Chapter 24

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV:

 

The six sat together in the food court and decided what to eat as yet stared at the different kinds of food stalls around them.

"I'll go get us food." Kris said as he got up. "I'll be right be right back." he gave Jessica a quick peck on the cheek before walking off.

Jessica blushed, knowing the two other girls saw what just happened.

"Wait for me Hyung!" Baekhyun called out to Kris before running after him. He suddenly ran back to give Taeyeon a peck on her lips before running back to Kris.

"That one?" Kai pointed to a food stall as Tiffany nodded. "I'll be back with your food." he smiled and let go of Tiffany's hand to walk over to the boys that were already making their way to the food stalls.

"Aw~ all three of us are dating...this is practically a triple date!" Taeyeon smiled.

Jessica smiled and nodded.

"I'm so jealous~ you both got kisses~" Tiffany pouted.

"But you guys just started. It's normal!" Taeyeon advised.

"So did Jessica and Kris!" Tiffany pointed at wide eyed Jessica.

"We started before you." Jessica corrected her.

"All relationships are different!" Taeyeon smiled. "Baekhyun is younger than me and he was awkward trying to kiss me at first. Maybe Kai is having the same problem. He is younger than Kris..."

Tiffany nodded understandingly. "It's okay...I prefer to take it slow anyways." she smiled. "So what did you guys do?" she changed the topic.

"We just rode some rides and took pictures." Taeyeon smiled.

"Oh! Unnie! Us too! We went to the photo booth!" Jessica's eyes brightened up.

"Oooh! Let me see the pictures!" Tiffany said excitedly.

Jessica's face scrunched up. "Kris has them in his wallet. That way it won't get wrinkled."

Tiffany frowned. "I'll just see it later."

"What did you do, Fany?" Taeyeon asked.

"Rides and games." she smiled. "Kai won me a teddy bear!" she held up the medium sized bear from her lap.

Jessica reached out to touch the fluffy bear and felt its soft fabric.

Taeyeon noticed her hand and gasped, remembering her ring. "Oh Sica! Lemme see your couple ring!"

Jessica reached her right hand over the table with a shy smile.

"Omo! It's so pretty!" she gasped. "It even has engravings! My first couple ring wasn't even this fancy!" Taeyeon admired the silver ring on Jessica's finger.

"Thanks~" Jessica giggled.

Kai suddenly came back with his full tray of food for Tiffany and himself.

"That was fast!" Tiffany smiled as Kai sat down and laid the food in front of them.

"The line was short." Kai smiled back.

Taeyeon glanced at their food, almost practically watering. "Baekhyun needs to hurry up and get food for me~" she said, eyes still on the steamy bowl of soup in front of her.

"Oppa!" Jessica's face brightened when Kris suddenly appeared with food in his hands.

Taeyeon glanced over at their tray of food. Warm sandwiches with fries and a drink. She bit her lip, trying to suppress her hunger. "Kris. Where's Baekhyun?"

"Bathroom." Kris simply replied.

Taeyeon's mouth dropped. She was going to have to wait even longer for her portion of food.

"It's okay, we can wait for him and we can eat together." Kai smiled.

Kris fed Jessica a french fry before agreeing.

Jessica happily munched on it until a sudden slam was felt on the table. Tiffany jumped up from her seat while Jessica choked on the fry and started coughing.

Kris immediately started patting Jessica's back gently, "Are you okay?" he asked as he handed her a drink.

Jessica nodded after sipping on the straw.

Kris looked up to see who was the cause of the loud noise and sighed. Baekhyun set his tray of food down on the table really loudly, looking out of breath.

"Sorry! I had to use the toilet!" he breathed. "I got the food though!"

Taeyeon smiled at him. "Thank you Bacon~" she patted his cheek. "Let me just use the restroom first!" she got up and made her way towards the restroom.

"We'll wait until you get back and then we'll eat!" Kai shouted.

"Ah! I forgot the sauce!" Baekhyun gasped and ran towards the condiments stall.

When he disappeared, Kris eyed the warm food he just bought. "You weren't serious about the eating part right?" he looked at Kai.

"I guess we can eat..." Kai also stared at his food.

Tiffany hit his arm. "You said we weren't going to eat until they get back. Keep your word!"

Kai rubbed his neck. "Sorry..."

On the other hand, Kris was about to grab his food. Jessica slapped his hand away from the food tray and glared at him.

"Wae?" Kris's eyebrows slanted.

"Let's just eat when Taeyeon gets back..." Jessica whispered. "I'm not that hungry anyways..."

Suddenly, a small rumble sound was heard. Kris eyed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter