Chapter 10

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Kris's POV:

Tiffany and Taeyeon's eyes were widened and filled with anger. Baekhyun held onto Taeyeon, trying to relax her.

I felt Jessica's hand tighten around mine. She was scared, anxious, mad. I knew it. I felt it. I squeezed Jessica's hand, letting her know I'll be here, helping her no- protecting her.

"What do you want Jay?" I asked him sternly.

He gave me a smirk. "Who do you think you are talking to me with that tone?" he glared at me.

"Look, we'd appreciate it if you go back to your table...you're not welcomed here," I looked at him straight in the eye.

He scoffed. "I don't think Jessica wants me to leave," he looked at Jessica, giving her a slight smile and a wink.

I stared at him in disgust. He was inching closer and closer to Jessica. I clenched my teeth. *You're not going to touch my Jessica.*

I grabbed Jessica's chair and pulled it closer to me, making her jump a little.

"Leave," my voice was filled with anger.

Jay glanced at Jessica for a response. I gave her hand a squeeze.

"Leave..." Jessica whispered, her eyes staring blankly down at the table.

Jay's eyes widened slightly but returned to his glare. "You're going to regret it. Regret making me pissed off," he hissed at me and stomped away.

"Are you okay, Sica?" Tiffany asked concerned, her hand reaching towards Jessica.

Jessica nodded slightly. "It just ruined the happy mood here...that's all," she tried to give a smile but gave up.

"I'll beat him up next time! Promise!" Baekhyun tried to comfort Jessica and raised his pinky at her.

"It's okay, you'll just get in trouble if you beat him up." Jessica replied, monotonously.

I glanced into her eyes. They looked lifeless. I couldn't see any emotion. Nothing.
*Where has my bubbly Jessica gone?*

"The foods here..." Taeyeon tried to change the subject, "let's just eat and forget what just happened," she smiled.

The waiter placed the food in front of us, bowed and walked away. Everyone started to eat, except Jessica and I. I didn't start because Jessica didn't start. My appetite flew out the window seeing Jessica so hurt.

I gave her hand a squeeze again and she turned her head to look at me. "Cheer up," I nudged and handed her a spoonful of food. "There's no cucumbers this time," I gave her a gentle smile.

Her lips curved upward slightly, forming a small smile but she shook her head. "It's okay, Oppa...I'm not hungry anymore..." she whispered almost soundlessly.

I put the spoon down as she looked down at the table again. *She's hurt. I'm hurt. It pains me to see her like this.*

I squeezed her hand again. She turned her head and looked at me with those lifeless eyes again. I felt an urge...an urge to kiss her. To make all this bad aura go away. To make her feel happy and bubbly again.

I stared into her eyes as she stared back blankly. She didn't say a word. *Stop. I don't like to see you this way...*

I inched towards her face, slowly and pressed my lips against hers. It was sweet, so sweet, I didn't want to let go of her lips.
 


Authors POV:

Chopsticks and spoons fell out of their hands as Taeyeon, Tiffany and Baekhyun stares at the two in front of them in disbelief with their mouths hanging open.

*T-they're kissing...* the three thought as they keep staring at the scene before them.

The three didn't move an inch, their mouths still hanging open. They were at a lost for words.

Tiffany twitched. She had to capture this moment she thought. With shaky hands, she rummaged through her bag. She managed to pull out her phone and place it in front of her, trying to get the perfect shot. Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter