Chapter 76

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV:

 

Waking up the next morning, Jessica was confused. Looking around, she knew this wasn’t home and questioned what in the world she was doing here. She could scarcely remember what had happened after dinner last night. Shuffling herself, she turned around to see a sleeping Kris beside her. A smile appeared on her lips, feeling better now that she has seen Kris.

Snuggling up to him, she buried herself in his arms and hugged onto him. Her sudden movements slowly woke Kris up. Wrapping himself around her, he pulled her closer to him, tucking her head under his chin.

“Are you okay?” Kris asked in his morning voice with his eyes still closed.

Nodding her head slowly, Jessica responded with a hum. From her point of view, she felt fine. She didn’t know what happened to her last night, but knowing she was with Kris, she assumed she was safe. For some reason, she just couldn’t recall what had happened the night before. She bit her lip, upset that she couldn’t remember everything that happened on their first anniversary.

“I still need to get you some medicine.” Kris replied, but didn’t move at all.

Jessica’s eyebrows furrowed. “Medicine?” her voice croaked, making her clear .

Kris smiled, “Mhm…someone still has a low tolerance for alcohol.”

Her eyes widened and quickly sat up on the bed. “What?!” she managed to exclaim before clutching onto her head in extreme pain.

Whimpering, she retreated back down onto the bed, where Kris hugged onto her warmly. Trying to make her feel better, he placed a kiss on her temple.

“I drank something…didn’t I?” Jessica finally spoke up after the pain resided a bit.

“Wine.” Kris informed straightforwardly.

Pouting, Jessica sniveled as she squirmed herself closer to Kris. For a while, they lay there with each other’s company. Enjoying each other’s warmth and presence, they hugged onto each other, feeling heavenly comfortable and relaxed, letting time tick away for who knows how long before Kris finally spoke up.

“Let’s get up now.” Kris looked at her before brushing his nose on hers. “You’re headache isn’t going to go away like this.”

Despite Jessica’s pouting lips and pleading eyes, Kris managed to get himself off the bed and trail himself towards the bathroom, where there was no door. Jessica just rolled to her side and watched from the bed as he started to wash himself up. When Kris disappeared into the next room where the shower was, Jessica was forced to find something else to focus on.

After managing to stretch herself on the bed, Jessica slowly brought herself up, sitting up with her hands clutching her head. This is exactly why she dislikes alcohol. The stupid head pain and feeling extremely groggy the next day. What’s worse is that she didn’t even remember everything that had happened last night, on her first anniversary!

Sighing, she finally dropped her hands down in front of her after her head stopped it’s pounding. She shifted her legs to sit in a criss-cross in front of her. Feeling differently, she flipped the sheets off the lower half of her body to reveal her bare legs.

It was then that she realized that she was changed into Kris’s dress shirt. Eying her legs, she felt different…almost exposed. Blinking, she inched the shirt higher up her legs. Her eyes widened when she realized what was missing. Her hands let go of the hem of the shirt before she could even lift it up. She hugged her body tightly.

Jessica was only wearing her undergarments underneath his dress shirt. Nothing else.

Her eyes were wide and shocked. Normally, she would wear shorts underneath and maybe even a tank top as well, but she wasn’t wearing anything under except her undergarments. Which made her think. Jessica’s jaw dropped in realization.

If Kris had changed her clothes, then he must’ve saw her body almost .

Jessica hugged herself tighter with a shocked expression. She was exposed! Almost completely in a drunken state while her boyfriend undressed her and changed her. She was freaking out. What if she did something stupid or embarrassing? What if he didn’t like her body? What if she said something while he was undressing her? Did they do anything other than cuddling and sleeping? She wasn’t ready to show her body to Kris, not when she wasn’t prepared! Oh my gosh…

Her hands raked through her hair in agitation. She couldn’t even remember what had happened either! Frustration flooded through Jessica and her legs started to kick around in embarrassment on the bed. Her excessive movement made her hold onto her heavy head, because of another sharp pain. Whimpering, she scrunched up into a ball, placing her forehead onto her knees.

The door clicked and Kris appeared out of the bathroom. Jessica glanced up and her eyes widened at his presence before she quickly grabbed the sheets and pulled them up, covering her body.

Kris only smiled at her actions. He was completely aware of what she was thinking. She was flustered and embarrassed, judging from her flushed cheeks. He could tell from her actions and facial expressions, but he didn’t know what she was flustered about.

“What’s going through that head of yours?” he asked as he leisurely strolled his way towards the bed.

Jessica’s grasp on the bed sheets tightened, ensuring that they’re covering her lower half of her body. Her face was as red as a tomato and she could feel it. She didn’t want to beat around the bush and become even more flustered, so she decided to come out and tell Kris what was on her mind.

“You…dressed me last night…” she spoke softly, as she looked down at Kris’s white t-shirt she was currently wearing.

Kris’s lips curved into a grin. “Yes I did.” He answered with a quirky tone as he sat down on the bed next to her.

Jessica’s face was bright red and she just couldn’t meet Kris’s eyes. It was just to embarrassing. Half of her wanted to run away in shyness and the other part of her wanted to know what was going through Kris’s head.

“If you’re wondering, I didn’t do anything to you except change your clothing, Jess.” Kris reassured her. “I wouldn’t do anything like that without your consent.”

She only nodded her head, relieved. The heat on her face slowly started to disperse.

“Although we did happen to have a very intimate lip locking.” Kris chuckled, earning a reddened Jessica again.

Jessica nudged his arm with a pout on her lips before he pulled her into a hug. She didn’t realize until now that Kris wasn’t wearing a shirt, as she had her arms around his bare upper body and her head at the nape of his neck. She could feel her face heating up again just as the touch and sight of Kris’s well-built body.

“Oppa, you’re not wearing a shirt.” Jessica mumbled softly, staying still and as awkward as ever, not used to Kris’s bare upper body.

Kris chuckled. “Maybe because someone is occupying my shirt.”

Jessica’s cheeks dawned a crimson pink. She didn’t say anything for a moment and continued to nuzzle into Kris’s embrace as he ran his hand through her hair.

“Thank you.” Jessica suddenly spoke up. “For not…you know…” her voice shied away.

Kris only smiled at her words. “I wouldn’t do something like that if you were intoxicated.” He placed a kiss on the crown of her head. “Maybe I would if you gave your consent and were sober…” he added on with a playful voice.

“Oppa!” Jessica exclaimed as she pulled away from him with a pout on her lips.

Her face was flustered and completely embarrassed to be actually talking about this topic.

He only smiled and pecked her lips. “I know you want it on a wedding night, so I won’t push any buttons.” He got off the bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter