the door. The click of the door sounded as she locked it.

"I'll be back tomorrow morning! Don't cry all night and try to sleep!" Tiffany spoke to the door.

Tiffany spun around and saw me standing there. Her eyes widened. "Do you need something, Kris?"

I shook my head. "I did something wrong...right?" I asked her.

She shrugged her shoulder. "She wouldn't tell me." Tiffany patted my shoulder. "Try talking to her. Maybe you can get to her faster than I can."

"Does she really cry all night when she's upset?"

"It depends on how bad she took it. You should try talking to her." Tiffany pointed at Jessica's door before patting my shoulder and walking into her bedroom.

I made my way up to Jessica's door and gave it a few knocks. I cleared my throat before I started to speak.

"Jess, can you open the door? Please?"

I heard some shuffling but no response.

"Please talk to me." I placed my palm on her door. "Don't ignore me...please."

Nothing. There was pure silence.

"Jess, please." I stared at her door. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

I heard some more shuffling and a door close. *She must've went into the shower...* I gave out a sigh. *I'll try tomorrow.* I looked at the photos in my hand before slipping them under her door. "Good night~" I whispered to her door before heading back into the guest room.
 

 


Author's POV:

The entire time Kris tried to talk to Jessica, the more upset she felt. The tears wouldn't stop when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter