Chapter 11

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

The police came and tried break the two apart. After many struggles, the two were handcuffed and put into separate police cars.

Jessica was shaking uncontrollably as tears streamed down her face.

"Miss, are you okay?" A male police officer asked.

Jessica couldn't reply. She only nodded her head slightly, wiping her never ending tears.

"Miss, I'm going to have to bring you down to the station. We need to know what happened between the two boys," the officer put his hand on Jessica's shoulder. "We'll go when you're ready," he walked his way over to check on Kris and Jay.

"Sica!!" Tiffany yelled out as she, Baekhyun and Taeyeon ran over. "What happened here?" Tiffany pulled Jessica into a hug, trying to comfort her and stop her from crying.

"Jay...attacked...Kris," Jessica managed to get out in between sobs while she cried on Tiffany's shoulder.

"What?!" Taeyeon and Baekhyun shouted.

"Are you okay Sica? Did he hurt you too?" Taeyeon held Jessica's face gently.

"That bastard! He's unbelievable!" Baekhyun curled his fingers into a fist. "I should've been there when he attacked! I could've helped Kris!" Baekhyun kicked the ground and ruffled his hair in frustration.

"They...want to question me at the station..." Jessica wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. "I should go with them now," she sniffled.

Tiffany nodded with a concerned look on her face. "We'll wait for you and Kris outside the station." She gave Jessica one last hug and let her go with the officer.

~

Jessica was brought to a regular office at the police station. She sat herself down on the chair in front of her, waiting for the officer to come question her.

She stared at her reflection on her phone. Her eyes were red and slightly puffy from crying. Jessica wondered what kind of trouble Kris was going through at this very moment. She frowned at the memory of him being punched in the face. She shut her eyes and shook her head, not wanting to remember.

The officer came in the room with a small generous smile on his face, trying to give Jessica a warm happy vibe.

"Hello Miss Jung, I'm officer Choi," he smiled. "The two young men are fine. You may go see them but first, you must tell me what you saw," he flipped his notepad open.

Jessica shifted in her seat and cleared . She uncomfortable telling an officer about her relationship with the two guys. "Kris and I were...er...together and suddenly Jay pulled me away from Kris causing me to fall on the ground," Jessica looked down at her hands.

"Hm," Officer Choi nodded and jotted some words down. "Do you have any injuries? Bruises?"

Jessica blinked and looked down on her legs, examining them. She noticed some scratches and a small cut. "Just some scratches...they're probably from falling on the floor," she said poking her scratches lightly.

"I'll direct you to the infirmary after," he gave a slight smile. "You may proceed."

Jessica nodded. "I looked up after falling and saw Kris being punched by Jay. So I got up and started scream, telling Jay to stop hurting Kris but they only kept fighting..." Jessica gripped her hands tighter, scared by the scene that happened just 20 minutes ago.

"And you didn't call us?" Officer Choi looked up from his notepad.

"I was too shocked. I was trembling and crying. I was scared...nothing like this ever happened to me before.." Jessica whispered, tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"I see...now, what is your relationship with Kris and Jay?"

Jessica gripped onto the chair. She felt awkward telling a stranger about her relationship with the two. Not to mention that he was an officer too. But she knew he meant no harm. It couldn't hurt to tell him right?

"Jay was my ex-boyfriend.."

"And what about Kris?"

~~

Officer Choi smiled and got up from his seat. "Thank you Miss Jung, I think I've got enough information here, I'll direct you to the infirmary." he opened the door and let Jessica exit first.

"Down the hall to your left. When you're done being treated, go to the door on the right. See you later." With that, Officer Choi walked off.

Jessica made her way to the infirmary and got her scratches sanitized. She thanked the nurse and headed to the next room.

As soon as she walked through the door, she noticed it was a bigger office with many tables for interrogation. It di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter