Chapter 21

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Yeobo: "Honey" or "Darling"

-Typically used to address your girlfriend/boyfriend or even wife/husband. Someone you're romantically in love with. It's  basically a pet name for your other half.

 



Jessica's POV:

Kris drove all the way to my house as we lectured Tao that he shouldn't hide inside his school anymore.

Tao would whine from time to time. He literally ran out of car when we reached the driveway.

Kris and I took our time walking towards the front door. I dug for my keys inside my bag before unlocking the door.

Tao followed me inside quietly, peeking over my shoulder as he looked around my home. Excitement took over him as he started running around the house, jumping happily.

"Fany! We're home!" I called out.

"We're in the kitchen!" Tiffany shouted back and suddenly poked her head out of the kitchen door. "Oh, you brought Tao!"

"Yeah..." Kris responded as he glared at overjoyed panda.

Tiffany laughed. "Dinner's going to be ready in an hour!" she informed before returning back into the kitchen.

Tao started eying me with wide eyes.

"Noona! Noona! Give us a house tour!" he jumped.

"Okay~" I replied with a smile. "I guess we should start upstairs...I have to put down my stuff." I shuffled towards the staircase.

The two followed behind me and we made our way up the stairs. I made a left turn down the hall and opened the door, revealing my bedroom.

"Woah! NOONA!" Tao stared around my room in awe.

"So this is what your bedroom looks like..." Kris spoke.

I placed my bag on my make up table. "Yeah it's pretty simple."

"NOONA! YOU HAVE A BALCONY!" Tao pointed his finger towards the glass door.

I nodded. "You can step out if you want. I'm going to change~" I walked towards my closet for a change set of clothes.

 


Kris's POV:

I sat down on Jessica's bed as she made her way into her bathroom. I took a good look around her room. It was simple yet spacious. Small photos and photo frames were placed all around her room. Poloriod pictures were hung on a strand of string and pinned onto her wall. She seemed to have a knack for designing and decorating. *No wonder she's a brand manager.*

I got up and took a glance at the pictures she had, all were females.

*Oh! Taeyeon and Tiffany are here.*

I recognized them in a picture of many girls, including Jessica herself.  All the pictures around her room were with her female friends. She had the most geniune smile in every single photo.

I pursed my lips. *How come she didn't put up any pictures of us together?*

I walked around the room and spotted her little make up table. I noticed a familliar ring on it.

*Her friendship ring with Tiffany.*

Something sparked in my head. I smirked to myself and chuckled. I added the idea mentally into my checklist.

I spun myself around to spot Tao leaning over the balcony almost falling. I quickly ran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter