Chapter 53

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

*Happy 102 Subscribers Day! ^^ Full MAMA album from EXO-M :3 Love all the songs! 

 

 

 

Author’s POV:

 

It’s been over two hours and Kris and Jessica were still locked in the bedroom. Mommy Wu was in no rush to release them as she sat down in the living room, enjoying the movie being broadcasted on the television screen.

Kris and Jessica eventually grew hungry and bored. They had given up trying to break out of the room and decided to laze around. When nothing had distracted them from boredom, they eventually started to play games. From rock papers and scissors to card games with each other, they both still couldn’t persuade Mommy Wu to come and unlock the lock to set them free.

“I’m hungry~” Jessica pouted again as she rolled on the floor mindlessly. “Why won’t she let us out? It’s been two hours!”

“My mom is crazy. Ridiculously crazy.” Kris shook his head as he tried to suppress his stomach from growling too loudly. “I’m starving too~”

Jessica suddenly sprung up from the floor. “Oppa, do you have your phone? I left mine in the living room.”

Kris’s eyes widened as he realized her sudden idea. He frantically patted his jean pockets for his phone. “I have it! I have it!” he exclaimed happily as if he finally received food after being deprived for days.

“Who should we call? Tiffany? Tao?” Jessica questioned as her eyes twinkled at the smart phone in Kris’s hand.

“Let’s call Tiffany. My mom wouldn’t dare to scold her.” Kris reasoned. “Here, you can call.” He handed her the phone.

Jessica happily held the phone in her hands and scrolled through his contacts. When she spotted Tiffany’s name, she gladly pressed on it and held the phone to her ear. She perked up when she heard ringing, hopefully she could escape the room and get some food into her system.

“Hello?” Tiffany answered her phone.

“Fany! You have to help us!” Jessica cried over the phone with a pleading voice.

“What happened? Where are you? Are you okay?” Tiffany started to inquire worriedly.

“We’re st-” Jessica stopped in her sentence as she heard a beep, cutting off her call with Tiffany.

Jessica’s eyebrows furrowed and she pressed on the phone screen before her eyes widened in shock.

“What happened? Why did you stop talking?” Kris asked as he saw her stare intently at his phone.

A frown was plastered on Jessica’s lips. “Oppa! You’re phone ran out of batteries!” she whined unhappily.

“What?!” Kris quickly took his phone back and pressed on the home button. “Argh, my charger is in Tao’s room too!” he plopped himself down onto the floor. “Ah~ We’re going to stuck in here forever!”

Jessica pouted and took a spot next to him on the floor as well. “Oppa, when is your mom going to let us out? It’s dinnertime and we can’t even eat. Did she forget about us?”

Kris sighed and pulled her closer, encircling her in a hug. “Let’s just hope she didn’t forget.” His eyes drifted to behind Jessica and landed on her balcony door. He gasped as an idea popped in his head. “Jess, you’re hungry too right?”

Nodding her head, Jessica quietly agreed as she snuggled into his chest.

“Let’s sneak out.” He smiled as he pulled her up into a sitting position before nodding at the balcony. “We can climb out.”

Jessica gave him a worried look. “But that’s dangerous. You could get hurt.”

Kris shrugged. “Let’s just see how high it is.” He made his way towards the balcony and slid the door open before stepping out. “It’s not that high up…” he noted, wondering how he would climb down easily.

Jessica cringed. “Oppa, we don’t even have shoes.” She spoke as she stood next to him. “We might hurt ourselves. Let’s just wait until your mom unlocks the door.” She tugged on his shirt, wanting him to retreat back into the room.

“Jess, do you want to eat or not? I have a feeling that my mom isn’t going to unlocking that door anytime soon.” Kris raised his eyebrows up, as what he said was most likely true.

She bit her lip before shuffling back next to him, peeking down from the balcony. “There’s a spare key under that rock next to the front door. We could grab the car keys and shoes after we climb down.”

Kris’s lips curved into a smile and gave her a peck on the cheek before examining the balcony for a safe way down. Flipping his leg over the railing, he held himself up and hopped over it safely, stilling holding onto the railing as his bare feet were slipped under the railing where there was a two inch gap. He was about to lower himself down until Jessica stopped him.

“Be careful.” She spoke with concerned eyes. “Be sure to land in the grassy area and not in the bush.” She pointed down to the small garden they had in the front yard.

Kris gave her a reassuring smile before slipping down, dangling his feet in the air before releasing his hands off the railing, letting him land on his feet in the grass successfully. He brushed his hands off and looked up, giving a thumbs up to Jessica.

Jessica hesitated. “Oppa…I’m scared.” She whispered as she gripped onto the railing, scared to hop over it and repeat his actions.

“I promise I’ll catch you. Just get over the railing first.” Kris instructed quietly.

Biting her lip, she slowly nodded and proceeded to climb over, but suddenly stopped. Kris looked at her with a confused face.

“What’s wrong?” Kris asked, remembering to keep quiet so he doesn’t catch his mother’s attention from the first floor.

“Oppa…”Jessica began. “I’m wearing a dress.” She pointed out.

His eyebrows rose in realization. “I won’t look, I promise! Just try to get down safely!”

Jessica nodded her head. “You promised you wouldn’t look! Keep your eyes away!” she attempted to climb over the railing again.

When she got one leg over, she started to panic. She felt unsafe, feeling as if she was going to fall. She took in a deep breath and decided to take her time. Slowly bringing her over leg over successfully, she let out a small sigh of relief. Now it was time for Kris to catch her.

“Oppa…” she called out and looked down to see Kris looking away to the side as promised.

Kris’s attention was caught by her as he heard her call him. His eyes immediately shot up at her on instinct. His eyed widened as he could see under her dress, revealing her undergarments. He tilted his head in interest; he just couldn’t pull his eyes away for some reason. He felt heat boil in his body. He was definitely attracted.

Jessica squirmed around frantically. “Oppa! You said you wouldn’t look!” she struggled to cover the view with her dress as she wailed. “Stop looking!” her face began to redden.

Kris gulped and regained his senses. “I’m not looking an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter