Chapter 15

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica's POV:

I strolled my way back inside the dark theater. I blinked a couple of times, trying to adjust my eyes to the darkness. As I climbed the stairs, trying to find the row of seats I was originally at, I felt a hand grip onto my wrist. I jerked back a little, scared by the sudden touch.

"Noona, you're back!" Tao whispered as he pulled me into the row of seats.

"Thanks," I smiled and sat down next to Kris.

I adjusted myself in my seat, trying to get comfortable until I felt something hard next to my right arm. I glanced down and realized that Kris put the arm rest down, preventing me from scooting closer to him.

I looked up at him. His eyes were glued on the movie screen. I blinked at him and frowned. *I guess his shoulder hurts from my head.* I sat criss crossed on my seat and took some popcorn from Tao as I watched the movie.
 


Kris's POV:

Jessica looked down at the arm rest between us. I felt her eyes trying to find mine. I ignored it and kept my eyes on the screen. I watched her in my peripheral view as she frowned and shuffled in her seat.

I glanced at her. She was sitting cutely like a little kid in her seat, munching on some popcorn, eyes glued on the screen. *Just like a kid. An adorable kid...Aegi..* I shook the thoughts out of my head. *She's not completely innocent...there's a guy named Kyungsan she's been seeing...who is he?*

Jessica must've felt my stare and looked at me. She smiled and handed me a piece of popcorn. I kept my mouth shut, not letting her put food into my mouth as I still stared at her.

"Ahh~" she opened . "Open your mouth Oppa~" she said sweetly. I blinked. *How could I resist?* I opened mouth and she popped a few pieces of popcorn in. She smiled innocently at me. *I should just ask her about this Kyungsan guy later..* I sighed and watched the movie.


~


"That was a cool movie!" Tao exclaimed as we made our way out of the movie room. "Ah! Wait a minute! I have to use the bathroom! Wait for me!" Tao told us and fled his way to the restroom nearby.

Jessica and I took a seat on a bench in front of the restroom. I took this time to ask her.

"Jess." I looked at her as she stopped kicking her feet and directed her attention to me.

"What is it Oppa?" she smiled at me.

"Who's Kyungsan?" I asked seriously as I stared sternly into her eyes.

Her face hardened. She blinked a couple of times, not saying a word.

I took out her phone from my pocket and held it up to her. "Who's Kyungsan?" I asked her again, still serious.

She blinked blankly until it hit her. "Ah~" she smiled and giggled to herself.

My eyebrows furrowed. "Who is this guy?"

"Thats my cousin's son," she laughed and grabbed her phone. She tapped on her phone a couple times showed me a picture of a 5-6 year old boy. She started to laugh again.

My eyes widened. *I was jealous over a little boy? How stupid can you get Kris? Ugh*  "Stop laughing at me. I thought he was some creep you were seeing...It was just a little kid ..." I mumbled.

Once she calmed down, she started to explain. "Oppa, how could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter