Chapter 38

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris’s POV:

 

“Are you sure you’re okay now?” I asked her again for the second time.

She nodded her head as she stumbled her way to the sink, grabbing the toothbrush. “I’m going to clean up~” she giggled with a smile on her face.

*Now I know how to tell if she’s drunk. Excessive giggling and unstable walking.*

I stood beside her, leaning on the wall, watching her every move just in case she decides to fall down or release her toxins into the toilet. Carefully squeezing the toothpaste onto her toothbrush, Jessica eyed her toothbrush closely and carefully. Smiling at her actions, I tried not to chuckle. She was just too adorable.

“Got it~!” she smiled successfully when she finally squeezed the right amount of toothpaste out.

Putting her toothbrush into , she sank down onto the floor and sat criss crossed before she started to brush her teeth. I knelt down beside her with a grin.

“And just what are you doing on the floor?” I eyed her amusingly.

She giggled as she smiled, her pink toothbrush sticking out of her closed mouth. Jessica hummed a few inaudible words as she blinked, fluttering her eyelashes, making her look as innocent as ever. Soon enough, she lifted herself back up and rinsed her newly cleansed mouth. At least she can stand up by herself without my help now.

“Oppa~” she turned around to face me and hugged onto me.

*She gives a lot of skinship when she’s drunk too…*

Hugging her back, I swayed from left to right, rhythmically as I buried my nose into her hair. Jessica suddenly started slipping down from my hold, sliding back down onto the floor. She tugged onto my pants with a frown on her face as she sat next to my feet. Keeping my eyes on her, I realized that her legs gave out again. Taking a seat in front of her on the floor, she smiled, looking like absolutely adorable with her pink cheeks due to the alcohol. I leaned over to give her a peck on her lips with admiration. Even if she was under the influence of alcohol, she looked even cuter with her flushed face and her undeniably cute actions. It’s good that she still knows I’m her boyfriend. 

Jessica suddenly grabbed the hem of her loose shirt and tugged it up to her neck, revealing the top of her bikini underneath. Staring at her in shock, I held her hands in place.

“Jess, what are you doing?!” I exclaimed, causing her to hold her ears.

“Oppa~! Why are you so loud?” she pouted. “I’m going to take a shower.” She continued pulling her shirt over her head with some struggle.

I gave a sigh of relief before reaching over and helped her out of her shirt carefully. She started to giggle when I sat back down with her shirt in my hand.

“Thank you, Oppa~” she smiled before trying to pull herself up to stand.

Getting up faster than her, I watched her closely and caught her before she collapsed onto the ground again. Jessica hugged onto me, clinging onto my shirt tightly. She seemed vulnerable and weak. It was a sight I didn’t like to see, even though she still looked adorably cute.

“Are you sure you can shower? You can always take one in the morning.” I wrapped my arms around her bare waist tighter.

She nodded her head in silence. “I can do it, Oppa~” she gave a small smile before letting go of me.

I nodded my head. “Don’t fall and take your time. Be careful. If you anything happens, just call me. I’ll be right outside. Arasso?”

Jessica smiled and nodded her head before I slowly let go of her, making sure she’s standing up strongly. Making my way out the door, I closed it and plopped down onto the bed. I kept my ears alert for any sound coming from the bathroom.

Hearing what seemed like bottles dropping, I glanced over at the bathroom door. “Jess, are you okay?!”

I heard her giggle before responding positively. “Bubbles!” I can imagine her smiling with her flushed face as she played with her soap.

The water stopped after a while and it was quiet for a moment until I heard Jessica throwing up again. Running towards the door, I knocked on it as I asked if she was okay. Obviously not, because she only hummed before I heard more puking. My hand on the doorknob hesitated as I wondered if she was dressed or not. Hearing more coughs coming from Jessica, I decided to run in and see if she was okay. Her well-being was much more important to me than feeling embarrassed or shy.

Seeing her crouching down over the toilet fully dressed, I gave a small sigh of relief before running to her side and patting her back. Staying in the bathroom for over an hour with Jessica repeatedly puking, she felt better after releasing everything and cleaned up again. She rubbed her eyes sleepily after she finished cleaning and hands.

Picking her up, I carried her to the bed and laid her down gently before pulling the sheets over her. I told her to sleep before I went back into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

 

~~

 

Waking up the next morning, my adorable teddy bear was still asleep next to me in my arms. Looking down at Jessica’s calm sleeping state, a smile curved on my lips. She looked comfortable and peaceful, unlike yesterday. She practically stayed in the bathroom the whole night until she got most of the alcohol out of her system.

Encircling her closer to me, I hugged her like a pillow. A pillow that I never wanted to let go of. I breathed her in, almost as if I needed her scent and warmth daily, which I wouldn’t mind to be honest. Staring at her lovely face, my eyes involuntarily trailed down to her neck and then to her revealed collarbone. She had worn my shirt again and her movement on the bed tugged the shirt slightly off her shoulder.

Blinking blankly, my eyes were locked onto her neck. I leaned in closer until my lips were only centimeters away from the skin on her neck. Not knowing what came over me, I paused for a millisecond before attaching my lips onto her soft skin. Kissing softly from her neck, I finally reached down to her collarbone, where I originally wanted to be. I ran my tongue over it before on it and biting down.

Jessica whimpered in her sleep before she rolled away from me, leaving my lips lonely and isolated. As she pulled the bed sheets with her, she snuggled into the pillow and dozed back off to sleep. I cleared my throat before sitting up and patting my face to snap out of my sen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter