Chapter 18

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Shout out to my sister! ^^ Happy 18th Birthday! <3 Even though its 24 minutes after your birthday right now..oops. o_o

 

 

 

Author's POV:

Kris and Jessica suggested that they should have lunch at the restaurant down the street. Tiffany and Kai agreed with smiles on their faces.

The two couples made their way towards the restaurant on foot. Kris and Jessica walking with hands entwined, flashing smiles at each other frequently. In front of the two were the new couple, Kai and Tiffany. They were conversing comfortably with each other.

"Oppa," Jessica swung their hands back and forth with a smile on her face.

"What is it?" Kris grinned at her while walking forward only to be pulled back by the standing Jessica.

"Why are you suddenly stopping?" Kris asked.

Jessica started to giggle and turn red. Kris poked her forehead back. "What's so funny?" he asked.

She stopped laughing but her face was still red. "Oppa..." she bit her lip. "Can you help me?"

"What?" Kris looked at confused. "Let's just go," he pulled her hand only to be pulled back again. "What's wrong?" he asked in concern as Jessica squatted down on the floor, gripping in his hand.

"Oppa," she gave him an embarrassed smile. "My heel got stuck in the crack." she pointed at the small crack on the concrete floor.

Kris started to laugh, showing his pearly white teeth.

"Oppa!" Jessica pouted and reddened. "Help me!" her eyebrows furrowed.

His laughing sufficed. "Okay, okay~" he nodded as he bent down to take a look at her stuck heel. "Stand up and take your foot out." he instructed her.

Jessica slipped her foot out and tried balancing but ended up holding onto Kris's shoulders as he tried yanking the red heel out. He twisted the heel to the left and it came out of the crack. He smiled and slipped the heel back onto Jessica's petite foot.

"Thanks Oppa~" she smiled and entwined their hands again.

"Maybe you shouldn't walk on concrete for today," Kris teased and chuckled at her.

She glared at him and pouted. "Let's just go to the restaurant. Fany and Kai are already there." Jessica began walking and felt Kris's hand slip from hers.

She was about to look back until she was suddenly lifted up by strong arms. Jessica yelped because of the suddenness and turned red when she realized Kris was carrying her again.

"Oppa, why are you carrying me again?" she smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"We need more time to eat! You might get stuck again and make us miss lunch." he replied.

Jessica's lips curled and stuck her tongue out at Kris. He only smirked at her and continued walking.

When they reached the restaurant, Kris put her down and opened the door for her. They stepped in and spotted Kai and Tiffany right away. The two made their way over and took their seats next to each other.

"Why were you two late?" Tiffany asked curiously.

Jessica glared at Kris as he laughed. "My Aegi's heel got stuck in a crack and was too embarrassed to move~" he explained and pinched Jessica's cheek softly.

Jessica hit his arm and pouted. She grabbed the menu and looked through it. Kris poked his head next to her, resting his chin on her shoulder and wrapped around his arms around her waist. He started to scan the menu too.

Tiffany took out her phone and snapped a picture of the two.

"What are you doing?" Kai whispered in her ear.

She felt tingles as his breath hit her ear. "I always take pictures of their couple moments and send it to them." Tiffany smiled.

Kai nodded his head. "Then who's going to take pictures of us?" he grinned.

Tiffany's eyes widened and she blushed as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe we should take pictures ourselves," Kai grabbed her phone and prepared to take a selca of themselves.

Minding their own business, Jessica flipped the menu to the dessert side as Kris was still deciding on his order. She was much more interested in the desserts than the actual food.
"No desserts before your meal!" Kris stated.

Jessica frowned. Ignoring what her boyfriend said, she kept looking through the dessert section of the menu, eying the ice cream flavors.
With Jessica being in his arms, Kris decided to take advantage of his hug and tickle her.

"Oppa!" she yelped as she jumped from her seat. She wiggled in his arms, laughing at the same time.
Kris suddenly stopped and hugged her tight. He was waiting for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter