Chapter 6

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Flashback-
Jessica was going to surprise Jay for their 5 month anniversary at his house early in the morning. Jay told her that he was busy today so she decided to see him before he goes to work.
She put on a cute pink summer dress and applied some makeup, not forgetting to put on some lip gloss.
She had made a special present for Jay. She customized couple rings for the two of them and had their initials engraved inside the bands. She carefully put the rings into the ring box and wrapped a white ribbon over the box. She smiled to herself. *Oppa is gonna be happy* she thought. She checked herself in the mirror and grabbed her bag, not forgetting her present. She headed out the door, called a taxi and proceeded to Jay's house.
Jessica reached the house and walked up the stairs to the door. She knew where Jay kept his spare house key. She lifted the welcome mat, grabbed the key and let herself in.
It was quiet. *Oppa is probably still sleeping* She made her way to his bedroom. She opened his door slightly, open enough to stick her head in. She noticed a big lump under the bedsheets. Jessica smiled and made her way to the bedside. "Oppa~" she called out. The lump moved. "Happy Anniver-" she stopped when she flipped the covers off the body.
It wasn't Jay.
It was a female. A girl. A girl in her undergarments that looked like she just had a provocative night.
Jessica's eyes widened in complete shock, opened.
The girl stirred from her sleep and rubbed her eyes.
"Hey, you should get up now!" the familiar deep voice caught Jessica's attention and she turned her body to face the owner of the voice.
It was Jay stepping out of the bathroom. He stopped in his tracks after seeing Jessica in his room. His eyes widened.
Jessica looked at Jay in disbelief. How could he do this to her? Was she not good enough for him?
"Who is she? Who is this...this ?!!" Jessica cursed.
Jessica never cursed. She was always a polite and well rounded girl and this shocked Jay.
"Jess, babe, it's not what it looks like!"
"You cheated on me! You slept with this...!" she pointed to the girl on his bed. Tears rimmed Jessica's eyes.
The girl realized what was going on and quickly got off Jay's bed and gathered her clothes from the floor and ran out of the room.
"Am I not good enough for you?!" Jessica voice was trembling. Her grip on the box tightened. "I can't believe you would do this to me Jay!" Tears rolled down her cheeks. "What's wrong with you?!" she shouted. "I don't want to see you anymore!" She threw the box at Jay and stormed out of the house. She ran away while tears streamed down her face.
Jay stood there for a moment, contemplating whether to run after Jessica or not. Jay shook the thoughts out of his head. He ran out the door to see if Jessica was nearby. She was gone. Jay blinked, not knowing what to feel.
Jay walked back into his room and saw the box Jessica threw at him on the floor and picked it up. He opened the box and it revealed the rings Jessica had specially made for them, along with a little card for him. He opened the card and read it.
"Happy Anniversary, Oppa!! ^^
I love you ♥
-Yours forever, Jess"
Jay threw the box into his bed. "!" He grumbled as he sat down on his bed. He put his face in his palms. He couldn't believe he screwed up...again.
Jessica ran to Tiffany's house and told her everything in between sobs. From that day on, she vowed to avoid Jay in every way possible. She changed her number and moved in with Tiffany. She was deeply hurt by Jay and it hurt even more because this was the third time Jay had cheated on her and she had enough. She warned him that it was his last chance and he blew it. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter