Chapter 23

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Authors POV:

It was an early Saturday morning. The two girls had the weekend off and planned on spending it by lazing around in their house.

Jessica wasn't kidding when she said that she was going to carry the alpaca plushie everywhere. Even when she went across the hallway into Tiffany's bedroom, she was still holding it.

"Don't your arms get tired from lugging it around all day?" Tiffany asked before she sipped on her water.

Jessica shook her head. "Nope, it's the cutest plushie ever!"

Tiffany glanced at her best friend sitting next to her. "You're totally going overboard with your first plushie."

Jessica shot her a stop-making-fun-of-me look before returning her eyes to the television screen.

"Oh, right!" Tiffany gasped suddenly. "I forgot to tell you! We're going to the amusement park today!" she smiled.

Jessica's head whipped to the side to face her best friend. "We? Today?"

Tiffany nodded with her eye smile. "Yes. Today. We as in you, me, Kai and Kris! Kai already planned it and called me last night before I went to bed."

The lazy girl sighed. "But I don't want to go~ I don't want to walk everywhere and have my feet hurt!" she shuffled her body as she spread herself out in the couch. "I wanna stay home and cuddle with Ace!"

Tiffany had already gotten up the couch. "Ace? Don't you mean Kris?" her eyebrows arched up.

Jessica shook her head and lifted her alpaca plushie up. "His name is Ace! Ace Wu!" she giggled when she said his last name. "His umma is me and his appa is Kris!"

Tiffany laughed. "O-kay...my Jung Sooyeon has officially gone crazy!" she joked as she was about to make her way out of the living room. "Hurry up and get changed before they come and pick us up!" she shouted as she ran up the stairs.

Jessica groaned as she rolled around on the couch, stretching herself before she resumed watching television.

Five minutes later, the doorbell sounded. Jessica was still lazing around in the living room as Tiffany shrieked from her bedroom.

"Fany! Get the door!" Jessica shouted as her eyes were glued onto the tv screen, obviously enjoying the drama that was being broadcasted.

Tiffany groaned and made her way down the stairs while lecturing Jessica, "You lazy ! You're only a room away from the front door!"

She quickly answered the door and smiled, "You're guys are early!"

"Uhh, yeah."

Jessica heard the familiar soothing deep voice and shot up from the couch, still hugging onto Ace, and made her way over to the door.

"Kai was rushing me." Kris complained, earning slap on the arm by none other than Kai himself.

Jessica shuffled her way over next to Tiffany with a smile in her face.

"Hi!" she greeted the two boys.

Kris directed his attention towards her and smiled when he saw the plushie in her hands.

Jessica nudged Tiffany. "Aren't you going to let them in?"

"Oh right!" Tiffany smiled embarrassedly and flung the door wide open, walking to the side to let the boys come in.

"Looks like someone isn't ready for a fun filled day~" Kris chuckled at Jessica who was still in her pajamas.

"She even told me she didn't want to go today! She just wanted to stay home and cuddle with Ace all day!" Tiffany snickered before she pulled Kai into the living room.

Kris's eyes widened and darted at Jessica. "And who is this Ace guy?" he asked seriously.

Jessica giggled and lifted the alpaca plushie up. "Him!"

He scoffed and tried pulling her into a hug.

"I kind of regret getting you the plushie..." Kris frowned as gave up trying to embrace her warmth.

He tried hugging Jessica but ended up failing because she was already hugging the alpaca.

"Aren't you going to get changed?" he asked.

She shook her head. "I don't want to go though~" she pouted.

Kris wrapped his arms around her from behind. "Go, so you can be with me~"

"But-"

"If you don't go, I'm taking Ace back." he said, taking Ace away from her grip.

Jessica immediately reached out to grab it but using his height to his advantage, Kris held it up from her reach.

She pouted and tried jumping up to get it back. After failing several times and seeing Kris's amused face, Jessica knew she couldn't win against his stubbornness.

"Fine~ I'll go." she pouted and stomped up the stairs to her room to change.

Kris chuckled as she climbed up the stairs. He held onto Ace and made his way into the living room when Tiffany was leaving Kai to go back upstairs to shower.

"We'll take around an hour so make yourselves at home!" she smiled before running back up the stairs.

"Hey, come watch this drama with me!" Kai gestures Kris to come over. "It's so funny and interesting!" he smiled.

Jessica got out of the shower and remembered that she had bought some beanies the other day. Since Kris and her were going out today, she decided to wear them today. She got dressed in a white v-neck and some black jean shorts before slipping on a gray cardigan. She grabbed the white beanie and put it on as she looked into the mirror for her reflection. Not forgetting her make up, she quickly touched her face up.

A knock was heard on her door. "Delivery for Miss Jung. Her little alpaca SON, Ace WU, would like to be returned back into your hands." Kris emphasized some words as he spoke outside the door.

Jessica gasped. *How'd he know that I named it after him?*

"Tiffany told me your little story about Ace." Kris chuckled.

"Stop reading my mind!" Jessica pouted before flinging her bedroom door open and grabbed Ace from his hands before hugging the alpaca.

He smirked at her cute actions before glancing at her clothes. "Don't you think that's a bit too short?" he pointed to her shorts.

She looked at her shorts and back up at him, blinking. "No. I wear it all the time~"

Kris's mouth curved. "I'll let it slide this time..."

His eyes caught sight of her white beanie. "You look so cute~" he cooed as he played with the fluffy ball at end of the beanie on the back of her head.

She quickly smiled. "I got one for Oppa too!" she skipped over to her bed and grabbed the black beanie as Kris made his way in her bedroom. "It's just like a couple set!"

Kris chuckled and put the beanie on in front of the mirror. He smiled, "We're matching today too."

Jessica glanced at his clothing. White v-neck and black ripped jeans. She giggled, "Couple rings too!"

 


~~

 


Ace had to be pried off Jessica's hands before they could leave the house. Kris didn't want to risk his first present being lost or stolen at the park. Jessica was carried out the front door and buckled into the passengers seat by Kris, restraining her from running back into the house and grabbing Ace.

Kris had driven his car over so we decided to all carpool and head to the supermarket to get snacks before going to Lotte World.

With Kris and Jessica being the lazy couple they were, they listed out everything they wanted before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter