Chapter 22

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica's POV:

I was lazing around at home trying to find something productive to do. There was nothing to do and I realized that I was wasting time and air so I decided to do a little shopping trip before work.

*New facial products or a stroll would be nice...*

I changed into work attire and made my way to my car. I drove off to the almost empty shopping street of Seoul. It was morning after all. I parked the car and walked onto the sidewalk.

I strolled down the street, glancing at displays now and then. Nothing really caught my eye until I almost walked past a small shop. What I saw in their display window made me stop in my tracks.

There was a cute fluffy plushie sitting on top of a black box. It looked like a llama...an alpaca?

I stood in front of the window and eyed the stuffed animal.

*It's so cute~~ ...maybe I should get it for myself...I never received one before, might as well just buy one right?* I sighed. *Even Tao received a plushie from someone. A college kid got a plushie and the twenty year old me has never gotten one before.* I pouted and decided to see if the plushie was on sale.

As I walked into the shop, a middle aged woman greeted me by the door. She looked like an employee.

"Welcome~" she smiled. "If you have any questions, please feel free to ask~"

I returned the smile and gave a small bow. "I was wondering...is that plushie at the display window for sale?"

The ahjumma looked over at the window. "Oh, the alpaca? I'm sorry it's not, it's a one of a kind plushie, only for promotion."

"Oh~" I nodded my head in disappointment.

"But all tops and shoes in the shop are on sale today. 15% off~" she smiled.

I nodded and made my way towards the clothing racks. I started browsing the tops but found nothing that caught my eye...except the alpaca plushie. I glanced over at the shoe section and noticed a pair of heels.

After many contemplations, I decided to purchase them. I grabbed the pair of heels and made my way over to the till where the ahjumma was restocking.

I placed the heels on the counter and she checked the item out for me.

I pulled out my phone to check the time. 9:10 AM. I still had plenty of time.

"$32.50 would be the cost~" the ahjumma smiled.

I placed my phone down on the counter to rummage through my purse for my wallet.

"Is that your boyfriend?" she suddenly asked.

I glanced up to see her looking at the wallpaper on my phone. It was of Kris back hugging me in the elevator.

"Oh.." I felt my cheeks warm up. "Yeah... his name is Kris." I smiled and pulled out my wallet.

"Aigoo~ You guys make such a cute couple! Such young love~~" the ahjumma chuckled.

"Thank you~" I bit my lip in shyness and handed her a couple bills.

She happily took it and packed the shoes into a box and bag. She handed it to me, along with some change and a receipt.

"Make sure he treats you right~!" she grinned and waved me goodbye.

I bowed her goodbye after grabbing my phone and heading out the shop. I gave the alpaca plushie one last look before walking away. *The plushie is so cute~* I pouted.

I started strolling further down the street and found a beauty boutique. I smiled and stepped in.

 



Kris's POV:

I shook my leg anxiously as I rode the elevator up to the 23rd floor. My hand gripped onto the shopping bags as the elevator neared closer and closer to the destined floor.

"Dude, calm down~ she's not here yet. Her shift starts at noon. She's not going to see you." Kai spoke as he leaned on the hand railing next to me.

"I know...but what if she doesn't like it?" I doubted myself.

"That's why you check with Tiffany first. My yeobo~ would know what she likes." Kai patted my shoulder.

The elevator landed and we made our way towards Tiffany's office.

Kai led the way and knocked onto her office door before opening it. Tiffany's head shot up from her papers when she heard the knock. She immediately got up and ran into Kai's arms.

"Yeobo!" the two squealed as they embraced each other.

I set the bags down on Tiffany's work table and couldn't stop moving around.

"Yeobo, Kris needs you to look at what he bought and see if Jessica will like it." Kai directed his eyes to me.

Tiffany walked over and peeked in the bag.

"Awwww~~! It's so cute!" she squealed.

I bit my lip. "Jessica would like it right?" I fidgeted with my fingers.

Tiffany nodded. "Of course! It's going to be her first one...she'll definitely love it!" she smiled.

"I'm planning on putting it on her chair and when she walks in, she'll see it." I said.

Tiffany nodded. "What about the other thing?"

"I was thinking of putting them on a string or something and on the first item so she'll know that I gave it to her when she looks at it."

"What about the flower?" she asked.

"Her mailbox?" I looked at Tiffany for approval.

"Shes going to be so touched~" she clasped her hands together. "And I'll be seeing it all!" Tiffany giggled.

I gave a small smile. "I should start setting up now."

Tiffany unlocked the connecting door from hers to Jessica's office and opened the door for me.

"I'll tell you how to set the chair up. Jessica always notices if her chair is misplaced." Tiffany said and walked into Jessica's office right behind me.

"Yeobo! Wait for me!" Kai ran up beside Tiffany.

 


Jessica's POV:

I examined the bottle of bb cream and it's ingredients. I put it down and looked around the store. I had a lot of time to spare so I might as well look at every inch of this boutique.

After an hour of looking through almost every single product in the shop, I only picked out a couple things. Toner, face wash and some lip products.

I took them to the till and purchased them before heading back out to the sidewalk.

My arm was getting tired of holding bags so I walked back to my car. I placed the bags in the backseat and slumped in the drivers seat.

"What to do now?" I mumbled to myself.

I glanced at the time on my phone. I still had an hour left. I blew my bangs away from my face and looked out the car window.

A clothing shop was across the street. I looked closer at the shop. There were more people there than there was at the other shops. *The shop looks popular.*

Curiosity got the best of me and I made my over to the shop to see what they had in stock.

There was a ton of females on the ladies side of the store so I decided to check out the men's section.

*Maybe I can get something for Oppa~*

I browsed through the racks with disinterest and made my to the back of the store. There were beanies and hats hung on individual hangers.

My eyes directly landed on the black and white beanie with a fluffy ball at the end of it.

I grabbed the both and tried on the white one. *Its not bad...* I looked at my reflection in the small mirror plastered on the wall.

*Oppa can have the black one. It can be couple beanies~* I giggled to myself before paying for them.

I sighed as I sat back down onto the drivers seat of my car.

"Time for work~" I said and buckled myself before igniting the car engine.

~~

I grabbed my purse before leaving the car and walking into the elevator. I made my way to the lobby and showed security my name tag before going towards the other set of elevators.

The elevator slowly went up, occasionally stopping at floors to pick up some workers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter