Chapter 69

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris’s POV:

 

“Ah~” I opened my mouth widely with glistening, loving eyes as Jessica feeding me the last of the chicken soup.

Patting my lips softly with a napkin, Jessica tenderly wiped off the excess soup before sliding herself off the bed. Disappearing out of the room, she came back minutes later with a cup of warm water.

“Medicine~” she chimed, with a small smile on her face.

A frown appeared on my lips when I heard it, hating the medication as it makes me drowsy, making me want to fall asleep. I detested it because I wouldn’t be able to stay up and watch Jessica with her adorable actions. Plus, I wouldn’t want to get better anytime soon, not with Jessica’s pampering and infinite attention.

“Ah~” Jessica stood in front of me, on the side of the bed, gesturing me to open up my mouth to take the pill.

I let out a sigh along with a tired expression. I didn’t want to take the medicine at all. Hugging her around the waist, I brought her closer to me, closing in the distance between her face and mine.

Jessica must’ve caught on and shook her head disapprovingly. “No~!” she pinched my cheek lightly. “No kisses until you’re better!” she narrowed her eyes before holding the pill directly in front of my mouth.

Turning her around, I then pulled her onto my lap and tucked my chin onto her shoulder, giving her a warm back hug. “Why not? You gave me kisses the past days.” I cooed into her ear, despite my husky voice.

She pouted and lifted herself off my lap, facing me again as she stood in between my legs. “Fany told me no swapping saliva with you until you get better. She said it’ll make me sick again.” She blinked ever so innocently.

A defeated sigh left my lips. “Because baby Jessica always has to listen to mommy Fany.” I spoke with my eyebrows arched up in amusement.

Jessica only scrunched her lips up together and pushed me by the shoulder. “Oppa, stop teasing and take the medicine.” She gave a smile and poked the pill closer to my lips.

Smirking, I decided to take this further. “No.” I replied defiantly, laying back down on the bed, not planning to move anytime soon.

As expected, Jessica nudged me and urged me to take the medication. When I refused every single time, that’s when things got interesting. Jessica started her adorable expressions and tugged on my hand, wanting me to sit up. I didn’t budge a single inch, wanting to see when she’ll stop. Giving me a pouting lip along with pleading eyes, Jessica had given up and resorted to just rocking our intertwined hands back and forth as she stood up still on the side of the bed, in between my legs as they dangled off the edge of the bed.

“Oppa~” she whimpered and received no response as I had my eyes shut. “Op-”

I impolitely cut her off in mid-word as I pulled her down onto me, causing her to shriek in fright before landing on me as I embraced her in a hug while she lay on top of me.

Her head was buried into my neck with her eyes glued shut. When she felt herself safe in my arms, she slowly moved around and blinked. I met her confused eyes with my own, elated eyes when she hovered her head over mine. I want my kiss now.

A smile spread across Jessica’s face as she kept her eyes on me. Thinking that she got my message, my arms around her waist tightened, wanting her to connect her soft lips with my lips that have been craving for her the whole day. My eyes shut, awaiting the arrival and colliding of our lips.

Instead of feeling a nice, soft pair of lips on mine, I felt a small cold item sitting on my lips. My eyes shot open immediately, knowing exactly what was placed. Meeting Jessica’s innocent eyes, my mouth instinctively opened to speak out my denial, letting the unwanted pill to fall right into my cavern. So much for denying the medicine.

Jessica squirmed in my arms, wanting to get up, but I wasn’t going to let her off so easily. I still wanted her lips. Moving the unwelcomed pill to the side of my mouth, I then held Jessica in place, preventing her from escaping my hold.

Her lips pursed into the same cute pout. “Oppa, you need water to swallow it.” she explained the reason she was wiggling in my arms.

My eyebrows arched up in expectation. Forget the water, I want my kiss.

She seemed to get the message and the furrowing of her eyebrows told me a big fat no. “Oppa, no lip to lip contact. I don’t want to get sick again.” She spoke as she still hovered over me, letting her hot breath hit my lips, making me want to attach my lips to hers immediately.

Giving her a look that said that I wasn’t going to let her go, she bit her lips as she thought carefully, making me watch painfully as she taunted me with her pink lips.

“Anywhere but the mouth.” Jessica resorted with a smile.

My eyes flickered from her lips to her eyes. Anywhere but the mouth, huh? A satisfied grin curved on my wanting lips as my eyes latched onto her neck. My arms loosened around her waist, letting her go.

Handing me a cup of water, I sat up and gulped down the water along with the pill in my mouth. It was a regretful move, but at least it made my Jessica happy.

Flinging my body back down on the bed, I flipped the duvet open before rolling myself underneath as Jessica followed after me. Of course, my sickness did have its advantages also. I get to have Jessica to myself and have all her attention. I also get to have her by my side twenty-four hours of the week doing everything together. No one gets to have her except me. No distractions, no interruptions, and best of all, no stealing. Jessica was all mine and her infinite love just made everything much more loveable and better.

“Do I get my kisses now?” I asked as I faced her.

Jessica giggled and nodding her head, allowing my request.

Slipping my hand around her waist, I inched forward and met our foreheads. Hovering over her, I smiled before trailing series of kissing on her jaw line, reaching her ear before nipping at his lightly. Earning a gasp and jolt from her, I smirked, as I felt her heart racing faster as her chest was pressed against mine. Returning to my fluttery kisses, I made my way down towards my designated spot. Her neck. Placing series of butterfly pecks, I then decided to be nice and move down to the collarbone, keeping the same movements with my lips.

Feeling her gripping onto the sides of my shirt, I glanced up at her face to see her blushing madly at my actions, avoiding my eyes. She’s just too adorable.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter