Chapter 80

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV:

 

“Kyungie doesn’t want the carrot.” Kyungsan poked the carrot with his fork and held it up to Jessica.

Pouting her lips, Jessica blinked at Kyungsan and his plate of food.

“Kyungie, you have to eat your veggies, remember?” she glanced over at Kris as she was reminded of the incident where she had to force feed her own boyfriend to eat fish just to persuade a Kyungsan to eat the foods he disliked.

Reciprocating the pout, Kyungsan directed his fork back down to his plate. “But Kyungie ate one already.” He tried to reason with his Noona.

Seeing a doubting expression on Jessica’s face, Tao finally spoke up. “It’s true! I saw him eat one!” he nodded his head furiously, defending the little panda.

Having all the attention shifted to him, Tao blinked awkwardly. Kris and Jessica eyed him with confusion written all over their faces. Kyungsan on the other hand, smiled at the bigger panda happily.

“Yah…maybe you should start eating your carrots before speaking up.” Kris raised his eyebrows at Tao in amusement. “You’re not being a very good influence on him right now.”

Whimpering Tao went back to picking at the veggies on his plate as well. “I don’t like veggies either~” he played around with the carrots on the corner of his plate when he realized something and gasped. “How come Hyung doesn’t have fish on his plate when we all got fish? That’s not fair!”

Kris’s jaw dropped when the tables suddenly him. “Vegetables are much more healthier and important than…fish.” He exaggerated on the last word in a repulsed tone.

“But that’s not fair! How come we have to eat what we don’t like when Hyung doesn’t have to?” Tao questioned, Kyungsan blinking at the scene, trying to understand everything.

Gritting his teeth, Kris gave Tao a glare. “Are you talking back to your Hyung right now?”

Quickly retreating and hanging his head low, Tao shut his mouth and continued to poke at his food in a scared manner. His Hyung could be so intimidating sometimes that it frightens him to the point where he knew he needed to be quiet and just shut his mouth.

Returning to his plate of food, Kris happily finished it, knowing that there wouldn’t be a peep coming from Tao about fish. Of course, he wouldn’t have fish on his plate with the courtesy from Jessica, considering she prepared the dinner. He had persuaded her with endless hugs and kisses in the kitchen before she had set dinner and it seemed to have worked, seeing that he had a completely different dinner than everyone else at the dinner table.

Suddenly giggling, Jessica couldn’t help but find the two funny and cute at the same time. Grabbing Kris’s empty plate along with hers, she made her way back to the kitchen to drop them off into the sink.

Having both Tao and Kyungsan pouting at their plates, Kris grinned at the two, eying both of their similar actions. Indeed, it the two were both veggie disliking pandas. Looks like Tao made a new friend.

“Stop sulking and eat you two.” Kris finally spoke up, making the two look up at him with a frown on their faces.

The two pandas shook their head, definitely not wanting to even touch the carrots. The two were stubborn and were putting their foot down, denying any sorts of talks from their Kris Hyung.

Being the knowledgeable Kris, he was one step ahead of the two, knowing exactly what would motivate them to finish their food and not get Jessica upset.

“Tao, are you going to finish your dinner?” Kris questioned with an arched eyebrow.

The big panda shook his head and pushed the plate away from him. A deep frown on his face was planted there, not willing to wash away. Tao wasn’t going to consume carrots…or will he?

“Hm, I guess you won’t be seeing your video games anymore.” Kris said nonchalantly before sipping on his cup of water.

Tao’s eyes widened immediately. Not his precious video games. Stumbling his hands around to find his fork, he quickly jabbed the fork into the carrots on his plate and stuck it into his mouth, chewing extremely fast before gulping them down. After a few minutes, his plate was cleared and he picked it up to show Kris.

Smiling successfully, Kris saw the cleared plate and nodded his head. “Guess I won’t be taking away your games.”

Heaving a sigh of relief, Tao then slumped in his chair, worry free of getting his games taken away from him.

“Kyungie~” Kris leaned over the table and poked Kyungsan cheek. “Tao Hyung ate his carrots, Kyungie has to eat them too.”

Pouting his little lips, Kyungie shook his head cutely. “Kyungie doesn’t want to.”

“If Kyungie doesn’t eat his carrots, then Kyungie can’t play with Mr. Ace.” Kris informed him. “Kyungie should eat the carrots quickly so he can play with Mr. Ace.” He gave a reassuring smile to the hesitant little boy.

Kyungsan gasped and his lips formed a thin line. “Kyungie wants to play with Mr. Ace.”

“Then Kyungie has to eat all the carrots.” Kris handed Kyungsan the fork he had put down. “Then Hyung will give Kyungie Mr. Ace.”

Quickly nodding, Kyungsan took the fork from Kris’s hand and began eating his carrots diligently, munching in the cutest way ever.

Making her way back into the dining room, Jessica was met with an empty plate in front of Tao and a veggie eating Kyungsan. Her eyebrows rose in surprise. She went into the next room for a couple minutes and came back to a whole different scenario.

“Tao, you ate your carrots.” Jessica spoke, still in a state of surprise.

Nodding his head, Tao had a small frown on. “Hyung made me eat it.” he pointed an accusing finger to Kris who was sitting beside him.

 Jessica’s lips formed a smile when she saw Kris grinning at her. “I’m guessing Kyungie is eating carrots because of you too.” She tilted her head at Kris.

“You’re welcome.” Kris beamed at her with an amused smile.

“Kyungie finished!” Kyungsan raised his fork in the air before placing it down on the table and putting his palms out towards Kris. “Can I play with Mr. Ace now?”

“Of course.” Kris got up from his seat and retrieved Ace in the living room before handing it to a satisfied Kyungsan.

“You guys can play now. I’m going to clean up.” Jessica started to grab the plates and utensils off the dining table, as Tao and Kyungsan ran out of the room together after thanking her for dinner.

Glancing up, she saw that Kris was still standing there, grinning at her. “Mr. Wu, I think you’re excused as well.” She giggled as she reached for the cups.

“But I want to help.” Kris s his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind, finally glad he got to touch her after hours passed.

“You can start by helping me bring everything into the kitchen sink.” Jessica grinned as she picked up the stacked plates along with the utensils, turning around to head to the kitchen, but not before she planted a peck on his lips. “Thank you for helping.” She gave a genuine smile before walking off.

Having his mood boosted, Kris quickly grabbed the remaining things off the table and headed into the kitchen. Placing the items gently into the sink, she saw that Jessica was already started to wash them.

“Thank you, Oppa.” She grinned before returning to scrub the dishes in soap.

Kris noticed that she had not asked him to help her wash the dishes with her. He frowned, realizing that Jessica had been in the kitchen for hours making dinner and she was going to be in here even longer now that she had to clean everything up without anyone helping her, especially since Tiffany was out. Her hands and feet must be tired from standing for hours as well. His face filled with sadness as he saw how hardworking his girlfriend was.

Walking up behind her, Kris slipped the sponge and cup out of Jessica’s hand, making her look up at him in confusion. Turning on the tap, Kris quickly rinsed her hands off, leaving no soapsuds behind before ripping a paper towel to dry them. Pulling her away from the sink, he picked her up gently and sat her down on the counter. Placing a sweet kiss on her lips, he gave a smile before shuffling himself before the sink.

“Kris, what are you doing?” Jessica blinked with a clueless expression as she hopped off the counter.

Turning around, Kris saw that she was off the counter and was walking back towards the sink. Frowning, he picked her back up again and placed her on the island countertop.

“Sit still.” He instructed before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter