Chapter 27

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

haven't posted a vid/music for a while so..here's Jessica for PYL :D


Jessica's POV:

Kris and I were laying on the bed, cuddling. I rested my head on his chest as he played with my hand. He noticed my couple ring on the nightstand and grabbed it before slipping it back onto my ring finger.

"Don't ever take it off unless I tell you otherwise." he referred to the ring. "Which is never." he kissed the top of my head after I smiled.

"I'm sorry, Oppa." I whispered.

"I already forgave you. You don't need to keep apologizing." he twirled my hair with his right hand as his left hand entwined with mine.

I snuggled closer to him as we lay there in silence. I loved his warmth and his huggable self. I never wanted to let go of him anymore. I didn't want to lose him. Ever.

My eyelids started getting heavy and a yawn escaped from my mouth. I was tired from all the crying and struggling.

Kris heard my yawn and flung my blanket over us. "Sleep," he ordered. "You're tired because of me."

I shook my head and grabbed onto the hem of his shirt. "I'm not sleepy...It's only the afternoon." I protested but another yawn escaped from my mouth, contradicting what I just said.

Kris chuckled. "Just sleep. I'll be here when you wake up. I'm not leaving. Plus, I love watching you sleep." he smiled.

I glanced up at him before returning his smile. I snuggled my head into his chest and clung onto his shirt as he wrapped his arms around me.

Kris pecked my lips. "Sweet dreams."

I looked at him once more before closing my eyes and dozing off.


~~



I awoke from my nap but my eyes were glued shut. Not moving, I didn't feel as warm as I did before. My eyebrows furrowed before I realizing Kris wasn't here. I frantically pat the bed, trying to search for him.

"Oppa...Oppa..." I called out as my hands roamed the cold bed.

"I'm right here," I heard Kris whisper before entwining my hand with his and pulled me closer to him.

My eyes shot open to see a wide awake Kris, smiling at me.

"You rolled off me and started cuddling with the pillow instead." Kris playfully whined.

I giggled at his childish remark.

The television screen was but the volume had been turned off. I'm guessing Kris was watching tv when I sleeping.

"I thought you said you liked watching me sleep!" I lifted my head up and faced him.

"I do, but you were too busy cuddling with the pillow that you were facing away from me. I couldn't see your adorable little face~" he pinched my cheek. "Every time I made you face me, you would roll away."

I pouted. "I guess my face doesn't like being stared at by you." I said playfully before resting my head back onto his chest.

"Well your face has to get used to me because I'm going to be with you all the time." Kris wrapped his arms around my waist before tickling me.
 

 


Authors POV:

Ever since the fight, Jessica and Kris didn't want to leave each other's side. They were the missing piece to each other. Both felt that they were inseparable and most importantly, they felt stronger as a couple emotionally.

"Guys..." Tiffany whispered as she stuck her head in the room. She gasped and her eyes widened. Kai's face reciprocated the same reaction as he stood behind Tiffany.

They only wanted to check up on the two when they heard silence for a couple hours, thinking their heated battle was over.

When Kai and Tiffany stuck their heads into the bedroom, they saw Kris and Jessica giggling on the bed, with Kris hovering over her. The blanket mostly covering them.

"I-I'm sorry! We came at a w-wrong time!" Tiffany stuttered horribly before covering her eyes and turning around. She tried grasping the doorknob with her left hand as she covered her eyes with her right.

The giggling and shuffling on the bed stopped when Tiffany spoke.

Kai stood there in shock. "How could you guys do this with the door open?!!" he stared in disbelief before guiding the blinded Tiffany out the door safely.

The bedsheets flipped over as Kris sat down on the bed next to Jessica who just sat up.

"We weren't doing anything!" Jessica and Kris both exclaimed with innocent faces.

Kai looked back and shook his head while Tiffany whipped around after uncovering eyes and gave them both a suspicious look.

"He was tickling me!" Jessica pointed to Kris who was ruffling his hair.

Tiffany's eyebrows furrowed suspiciously before speaking. "We were gonna go out for ice cream...would you guys like to come too or continue with your 'TICKLING'...?" she emphasized the word.

"We really weren't doing anything!" Jessica and Kris shouted.

"This is all your fault! You tickled me!" Jessica slapped Kris's arm lightly.

"Aish, don't start this bickering again!" Kai spoke out. "Otherwise you guys will be 'tickling' each other again for making up!" he joked.

Jessica pouted while Kris chuckled.

"So, do you guys want to go out for ice cream with us?" Tiffany asked as she smiled.

Kris and Jessica looked at each other before answering. "Sure." they both replied at the same time.

As the four walked down the street, Kris's hand never left Jessica's. They were side by side the entire time, not leaving each others sight.

Kai and Tiffany noticed their 180 degree change of affections for each other. They wondered if those hours together in Jessica's room were actually of them arguing or couple therapy.

"Maybe we should have a fight too..." Kai grinned.

Tiffany's face flushed red before hitting his arm shyly.

The four separated in pairs as they looked through all the ice cream flavors being displayed. Of course, Kris and Jessica were clung onto each other even if they were just choosing which flavor of ice cream they wanted. Kris hugged onto Jessica's waist from behind. As Jessica walked, Kris would waddle behind her and look at the ice cream at the same time.

"Oppa, lets try something new!" Jessica looked back at Kris with a smile. "I'll choose your ice cream and you can choose mine! If we don't choose the right flavors for each other, then there will be a wish that the loser has to do for the winner."

Kris's eyebrows raised. "That's interesting...call." he smiled and glanced at the flavors again to decide which one he wanted.

He quickly decided on green tea. Now he just has to hope Jessica picked an easy flavor and gets his flavor wrong so he can ask for a wish.

Jessica eyed the ice cream. She wanted something different today. Not vanilla, not strawberry, not green tea. Her eyes landed on the chocolate ice cream. She wanted the sweet milky chocolate after the harsh morning she had. Chocolate was sure to make her feel better, other than Kris. What more could she ask for? Kris and chocolate, double the happiness.

"Did you decide yet?" Kris nudged her.

She nodded and smiled.

Kris saw her eye the ice cream on the left side of the display. *Strawberry, vanilla or chocolate...* he thought to himself. It was a big contemplation for him. He wanted the wish...a lot. He wanted to ask for a kiss from Jessica.

Jessica thought over the flavors that he would probably eat and try. *Green tea? If Tao likes it, maybe he would like it?* She bit her lip.

Kris waddled behind Jessica as she made her way to the worker behind the counter to order the ice cream.

"Hi, what would you like today?" the worker asked.

"Hmm..." Jessica put a finger on her lip. "Oppa, you go first." she nudged him.

"Uhh," Kris's lips scrunched up. "Vanilla." He hoped he got it right. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter