Chapter 81

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV:

 

“Kyungie!! Come back to Noona!” Tiffany gave a huge eye smile as she playfully chased after a giggling Kyungsan.

 

After spending a long day out with Kai, Tiffany returned home after a dinner date and was more than excited to see the little Kyungsan. Just as she opened the front door, she squealed and ran towards Kyungsan, abandoning Kai at the door. It’s been a long time since she had accompanied Jessica to visit Kyungmi, so she had missed the baby panda a lot.

 

Kyungie loves Tiffany just as much as he loves Jessica. The two Noona’s were there ever since he was born and needless to say, Kyungsan was surrounded by many women when he was being raised. That could possibly explain the cuteness he’s adopted from the three women.

 

“Ah, Kyungie!” Tiffany remembered something and quickly dug through her purse. “Here,” she crouched down and handed him a lollipop. “Strawberry lollipop.” Tiffany grinned.

 

Kyungsan’s face consisted of an adorable surprised face. “Thank you, Noona!” he hugged onto her.

 

Just as Kai caught up with the two, he quietly looked at Kyungsan questioningly. Seeing a little kid in this house was completely unexpected, seeming that the house only resided four adults.

 

Picking Kyungsan up in her arms, Tiffany grinned and faced Kai. “Yeobo, this is Kyungsan.” She introduced the baby panda to her boyfriend.

 

Kai’s eyebrow rose before a smile appeared on his lips. “Annyeong!” he waved his hand at Kyungsan. “I’m–”

 

Kai’s introduction was cut when Kris suddenly appeared and found Kyungsan after he had decided to wander around when Kris turned his back.

 

“Kyungie! That’s where you went! I was looking for you.” Kris sighed before Kyungsan apologized and clung onto Kris, squirming out of Tiffany’s hold.

 

“Kyungie is sorry.” Kyungsan apologized as Kris held him.

 

Kai’s eyes widened when he saw that Kyungsan was holding onto the familiar alpaca plushie Kris had bought for Jessica. He remembered because Kris was continuously asking him if his first present that he was giving to Jessica was good enough that day he decided to surprise her with it at the office. There was no way Kris would let a child lay their hands on the treasured gift, unless…

 

Glancing at Kris and Kyungsan back and forth, Kai eyed the two weirdly. Seeing how comfortable Kris looked carrying Kyungsan in his hands, Kai assumed the only plausible thought he had at the moment.

 

“Hyung…” Kai began with surprised eyes. “Is…is he…” he stopped mid-sentence, wondering exactly how he should phrase this. “Did you and Jessica…” he paused again, not knowing how to sound completely polite and not at all shocked. “…Baby?” Kai shrugged with an awkward facial expression.

 

Tiffany gave Kai a worried look. “Yeobo, are you okay?” she hooked her arms around his.

 

Kris gave him a confused expression before glancing down at Kyungsan. “Kyungie, this is your Hyung too.” He referred to Kai, who was still standing there with confusion.

 

Kyungsan reluctantly gave a wave to Kai. After staring at the new stranger for a while, Kyungsan saw that Kai wasn’t scary looking at all. He might not be as tall as Kris, but he seemed very nice and welcoming. The smile and wave he received early from Kai had a positive effect on him.

 

“Kai, this is Kyungsan, Jessica’s cousin’s son.” Kris explained.

 

Kai’s face lightened up after having this situation clarified. He didn’t have to worry about his Hyung having unexpected secret babies anymore.

 

“Hi Kyungsan~” Kai smiled. “I’m Kai.” He waved his hand generously.

 

Reciprocating his smile, Kyungsan giggled, feeling comfortable with Kai already. “Hi Kai Hyung~ Kyungie is happy to meet you!” he waved the lollipop Tiffany gave him, in his hands. “Kyungie has three Hyungs now!”

 

--

 

“Hehe~” Kyungsan giggled as he jumped up and down the bed. “Bouncy!” he cheered happily.

 

“Be careful, Kyungie. Don’t fall or hit anything.” Jessica warned as she sat on her bed watching him with a grin on her face.

 

Excitedly jumping, he nodded his head with a cute smile. Kyungsan found the bed really bouncy and fun. It was soft as well, making him even more intrigued to keep jumping on it. Jessica found it cute, so she continued to watch him have fun and to make sure he’s safe.

 

A few minutes later, a washed up Kris appeared out of the bathroom to be greeted by a jumpy Kyungsan.

 

“Hyung~” Kyungsan waved as he continued bouncing. “Bouncy!” he giggled.

 

A grin settled on Kris’s face as he saw how adorable Kyungie was. “Is it that fun?” he asked as he made his way onto the bed and sat down.

 

Kyungie nodded his head. “Hyung can jump too!” he grabbed onto Kris’s hand and started to jump again.

 

“If Hyung jumps on the bed, he’s going to hit the ceiling.” Kris chuckled. “Hyung is too tall.”

 

Kyungsan suddenly stopped jumping and frowned. “When Kyungie gets tall, he can’t jump anymore?”

 

Jessica and Kris grinned at his cute inquisition. “Well, you can, but you’ll hit the ceiling and get hurt.” Kris replied, earning a nod from the little panda. “Kyungie should jump all he wants before he grows tall.”

 

Letting Kyungsan jump for a while longer, Jessica then called it a night, but only to remember something.

 

“Where does Kyungie want to sleep tonight?” She asked the finally sitting Kyungsan.

 

“Kyungie wants to sleep here on the bouncy bed.” Kyungsan gave a wide smile before Jessica took him in her arms.

 

Quickly switching off the light, Kris shuffled his way back into the bed and hugged onto his Jessica. Seeming that Jessica was moving and squirming around, Kris knew that she was busy helping Kyungie get comfortable on the other side of the bed.

 

“Kyungie wants to see Hyung too.” Kyungsan blinked at Jessica in the darkness.

 

After much thought, Jessica agreed and nodded her head. “Kyungie can sleep in the middle.” She smiled as she sat up on the bed to let Kyungsan make his way over in between her and Kris.

 

Kris frowned at the lost of contact with Jessica. How was he supposed to sleep now? A little panda is separating his teddy bear from him. As much as he loved Kyungsan, he just didn’t want to be away from his Jessica. He didn’t like the fact that they were being separated, even if it was a just a little kid apart.

 

“Hi Hyung~” Kyungsan gave a toothy smile to his Hyung.

 

Giving a smile otherwise, Kris ruffled the little panda’s hair. “Hi Kyungie.” He made eye contact with the little boy’s big eyes before poking his cheek. “Now go sleep, you’re going to be tired.”

 

Nodding his head, Kyungie shut his eyes obediently and tried his best to sleep.

 

A few minutes passed in silence and Kris couldn’t even sleep a wink. He felt empty without his teddy bear. Opening his eyes completely for the millionth time, he sighed in frustration. Looking up, he realized that Jessica was awake as well and was gazing at him quietly.

 

Meeting each other’s eyes, they smiled at each other. They were both on the same page. They couldn’t sleep without each other and they knew it. They were each other’s missing piece.

 

“Can’t sleep?” Jessica mouthed to Kris.

 

Kris shook his head. “Need my pretty teddy bear.” He smirked, as he mouthed back.

 

“Me too.” Jessica grinned.

 

After looking at each other a moment, Kris thought of an idea. “Should I move over there? Looks like Kyungie is fast asleep.” He mouthed slowly.

 

Earning a happy nod from Jessica, Kris started to move on the bed in the quietest manner. Inching himself closer and closer to the edge of the bed, he was about to step down and get off the bed when Kyungsan’s voice was heard.

 

“Hyung~” Kyungie called out and grabbed onto Kris’s shirt, making him still in place. “Kyungie can’t sleep.”

 

Turning back around after his failed attempt of trying not to get caught, Kris faced the blinking little panda. “I thought you were just sleeping.”

 

Kyungsan shook his head. “Kyungie only closed his eyes. Kyungie can’t sleep.”

 

 “You’re probably still too excited, Kyungie.” Jessica voiced out as she patted his head. “Try closing your eyes again.”

 

Just as they were all going to fall into a slumbering silence, the bedroom door flung open and the lights were switched on all of the sudden. Cringing from the sudde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter