Chapter 34

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris’s POV:

 

“Do NOT do anything reckless unless Lay or LuHan is here looking after you, got it?!” I looked the panda seriously in the eyes.

“B-But Hyung~ what about food??” Tao frowned with puppy eyes.

“I’ve bought a couple boxes of instant noodles for you yesterday so you don’t have to starve.” I pointed at the stack of packaged noodles in the corner of the kitchen.

Tao’s lips quivered. “Do you really have to go? Can’t you just stay here with me? Or! Or! Bring me along! I don’t want to be alone again!” He clung onto me.

“It’s a vacation Tao. I’d rather spend it on a cruise than here for three weeks. I would like to spend time with my girlfriend instead.” I made my point clear before prying him off of me.

“DON’T LEAVE ME HYUNG!” Tao pouted. “You love me!!!”

“I do. Just not as much as Jessica. Plus, you have two other hyungs to bother. Lay and LuHan. They should be here soon.” I glanced at the watch on my wrist.

“Hyung, can’t I come along?!” Tao attempted his last resort to stick to me.

“No. You have classes!” I glared as I scolded him.

*Why risk the chance? He might steal Jessica away again.*

The doorbell rang, signaling me to leave. As soon I opened the door, Lay and LuHan bustled in, without greeting.

“Oh, gee. Already getting comfortable…” I mumbled as I grabbed my luggage. “Take care of Tao! Don’t ruin my apartment or I will kill you.” I pointed at the three.

“We got it! We’re not kids!” Lay pushed me out the door. “Have fun!”

“Say hi to Jessica for me!” LuHan smiled.

“Oh! Me too! Say hi to Noona for me!” Tao exclaimed before Lay slammed the door on my face.

I shook my head at the door before walking off.

“CALL THE REST OF THE BOYS OVER! PARTY!” I heard Lay call out.

I gritted my teeth. They’re all dead when I come back.

 

~~

 

Jessica’s POV:

 

“GAAAH! We have to leave soon! I’m not sure if I have everything I need!” Tiffany shouted out. “I feel like I’m missing something!”

“I’m sure you have everything. Did you check off everything on your mini checklist you made?!” I shouted back at her as I dragged my luggage out my room.

“I checked off everything but I still feel like I’m missing something.” She said as she walked towards me, waving the checklist in her hands.

Grabbing the paper, I looked through it as we walked into Tiffany’s room. “I think you have everything…” I glanced up and saw her opened luggage, sprawled on the floor, with barely anything inside. “Maybe you forgot to pack your clothes~” I giggled.

Tiffany gave me a look. “I was going to pack that last.” She pointed to the piles of clothing on the bed. “Now, what is it that I’m forgetting?” She sat down on the floor.

“Shoes? Face wash? Toothbrush? Products? Camera?” I mindlessly named out the last items I had stuffed into my luggage.

Tiffany clapped her hands together. “Shoes!!” she got up and raced down the stairs to the shoe closet.

Coming back into the room, she had several pairs of shoes in her hands and stuffed them into the luggage before placing her clothes neatly inside.

Not bothering to watch any longer, I got up and walked towards my luggage that was sitting there in the middle of the hall. The thing was heavy and I actually wonder how I’m going to lug it down the stairs. I grabbed the handle of the luggage and pushed it to the top of the stairs. “Ugh, we need a man in the house…”

Fany and I somehow managed to haul our luggages down the stairs. Sighing, we realized that we still had to put it in the car as well. Rolling the heavy cases of our personal belongings out the door, we stuffed them into the trunk and sank down into the fronts seats of the car.

“Did you get your passport?” I asked Tiffany as I pulled out my keys from my small cross shoulder purse.

She smiled and waved her passport around in her hand. “Got everything set.”

 

~~

 

Authors POV:

 

After parking his car and getting his luggage dropped off, Kris made his way to the dock where other workers were chatting and waiting to board. His eyes immediately scanned around for Jessica, ignoring the greetings he got from fellow employees.

When he spotted her, he quickly walked towards her with a grin on his face. His arms immediately wrapped themselves around her and lifted her up, spinning her around.

“Morning.” He smiled, still lifting her up off the ground.

Jessica giggled and gave him a peck on the lips. “Morning Oppa!” She smiled. “It’s 46 now~”

A few female workers Jessica was originally talking to, giggled to each other.

Kris turned his attention to the owners of the sudden giggles and his eyes widened. “Did I interrupt you guys?” He glanced at Jessica, at the females and then back to Jessica who was still in his arms.

“Oh, no! We just finished talking anyways~” the ladies smiled. “You two make such a perfect couple~!” They sighed in awe and jealousy.

Jessica blushed before Kris and her smiled and gave them a small bow with their heads before the ladies walked away.

Jessica suddenly turned towards Kris, whose face was only centimeters in front of her. “Oppa~ let me down!” she nudged him.

Kris only smiled and held her tighter.

Before Jessica could protest even more, a sudden voice spoke to them.

The two jumped a bit and turned to see a happy JinHee.

“Hey!” JinHee smiled. “Did you guys get the itinerary for Friday?” She held up a piece of paper.

Jessica shook her head and wiggled out of Kris’s arms. “What is it for?” She asked as JinHee handed her the paper.

“We’re just having a dinner and dance this Friday night for all of the workers. Boss told me to pass it around. It’ll be at 6pm at the dining hall on the boat.” She pointed at the itinerary. “It’ll be fun~”

Kris looked over Jessica’s shoulder to read the schedule. “So it’s just Friday night? The rest of the three weeks are just free?”

“Yup,” Jessica smiled. “I can’t wait to look around the boat.”

 

~~

 

After the long safety procedures and security checks on the boat deck, everyone made their way into the grand lobby. Jessica and Kris calmly walked to the front desk to find out which room they’ve been put in.

Knowing that the company always gives separate single rooms, Kris let Jessica ask for her room key first and stood silently behind her.

“Welcome to the Grand S.S! How may I assist you?” The female worker asked politely.

“Hello~ I would like to check-in please.” Jessica smiled.

“May I get your name?”

“Jung Sooyeon from G Company.” She replied.

The female nodded with a smile before typing away on her keyboard. “Err, I’m sorry, we don’t have you listed here. Do you go by any other names?”

Jessica blinked in confusion. The company usually inputs her name as her full Korean name. “Oh, maybe they used my English name. Jessica Jung.” She smiled.

Kris suddenly wrapped his arms around her from behind. “What happened?”

“I guess the company reserved my room under my English name instead of my Korean name. Not a big deal.” She shrugged.

“Here we go~” the worker smiled. “I have you listed here in the deluxe room…along with Mr. Kris Wu.” The lady read off of the screen.

Jessica’s eyes widened as Kris looked up at the call of his name, both confused.

“I-I’m sorry?” Jessica couldn’t believe what she just heard. “I think you’ve got it mistaken. I didn’t ask for a deluxe room. I thought the company arranged everyone for single rooms.”

The worker started typing on her keyboard. “It’s been listed here that its been requested by someone for Mr. Kris Wu and Miss Jessica Jung to be roomed in a deluxe room. It’s already been booked and paid for the full three weeks.” She glanced back up at the wide eyed couple. “Bookings are not refundable nor can they be modified.”

Jessica’s mouth opened but couldn’t sputter out any words.

Something in Kris’s head clicked and he blinked a couple times before giving a smirk. He took out his license and handed it to the worker for validation. “We’ll take it.”

The woman glanced to and from the screen and his ID. Seeing all the correct information, she quickly grabbed their room cards and slid it on the counter along with Kris’s license. “Your suite is on the 6th floor, room 579. I hope you two enjoy your stay here at the Grand S.S! Have a nice day!” She bowed.

Kris grabbed the cards off the counter and smiled before pulling along a dumbfounded Jessica with him towards the elevators.

Kris chuckled. “So this was mom’s surprise…she’s so sneaky.”

“Mother did this?!” Jessica’s eyes widened as she looked up at Kris.

He nodded with a smile. “Yeah. She told me about a surprise she had for us.” He chuckled. “What a surprise~”

They both stepped into the elevator.

Jessica was still in a daze.

“Why? You don’t like sharing a room with me?” Kris teased and nudged her as the elevator shot up.

“A-Ani. It’s just that the surprise is so…surprising~” She expressed herself innocently, causing Kris to smile.

Making their way towards their room, Kris took one of the cards and slipped it into the key card slot on the door, unlocking it. “After you.” He smiled and held the door open for Jessica.

Shuffling inside, Jessica’s jaw dropped. Mommy Wu had totally brought surprises to a whole new level. As they walked in, they were met with a fairly spacious living room. Two small couches and a little coffee table, along with their luggages neatly placed in the corner of the room by the cabin services. Looking to the right, there were two door openings, leading to the bedroom. One queen sized bed in the middle of the room with rose petals scattered over it and a beautiful window view of the blue green ocean. To the left side of the bedroom, there was another room connected. The bathroom with a large bathtub, shower, a toilet and two sinks on the long counter that was decorated with a bunny made out of rolled up towels. A built-in closet was located in the back of bathroom.

“Mom sure put a lot of effort into planning this…” Kris mumbled as he walked out of the bathroom.

Jessica walked beside him and spotted a small card propped up in the middle of the bed. She grabbed it and flipped it open.

“Surprise! ^^ Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter