Chapter 101

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV:

 

“Hyung, where are we going?” Tao blinked at Kris with wide eyes. “The theater was that way.” He pointed his finger back to another direction.

 

Kris nodded his head and continued driving further away from the movie theater. A relaxed expression was present on his face, under his aviator shades. Not caring about Tao’s whining, Kris drummed his fingers onto the steering wheel according to the music.

 

Today, he had several important things to do. Having Tao with him, Kris used the panda as an excuse. After telling Tao that they were to go watch a movie together, he had successfully formed an explanation to go out. With Tiffany spending the whole day with Jessica, Kris had no problem and went out freely with Tao dragging along.

 

“You lied to me!” Tao’s mouth was agape as he stared at Kris in disbelief. “You said we were going to watch a movie!!” he folded his arms. “How could you do this to me, hyung?!”

 

“We’re stopping by the supermarket for snacks.” Kris spoke nonchalantly.

 

His comment made Tao quiet down and lean back in his seat with a satisfied smile. Of course the panda didn’t mind so much anymore. When it came to food or games, Tao would have no questions whatsoever.

 

Reaching a nearby supermarket, Tao immediately ran inside with a smile on his face, heading off towards the snack aisle. Kris trailed behind, not forgetting to grab a small cart on the way. As if on instinct, Tao found the snacks in less than two minutes and was already eying which snack he would get by the time Kris reached the aisle slowly.

 

“How much can I get?” Tao questioned, eyes still glued on the snacks.

 

“However much you want,” Kris smiled, leaning against the cart.

 

Not even a minute after Kris’s response, Tao already started to throw different types of chips, candy and other junk food into the cart. Kris only watched the excited panda grab a bunch of snacks as if it was a normal sight. Tao was practically sweeping all the shelves clean.

 

Deciding that it was already enough snacks, Kris stopped the panda, as the cart was already one-third full. Strolling down the aisle, Kris found his favorite types of candies. Grabbing a couple boxes of pocky sticks and a packet of lollipops, Kris threw them in the cart before proceeding towards the checkout with Tao happily skipping behind him.

 

Returning to the car with bags filled with snacks, Tao immediately ripped open his favorite bag of chips and started to munch on the snack. With his attention all on the food, the panda even forgot to put on his seatbelt, making Kris sigh and help him out.

 

“Always like a little kid…” Kris mumbled, giving Tao a look before buckling the panda in.

 

“I love you too, hyung.” Tao grinned, his mouth full of chips.

 

Kris gave him a small sarcastic smile, as he buckled himself in. “Don’t talk with your mouth full.” He nudged Tao’s head with his fist before starting the car.

 

Seeming that they weren’t going to the theater like Kris said so, Tao chewed on his snack and blinked curiously. “Hyung, where are we going?” he popped more chips into his mouth.

 

“Well, do you mind sharing your snacks?” Kris inquired, arching an eyebrow up with a smirk hanging on his lips.

 

Tao immediately deflated, shooting his hyung a glare. “No!”

 

Kris shrugged, as he already expected that answer. “Well, you have to. We’ll be seeing Krystal and she likes snacks too.”

 

Looking up at his hyung, his eyebrows scrunched up. “Why?”

 

“We’re going to her house to visit her and her parents.” Kris replied naturally, making a left turn on the road.

 

“Why?” Tao asked again, earning a glare from his hyung.

 

“Stop asking why.” Kris was not going to reveal anything to Tao just yet, knowing how ridiculously loud mouthed he is.

 

--

 

“How about this one?” Tiffany took a light pink dress off the rack and showed her best friend, as she held it against her body.

 

As the boys were busy heading off to the Jung residence, the girls were at the mall. Catching up while shopping, the two best friends were enjoying themselves on a girl’s day.

 

“Pink,” Jessica grinned, taking note of the fourth pink item Tiffany had chosen in the shop.

 

Tiffany’s shoulder deflated as a frown appeared on her face. “Too much pink?” she blinked.

 

Jessica simply nodded her head as she sipped on her iced tea drink. “Maybe you should try the other rack.”

 

The two headed off towards the other side of the store, glancing at the clothing. “So how are you and Kris?” Tiffany couldn’t help but bring up the topic.

 

“Great~” Jessica chimed at the mention of Kris. “Oppa has been extra careful after the accident in China though.”

 

Tiffany only smiled, “Everyone is, including me. I was terrified seeing you unconscious.”

 

“Sorry~” Jessica scrunched up her lips, forming a pout. “So what about you and Kai?”

 

The red head jumped up, “Did you know Kai has dogs? They’re so cute~” Tiffany’s eye smile appeared.

 

At the mention of four legged pets, the two had made their way out of the clothing store and into a pet store. With Tiffany continuing to talk about how adorable and fun Kai’s dogs are, they were already looking at dog toys.

 

“What is this?” Jessica pointed towards a rope with a knot with an interested facial expression.

 

“It’s a toy. You hold onto one end and the dog bites the other end. You can play tug of war.” Tiffany smiled. “Kai has one.”

 

Jessica nodded her head before her nose scrunched up. “It smells weird here with all the dog food. Can we go?”

 

“Wait~ I want to buy something for Monggu and Jjanggu!” Tiffany’s eyes continued to scan around at the toys and accessories for dogs.

 

“Who?” Jessica spoke with a confused face.

 

“Kai’s dogs.” Tiffany blinked up with a nonchalant, normal expression.

 

After what felt like a long time, Tiffany finally picked out a couple items and finally went to purchase them while Jessica was checking out the dogs on display. The two best friends only walked out of the store when Tiffany finished paying.

 

Only after progressing several feet away from the pet store, Tiffany noticed a familiar tall figure walking th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter