Chapter 59

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris’s POV:

 

Stirring awake, I felt Jessica move in my arms. After hearing and feeling her toss around on the bed, I rolled to my side and hugged her as her back faced me. Jessica’s rustling immediately stopped and her tensed body relaxed as she fell back into deep slumber. It had always been like this. If she somehow suddenly strayed away from me or was uncomfortable, she would toss and turn, wiggling herself around trying to find me or move into a more comfortable position. I found absolutely adorable yet reassuring of her. Reassuring because it let me know that she needed me as much as I needed her.

Snuggling up to her, my nose buried into her sweet smelling hair as she breathed softly through her nose. My right hand was playing with the hem of the shirt she was wearing as I lay there in silence, listening to her consistent, soothing breathing.

Boldly, I slipped my hand under her shirt. My shirt to be exact. She had stolen my shirt again. Trailing across her flat stomach, I took in every touch as I traced soft circles near her left hip. Feeling her warmth was something indescribable and I enjoy every single moment with her because her warmth was unbelievably addicting and sweet. Blinking, I slowly closed my eyes again, wanting to doze back to sleep.

A loud knock made me jolt awake just seconds after I drifted off. Jessica huffed out a breath and turned to face me, snuggling herself into my chest. Sliding my hand from her stomach to her back, I held her in comfort. My eyebrows crinkled in a blank state from being suddenly woken up. Hearing no more noise, I closed my eyes again.

Another impatient knock was made on the door as it was being hit several times. “UNNIE! Soojungie wants to talk to you!” Krystal’s voice could be heard loudly on the other side of the door.

I groaned in agitation, as I wanted to ignore the interruption of my sleep time. Jessica seemed to be on the same page as she furrowed her eyebrows before burying herself even more in my chest as she hugged onto me. Trailing my hand up and down her lower spine, I tried to soothe her from her sleepiness as I pecked her cheek before resting my forehead on hers. My eyes fluttered shut and tried to return me to dreamland.

“Unnie~!” Krystal shouted as the door flung open, with her stomping in. “When are yo-” she stopped in the middle of her sentence and I heard her gasp.

My eyebrows relaxed when there was a sudden silence and continued to dig deeper into slumber until I felt Jessica move.

“What is it, Soojungie?” Jessica mumbled as she twisted in my arms.

Hearing no response from Krystal, Jessica sighed and fully turned her back against me to look at her younger sister.

“Y-You…him…” was all Krystal could sputter out, as I semi-listened to the conversation with my eyes closed.

Instead of hearing Jessica reply, I felt the bed sheets move and Jessica was being pulled away from my arms forcefully. My eyes immediately shot open when I felt Jessica slip away. No one takes away my Jessica.

Looking up, I saw Jessica sitting on the edge of the bed, legs criss crossed as she rubbed her eyes. Seeing a pair of arms hugging onto her, my eyes shot up to see Krystal hugging onto her while giving me a wide-eyed dirty look.

I reached out to Jessica with a frown on my face, wanting her to come back to my side, but Krystal hissed and pulled Jessica further away from me. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I stared at Krystal.

“YOU OLD MAN! HOW COULD YOU?!” Krystal shouted at me. “I trusted you too! YOU REALLY ARE A ! You stupid butthole!!”

I blinked at her, completely lost. “What? I’m sorry, I don’t understand…” I ran my hand through my bed hair as I sat up.

“Don’t play innocent with me! Jessica wouldn’t have wanted it this way! She was protesting the entire time, wasn’t she?!! She always wanted to have her first after a wedding!” Krystal exclaimed, completely mad. “YOU STUPID, OLD JERK!”

Jessica was finally awake and blinked with a clueless. “Soojungie, what are you talking about?” she looked up at the little Jung.

“HE YOU DIDN’T HE?!” Krystal’s face filled with concern and worry. “Don’t worry! We can call the cops and tell them that he snuck into your bed!”

My jaw dropped in utter shock. “WHAT?!” Jessica and I exclaimed at the same time.

“JUNG SOOJUNG!” Jessica shrugged Krystal off of her and scooted her way back to me. “What makes you think Kris me? We didn’t do anything!”

Krystal stared at her sister wide eyed. “Don’t defend him! He did, didn’t he?! Look! You’re not wearing any pants!!” she pointed to Jessica’s bare legs.

My shoulders deflated as well as Jessica’s. I fell back down onto the pillow as I chuckled to myself. “She’s wearing shorts underneath.” I spoke and tugged my shirt on Jessica higher, revealing the black jogging shorts underneath. “My shirt is extremely big on her.” I ruffled my hair before letting go of the shirt, making it fall back down like a curtain, covering her shorts again before continuing to explain. “We’ve been sleeping on the same bed even before you came over too.”

“O-Oh…” Krystal shyly replied and scratched the back of her neck. “I didn’t kn-”

“?! I HEARD !” Tao suddenly barged into the room with his hair tremendously wet and no shirt on, looking as if he literally stepped out of the shower.

Krystal directed her attention to Tao and immediately looked away, her face turning bright red.

“NOONA! ARE YOU OKAY?!” Tao asked with concern as he looked at Jessica, but suddenly coughed and turned around. “No-Noona…you’re not w-wearing any pants…"

Jessica pouted and sighed. “Tao, I’m wearing shorts underneath. I just proved that point to Soojung and there’s no , so you don’t need to freak out.”

Tao turned around and pouted. “Noona! I wasn’t going to freak out! I was going to protect you! I know wushu, remember?!”

“YAH!” I shouted. “THAT’S MY JOB!” I gritted my teeth and shot him a glare. “Now go put on a shirt!”

Tao whimpered. “Sorry, Hyung…” he trailed off in his sentence. “Then I was going to protect Krystal instead!” he stuck out his tongue before running out of the room.

Hearing giggling, I glanced over to see Krystal with a cherry red face and a dreamy smile on her face as she held her cheeks with her palms. Someone seems shy…

“Soojung, why did you come in here?” Jessica asked, reaching out to her, directing her to sit in front of us on the bed.

“I just wanted to ask you guys something…” Krystal spoke slowly as she sat at the end of the bed.

Jessica and I gave her a look, wanting her to continue.

“When are Kris’s friends coming over?” Krystal pouted. “I’ve been waiting for a day already! Mom and Dad are coming over tomorrow to pick me up too! They want me to stop staying here already, since school is starting in two days…”

My eyebrows arched up. Has it really been a week already? The little package of mini Jessica is already leaving tomorrow. Maybe I should let her meet the boys before she goes. I’ve already tried to put it off as much as I could yesterday…

“Kris~ Please?” Krystal pouted. “I’m leaving tomorrow~” she clasped her hands in hope, with a pleading face.

Although her attempt at getting me over with aeygo failed miserably, I shrugged it off and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. Krystal’s eyes filled with hope.

“I’m not going to call…” I started, gaining a defeated sigh from the little Jung. “Until you apologize for calling me an old looking and jerk.” I waved my phone around, tauntingly.

Jessica giggled. “Oppa, you’re so childish.”

I frowned. “I want an apology. I am not old, nor am I a . I repeat. I am not old.”

“You are not old.” Jessica repeated after me with a grin. “Oppa is actually very good looking and doesn’t look old at all.” She said with a genuine smile before placing a kiss on my lips, as I responded quickly.

“Oooh~~” Krystal cooed and curled herself up as she looked at us with a cringing expression apparent on her face. “You guys can be so cheesy and embarrassing!”

“Soojungie, if you want to meet Kris’s good looking friends, I suggest you apologize now.” Jessica reached over and pinched Krystal’s cheek lightly. “It’s not that hard.”

Krystal heaved a sigh. “I apologize for yelling at you and calling you a stupid old man that people.” She spoke quietly, yet apologetically. “I promise that I won’t yell at you anymore without thinking or asking things through.” She stopped and looked up at me. I only waved my phone around with a expecting look. “You’re actually not that old and look young for your age.” She unwillingly admitted.

I smiled and chuckled. “I accept your apology. Was it that hard? I’m really not that old.” I unlocked my phone and scrolled through the contacts, looking for one of the boys’ phone number. “I’ll call one of them now to see where they are.”

Hearing the eighteen year old gasp and get excited, I laughed as I pressed on Lay’s contacts and putting it on speaker.

“Yes, Hyung?” Lay answered his phone after several rings and Krystal gasped.

“Lay. What are you doing now?”

“With LuHan.” Lay simply answered.

“SeHun should be there…I suppose?” I smiled, understanding the inside joke.

Lay’s laugh could be heard and Krystal’s face lightened up. “Yeah~ Wherever LuHan is, SeHun is there too.” A few more chuckles were heard until SeHun shouted at Lay.

“Well, there’s someone that’d like to meet you guys.” I finally got to the point.

“Who? Don’t tell me it’s your Mom. You got us all excited back then.” Lay spoke.

“What was wrong with my Mom?!” I protested.

“Eh…you said it was a female and that she was interested in meeting us. We thought you got us a possible girlfriend so we all dressed up, only to be let down! Didn’t you remember?!”

I broke out laughing as I remembered the incident. Jessica started to burst out in giggles as well.

“It’s not funny!” Lay shouted over the phone. “We all spent hours getting ready! Kyungsoo even bought roses!”

“My mom loved the roses!” I spoke in between laughs.

“Yah! Just get to the point! Is it a young girl?”

“Yes. I promise this time that she’s young!” I spoke truthfully and glanced up at an anticipating Krystal.

“It better not be your aunt…” Lay muttered. “Let me see if HunHan is willing to come over.” He chuckled and a series of shouts and complains were heard over the phone, supposedly from LuHan and SeHun. “We’re coming!” LuHan shouted.

“Okay. Tell the others!” I was about to hang up but remembered something. “Don’t go overboard with the gifts and flowers. She’s only eighteen and can die of a heart attack already after seeing Tao half .” I spoke in mandarin, preventing Krystal from understan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter