Chapter 14

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Tiffany's POV:

"Oh! Tiffany-sshi!" he bowed. "I haven't seen you in a while!" he flashed a smile at me, making my heart flutter.

"Yea, its been a while since I last saw you at Taeyeon's party," I tucked my loose hairs behind my ear as I looked down at the floor. "So, what are doing here?"

Kai chuckled. "I was here for a check up. I just finished," he put his hands in his jean pockets. "What about you?"

"Oh...uh, I was hanging out with a friend.." I lied. *How could I just tell him that I was spying on Jessica and Kris?!*

His eyebrows furrowed. "At a hospital?" a playful grin hung on his lips.

I sighed. * I can't lie very well..*

"Jessica was here with someone...and I was here to watch them?" I gave an awkward smile and shrugged my shoulders.

Kai's face was confused.

My shoulders deflated. "It's a long story," I sighed.

"I don't mind...would you like sharing it with me?" he smiled.

I looked up at him bewildered. "You do?" I asked. "I-I mean sure.." I gave a sheepish smile.

"There's a good cafe across the street...we could talk there," Kai suggested.

I simply nodded my head shyly and walked with him. *Why is my heart beating so fast?! Stop it Tiffany!!*

 


Kris's POV:

I stood next to Tao as he drools over the ice cream. "Pick one already," I nudged him.

"There's too many flavors, Hyung!" Tao replied, his eyes still scanning the ice cream.

I sat down on one of the chairs as I wait for him to make a decision. I looked around the cafe and saw Jessica grabbing a drink from the waiter, smiling. She skipped her way happily over and sat down in the seat in front me.

"No drink for me?" I joked.

She stopped sipping on her juice. "You want some of mine?" she looked at me innocently as she pushed her drink towards me.

I smiled and took a sip. *We just indirectly kissed and she didn't even notice* I chuckled and handed her drink back to her.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Tao rushed over and pulled me up from my seat. "I've decided what flavor I wanted! I want green tea!" he said, pointing to the tub of green tea ice cream through the glass display.

I gave him a questioning look. "It took you that long just to choose the flavor that you ALWAYS choose?" I shook my head and paid for his ice cream.

"Thank you Hyung!" Tao smiled and grabbed his ice cream from the waiter.

We made our way back to the table Jessica was still sitting at.


Jessica's POV:

"Noona! I got green tea!" Tao said as he took a seat next to Kris.

I smiled at him. "I like strawberry and vanilla," I said and directed my attention to Kris. "Oppa, what flavor do you like?"

"Vanilla," he replied as he handed a napkin to Tao.

The door of the cafe flung open and two familiar faces walked in.

I gasped. "Oppa! Isn't that Kai and Tiffany?!"

Kris turned around and spotted them. "Yeah...that's definitely Kai," he spun back around facing me.

"What are they doing here?" Tao said as he munched on his ice cream.

"Why are they together?" Kris glanced at them.

"Let's spy on them!" I grinned and pushed the collar of Kris's sweater up to my chin, snuggling into his comfy sweater.

Kris chuckled at me. "Aegi~" I blushed as I bit my lip.

"Let's do it!" Tao whispered.

Kris flipped his hood of his jacket over his head as Tao did the same. "Yah, it's too obvious if we both have hoods in!" Kris whispered to Tao.

Tao pouted and took off his hood. He grabbed a menu and placed it near his face.

I giggled and pulled the hair tie from my head, letting my hair fall down, covering my side profile.

The three of us pretended to be picking orders from the menu as I kept an eye on Kai and Tiffany.

"What drink do you want to Tiffany-sshi? I heard Kai ask.

"Anything, you can pick for me," I saw Tiffany eye smile and her face shaded in pink.

*Eye smile...blushing..I recognized her actions.....TIFFANY LIKES KAI!*

I gasped. "Fany likes Kai-sshi!" I whispered to Kris and Tao.

Tao made a face. "Really?"

I stared at him. "Fany's my best friend," I pouted.

"Sorry Noona.." Tao shoved for ice cream into his mouth.

"Kai hasn't said anything about liking someone..." Kris commented.

I bit my lip and glanced over at Tiffany. "Ah! They're coming!" I gasped.

The three of us quickly shuffled around, trying to hide our faces. Tao buried his face into his ice cream, Kris put the menu up to his as face as I looked the other direction with my hair hiding my face, sipping on my drink.

They sat at the table diagonal from us. This time, I couldn't see them, only Kris and Tao could. "What are they doing, Oppa?" I mouthed.

Kris peeked his eyes above the menu. "Talking," he whispered. "We should be able to hear if we listen carefully," he mouthed.

I leaned back on my chair, trying to hear better.

"I'm 20," Tiffany said.
"Oh, I'm 20 too!" Kai replied happily.

"Noona," Tao poked me. "What are they saying?" he asked as he ducked his down.

"They're just getting to know each other," I grabbed my drink and sipped on it.

"They look comfortable with each other," Kris said as he continued to eye them.

I bit my lip. "Fany never told me she likes someone.." I pouted and pulled out my phone.

Fany...do you like- *No...thats too sudden..*

"Fany, whre are you?" I texted her.

"Who are you texting?" Kris asked.

I smiled and pointed to my best friend. "Fany."

"This should be good," Kris smiled and grabbed my drink before leaning back in his seat. He sipped on it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter