Chapter 50

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV:

“So what do you know about our Jessica?” The rest of the girls sat in front of Kris and Jessica on the floor, giving Kris their full attention.

Tiffany and Taeyeon were just minding their own business in the corner of the room, catching up with each other, uninterested in the interview the girls were having with Kris, since they already know about him.

“Stop asking questions~~” Jessica complained yet again for the umpteenth time. “You guys are interrogating him!” she pouted, as she tried to pull Kris off the couch and out the room.

Hyoyeon just pushed Jessica back down onto the couch and sat on her, preventing her from moving. “So Kris, would you like to answer our question?” she smiled, ignoring the glare she was receiving from Jessica.

“Uh, I know that she detests cucumbers. That she’s always unaware of her surroundings, impatient and lazy. She’s very artistic, can cook, and be very professional yet innocently cute.” Kris smiled at Jessica and pinched her cheek lightly. “Her cheeks redden when she’s shy or embarrassed. She also smells like peaches, something that I love about her.” He gripped onto Jessica’s hand tightly. “Do I have to keep going?”

The girls awed and had their palms on their cheeks. “Oh! Oh! What do you like about Sica?” they shot out another question.

Kris tilted his head and looked over at the squished Jessica next to him. He smiled, “I love everything about her.”

Squealing and awing in happiness, the girls started to grow wild with hugging each other or rolling around.

“Hyoyeon~ Get off of me now!” Jessica whined as she squirmed in discomfort. “Oppa~ Save me from this heavy monster!” she pouted as she gave Kris a pleading look.

Hyoyeon shot Jessica an intimidating look. “Yah! I’m not that heavy!” she retorted, adjusting herself more comfortably on Jessica’s lap, making her squeal.

Kris chuckled before slipping his arm around Jessica’s waist and effortlessly pulled her out from under Hyoyeon and placed her onto his own lap.

“Aww~ That’s so cute!” Yoona cooed when she saw Kris helping Jessica and made her sit on his lap.

Jessica’s cheeks flushed red as Kris’s hold on her waist tightened. Kris wasn’t shy in front of the Jessica’s friends and he felt that they had a sisterly bond with her. He would simply answer their questions and smile. He was comfortable with them, seeming that they all had fun outgoing personalities, just like the EXO boys.

“Hyung~” Tao suddenly ran into the room with a smile. “Here.” He handed Kris his cell phone, gesturing him to answer it.

Giving him a confused face, Kris took the phone out of his hands and placed it against his ear. “Hello?”

After a couple hums and answers with disinterest, Kris’s eyes suddenly widened up like saucers. “What?! Why?!”

Everyone in the room directed their attention to him with questioning looks. Kris hung up the phone and slid Jessica off his lap before getting up. He gave out a sigh before walking towards the door, mumbling to himself in agitation.

Opening up the door, Kris gave a serious blunt look. The rest of the EXO boys were all standing outside with huge smiles on their faces. They all greeted him whole-heartedly when Kris flung open the door. The boys wanted to visit him since they heard from Kai that he moved out of the apartment. Truthfully, they wanted to see the nice house he was said to be living in and possibly have a party.

“Why are you guys here?” Kris asked with a bored tone.

Kai pushed through the rest of the boys, “I’m just here to visit Tiffany. I don’t even know why they came along.” He shook his head as he made his way in.

Seeming that Kai got into the house easily, the boys proceeded to walk in, only to be blocked by Kris’s body. Complaints filled the air as they left the mouths of the boys.

“We came here in the cold for you!” “Why can Kai go in and not us?!” “KREEAASSE! LET US IN!”

Kris shot them all an unwavering look. “Not going to happen. You’re just going to trash up the house. I’m not the owner of the house either.”

Suddenly, a voice called out from behind Kris. “Bacon!” Taeyeon happily called out, as she was informed by Kai that all the boys came.

“Oh! Taetae! You’re here too?!” Baekhyun used this chance to slip inside the house.

“Oh! Taeyeon Noona!!” The rest of the boys began to call and push through Kris to get inside the house.

Kris heaved a sigh before he slung his arm over Chanyeol’s shoulder. “Why do you guys always want to have a party?” he muttered.

Chanyeol only shrugged, “Lay suggested it ever since Kai told us about your move.”

Lay turned towards the two tall giants with wide eyes as he heard their conversation. Seeing Kris’s glare, he ran off in the midst of the other boys, hiding himself from being incinerated by Kris’s dark glare.

Jessica popped out of the living room with a curious expression, wondering if the boys were all here as Kai stated. “Oh, welcome!” Jessica bowed with a smile.

The boys stared at her either in awe or shock. Kris gave a loud cough with a glare and the boys quickly bowed and greeted her happily.

“Noona~!” Sehun greeted happily and ran up to give her a hug, only to be pushed back by Kris’s hand. Sehun pouted and stepped back with a small whimper.

“Hyungs!!” Tao suddenly ran out of the kitchen to run into the arms of the EXO boys. “You guys are here! I have more Noona’s now!” he happily informed, the boys gave him a questioning look. “Noona!!” Tao called out.

The Soshi girls all popped their heads out of the living room after hearing ‘Noona.’

“Which Noona were you referring to, Tao?” the girls asked.

 

~~

 

The living room was eventually crowded with the EXO boys and the Soshi girls. There was no doubt that the house was full. Yet in a flash, the boys and the girls got along with each other fairly quickly and easily. Together, they all seemed friendly and close, even though they had just met one another.

Planted on the couch was a pleased Kris, despite the running and craziness around him as the others were busy talking and fooling around. The only reason why Kris wouldn’t be having a massive migraine as of right now is because Jessica was sitting right beside him, playing cards with Suho, Chen and Yoona.

“That’s not fair! You skipped my turn!” Yoona pointed out. “Take your cards back!” she smiled evilly before smacking down a royal flush down onto the coffee table. “Ha! Can you beat that?”

Chen and Suho shook their heads with a defeated frown on their faces. They glanced up at Jessica who was looking at the cards in her hands qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter