Chapter 57

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV:

 

“Where are we going?” Krystal whined as Jessica was dragging her out of the house. “It’s a Sunday morning! I want to sleep! I still have jetlag!”

Pushing her little sister into the backseat of the car gently, Jessica also helped her buckle up, seeming that Krystal was absolutely not moving. “Mom called this morning. She told me to enroll you into a college.”

Krystal’s eyes shot open. “ALREADY?! I haven’t had any fun yet! That’s not fair!”

“I can’t do anything about it. Mom said so.” Jessica reasoned and shut the door before seating herself in the passengers seat.

“Can’t you persuade Mom to enroll me next week? I didn’t even go anywhere ever since I came back!” Krystal pouted.

Before Jessica could reply, Kris came out of the house and made his way into the drivers seat.

“Kris, why are you coming too?” Krystal blinked and looked at her sister. “Yah! Are you bringing him to prevent me from running away?!”

Kris chuckled, “I’m actually here to help Jess enroll you, but we have to pick up Tao too. He has school today.”

“Oh…” Krystal nodded. “What does Tao look like? Is he good looking too?”

“I guess he is.” Kris smiled as he drove out of the driveway. “You should get along with him. He’s similar to you, personality wise.”

Arriving at Baekhyun and Taeyeon’s shared house, the three got out of the car and rang the doorbell. The door opened, revealing Taeyeon who wore a happy smile.

“KRYSTAL!” Taeyeon shouted when she spotted the dark haired girl, yawning sleepily behind Jessica.

“UNNIE!!” Krystal suddenly exclaimed excitedly and attacked Taeyeon in a hug. “I haven’t seen you in a long time!”

Kris took this chance to slip inside the house to find Tao. They were running late and he didn’t want Tao missing his classes. Quickly finding him in the kitchen with Baekhyun and Sehun, Kris greeted them good morning.

“Did the three of you guys play videogames the entire Saturday?” Kris questioned as he took a seat.

“Of course we did!” Baekhyun gave a huge smile. “I was the winner, no doubt about it!” he boasted.

Sehun blew a raspberry at him. “You were losing the whole time! Stop lying!” he stated before drinking his orange juice.

“I was the winner! I had the most kills! I’m unbeatable!” Tao cheered and gave a laugh at the other two.

Kris chuckled at their childish behavior. “Let’s go already. You’re going to be late, Tao.” He got up from his seat. “Sehun, you need a ride to school too?”

Sehun nodded before grabbing his backpack and slinging it over his shoulder, Tao as well. The boys made their way towards the front door and noticed someone new. Baekhyun, Tao and Sehun had confused faces as they saw the black haired girl that looked just like Jessica.

“That’s Krystal. Jessica’s younger sister. She moved back here a day ago from America. She’s going to enroll in the same college as you two.” Kris explained to the boys.

The boys nodded their heads in sync. “She looks just like Jessica Noona!”

“Taetae Unnie! Save me! I don’t want to go to school yet!” Krystal pouted as she hugged onto Taeyeon. “I just came back! I didn’t even get to see much of Seoul yet!”

Jessica shook her head, telling Taeyeon not to do anything. “Stop it, Soojung. We have to get going now.” She tried pulling Krystal off of Taeyeon.

“Hi! I’m Sehun!” Sehun suddenly appeared and waved to Krystal. “I heard you were Krystal, Jessica Noona’s sister.”

Krystal immediately let go of Taeyeon and stared at Sehun. “A-Ah…yes. I’m Krystal. Nice to meet you Sehun.” She gave a shy smile, obviously enjoying his pretty face.

Jessica and Taeyeon giggled at the sudden change of personality Krystal had made.

“Tao, come here! Meet Krystal!” Sehun called Tao over and gave Krystal a smile.

“Hi, I’m Krystal.” Soojung said in a shy voice when she saw Tao. Her face was flushed with pink from the sight of the two handsome looking guys. “Nice to meet you.”

Tao nodded. “I’m Tao.” He simply introduced, giving off a cool vibe, making Krystal practically swoon. “You look a lot like Noona~” He added.

Krystal nodded. “I get that a lot.” She giggled.

“I’M BAEKHYUN!” Baekhyun suddenly shouted. “Nice to meet you Krystal! I’m Taetae’s handsome and cool boyfriend!” he laughed.

Krystal turned to the side to give him a smile and bit her lip. She was meeting a lot of good-looking guys this morning. She didn’t regret waking up early this morning anymore and she’s thankful that her sister had dragged her out of the house.

“Let’s go~” Kris led the boys out of the house to get into the car.

Tao and Sehun nodded and were about to put on their shoes until they noticed Jessica. “NOONA!” the two raced over, trying to get to her first.

“Hi!” Jessica squeaked as the two gave her a little group hug.

“Yah! Off!” Kris pried the two kids off of Jessica and shot them a glare.

The two frowned and pouted. “Sorry, Hyung.”

Kris huffed a breath. “Let’s just get you guys to school. You guys are going to be late.” He stepped out of the house with the car keys.

Jessica, Tao and Sehun watched Kris’s back as he retreated back to the car. Seeing that it’s safe now, the three of them group hugged again, cheering.

“Noona! I missed you!” Sehun spoke up and received a smile from Jessica.

“I missed you more!” Tao butted in, not wanting to lose to Sehun.

Jessica giggled. “I missed you guys too!” the two boys squeezed their Noona in a hug again.

“Yah!!” They heard Kris yelling from outside. “I CAN SEE YOU! LET GO OF HER!”

Sehun and Tao whimpered before letting go of Jessica. “Sorry~” they both chanted as they slipped on their shoes and made their way outside.

Krystal suddenly gave out a sigh of contentment when she walked out of the house. “Unnie, why do you know so many good looking boys? You never told me.”

Jessica laughed, “They’re all Kris’s best friends. You’ve actually only met five of them. There’s twelve of them all together.”

“THERE’S TWELVE OF THEM?!” Krystal’s eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. “Why haven’t you introduced me?! I want to meet them!”

Jessica’s mouth was agape. “Jung Soojung! Worry about your education first!” she pursed her lips at her before walking off towards the car.

Skipping her way over, Krystal was greeted by Tao, who gestured her to get into the car first. She smiled at his polite, gentleman gesture before climbing into the car, where Sehun was already sitting. When Tao got in, she realized she was in the middle of two very handsome looking guys that were around her age. She blushed joyously, as she was happy being sandwiched between these two guys.

Glancing back from the passengers seat, Jessica noticed Krystal’s reddened face along with a huge grin on her face. Krystal is definitely going to enjoy going to school with the Sehun and Tao.

“So Krystal, how old are you?” Sehun suddenly asked.

“Eighteen. What about you guys?” Krystal smiled as she glanced from left to right, eying the two.

“Twenty.” Tao replied. “We heard that you’d be enrolling to our school! It’ll be fun!”

Krystal nodded, “Yeah. I guess I’ll be seeing you two a lot.” She smiled widely.

“We can tour you around!” Sehun suggested. “That way you can be more fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter