Because of You 2.2

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun and the rest went back to the resort after being informed that the Professor especially wanted to gather students for further instructions. Supposedly all students, but one missing guy is currently in one girl's mind. After she has known that Yoojin and her family had already arrived, she was expecting for her boyfriend to once visit her first or even inform her personally. Unfortunately, it wasn't like that happened. 

 

Not like she wanted to keep herself always in her boyfriend's side, she only wanted to see if Yoojin still considers her as a friend.

 

sigh.

 

Sad fact was that, Yoojin is no longer the friend she assumed to be for the very first day, they known each other. It was as if something had really changed from her after knowing the truth.

Though she understand, it just too unbelievable that because of just one guy, her friend has to be like that with her.

 

"Hope everything will be alright." She mutters unconsciously while the meeting is being held inside the hotel. Mindless to say, she's still this girl who wants to make easier for the both of them. 

 

His past or his present?

 

"Hyun, something wrong?" Donghae nudges, noticing her seatmate is not apparently listening at the speaker.

 

"Hmm? Oh! I'm sorry Oppa. Nothing is wrong." She put a fake smile, doesn't want any of her friends to get worry.

 

"Guys, I want to go out again." said Sul who is becoming impatient at the long discussion regardless to the place they are at.

 

"Sul, just wait for more minutes, Prof will end this sooner or later." whispering, Donghae still manage to scold the young boy. Sul simply shrugs and crosses his two arms near his chest.

 

"So, he hasn't texted you Hyun?" Boa nudges the younger girl on her right side, whispering too.

 

The younger nodded. "I thought of just calling him through your phone, but Unnie, He has no phone at the moment and so as myself."

 

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Just wait patiently then. Hmm, I’m seriously wondering where did your phones go? Only my phone is still so alive." 

 

Seohyun giggles at the elder’s response. "Don’t bother it anymore Unnie, it’s not important I guess.”

 

“Aigoo, but the thing is… you can’t contact your friends outside now.” Boa said as matter of fact.

 

“Hhmm, I guess this is better. I can’t just let my sister know my situation here Unnie.”

 

“Yeah, I got your point. But how about them in Seoul? I don’t think none of them are not worried.”

 

“Let’s just hope for the better unnie. This will end sooner or later.”

 

“Yeah… “ Boa giggles a little.

 

“By the way, where are Suzy and Krystal?” The younger curiously asked, after noticing the absence from the two youngsters.

 

“Oh. Noona, don’t bother them, they’re just on their mission.” Sul answered, snickering.

 

Both Boa and Seohyun had a confused look towards the younger boy. “Eh? Mission?” as they said simultaneously.

 

The younger boy grins, knowing too well where could probably be his two friends.

 

“Let’s wait for their comeback, Noona. Hehe~” He said, didn’t miss for Donghae to earn him a smack on his head.

 

“Alright, that’s all guys. Let’s gather around later for dinner.” Their professor announces, to students relief. One by one they slowly left the room to go to their respective sort of fun.

 

Seohyun on the other hand, followed all the students together with her friends.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Suzy and Krystal hide in a bunch just nearby. Their mission? It’s to stalk Yoong and his family. One of their reasons is to see to it that their Yoong oppa is doing accordingly—not cheating in the process while he’s with his family.

 

“Hmm, so far there are no hints of bad sides on this Yoojin.” Suzy whispers while her eyes are fixed to Yoojin who is currently talking to Mrs. Im in a table. And Yoong with his son, helping him for his gear for snowboarding.

 

“Yoong Oppa is enjoying his son’s company.”

 

“Yeah, look at his eyes. It’s sparkling of happiness.”

 

“And look at Yoojin unnie, her smiles are really so sweet too. Yoong Oppa seems liking her too.”

 

“That’s right, and Mrs. Im is having a good time with her in law. Ugh! Now I'm so confused why on earth she doesn't like Hyun unnie. And she likes Yoojin?”

 

“Yeah, but can't you see too? Yoojin's beauty...Too bad she’s sick.”

 

“Right. Yoojin Unnie would’ve been so pretty if she wasn’t.” Krystal observes.

 

“Yoong! Taemin-ah! Don’t get too far!”

 

Both of the youngsters tilted their head to their right to see their Oppa is already quite far from them.

 

“Don’t worry we’ll be only here!” Yoong shouted as a response. Then Krystal and Suzy’s head once again tilted to it’s left.

 

“I’ll grab your snacks.” Said Yoojin, leaving Mrs. Im in the table.

 

As if it was a cue to move, both youngsters follow where Yoojin was heading. They keep on hiding a lot of posts until they are back in the resort and found their selves in a restaurant. They saw Yoojin ordered food while they hide their faces in a menu.

 

“Hmm… potato fries place… Oh! my son loves French spaghetti, do you have it?”

 

“French, Miss? Oh no we’re sorry, we only have Korean pastas~”

 

“WHAT? Yah! What kind of resort is this?”

 

“We’re really so sorry Miss. We really don’t have. If you want, you can order other pastas.”

 

“No. where’s your kitchen? I’ll just cook it then.”

 

“Uh, okay… follow us please.”

 

Watching Yoojin’s back disappearing in their sights, both Krystal and Suzy look at each other frowning. Their earlier impressions for the girl turns out false. Shouting into a person like that is totally a foul character. 

 

“A girl with a cancer?”

 

“Wow! That was unexpected, Suzy.” Krystal added, agape.

 

“I know right? it’s like, her appearance with Yoong Oppa are so friendly and so sweet just earlier.”

 

Krystal chuckles in disbelieve. “I thought Hyun unnie has a strong competitor.”

 

“Ditto.”

 

“Hmm, why do I sense too that Yoojin is faking her good treatment to Yoong Oppa.” Krystal added, somehow having a theory.

 

“What do you mean?” and Suzy is puzzled.

 

“I don't know but uh... aish! never mind." Suzy giggles at her best friend's antics. She just simply shake her head and hide their faces again to the menus once they have notice Yoojin came out from the kitchen.

 

"Have you seen it?" Krystal whispers.

 

Suzy nodded, following the disappearance of the the girl. "Yeah, she seems mad Krystal."

 

Ring~

  

Krystal simply pulled her phone out and answered the phone call instantly. "Unnie?"

 

["Yah! You two. Where are you?"]

 

"Hmm? Oh! We'll be there now." Krystal ended the call immediately, realizing what they just miss. "Suzy, Let's go. They are waiting for us already."

 

Suzy doesn't need any response anymore and simply follow behind her best friend, exiting the restaurant.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 "Whoa!!! That was a good one son."

 

Yoong clapped his hand for a compliment to his son. It has been half an hour already of teaching his son to snowboarding, and so far, he wasn't failed from his son. Taemin is doing his best to impress him and later then, he succeed to make his father happy and really proud. 

 

"How old are you really eh? You're not like 5 years old." Yoong chuckles, as he bend down and patted his son's head. His son pouted, and he pinches his cheeks, giggling. "Awww... don't worry, I'm not going to doubt anymore."

 

"I thought you are not impress with me, appa." Taemin said, pouting.

 

"Oh! No. I just said it earlier, right? I'm really impress. You're the best snowboarder here, don't you know that?" Yoong continued to please his son.

 

"Chincha?"

 

"Yes! Look at them." to prove his words, Yoong turned his son on his back and pointed to some children having a hard time with snowboarding. 

 

"They don't know yet appa." Taemin giggles.

 

"I told you right?" Yoong cheekily said, taking his son into his arms and started to walk towards the table where Yoojin and his mother are staying at.

 

"Kyaa! Appa! Look spaghetti. My favorite!" suddenly Taemin cried out pointing to the front. Yoong giggles at his son's childness, truly keeping him misses his childhood. But he sighed as he was reminded by his not so fun childhood. 

 

"You like spaghetti?" Yoong asked in bright mood.

 

"Yes appa! I really love it. How 'bout you?"

 

"Hmm, Remember the chicken we had the other day? It's my favorite!" Yoong answered, just to remind himself that his girlfriend have prepared a chicken for him. It was not yet finished and he promised her to eat with her at dinner or to have dinner with her with Yoojin. I should excuse later. He thought, realizing the time.

 

"Appa! Yah!" Taemin suddenly punches his shoulder, snapping him from reality.

 

"Ah! Taemin, what is it?" Yoong quickly alerted, staring at his son.

 

"Are you Okay?" Taemin put his hand over his forehead, as if checking his temperature. Yoong stopped from walking and knock his son's head instead.

 

"I'm okay you kiddo. I was just thinking of something." Yoong said as he resume again his walks.

 

A midst to this, Yoong haven't yet notice or realize that in the 2nd floor, or in the balcony; his girlfriend with his friends are having their break time too.

 

------------------------------

 

"Unnie, I wish I was Taemin's mother." Seohyun unconciously said, bursting laughters around her. Her eyes are fixed especially to Yoojin and Yoong. The moment her boyfriend sat down with them, she can't help and felt jealous when Yoojin give her boyfriend a wipe in his forehead and the fact that Yoong likes the company of Yoojin's son. 

 

"That was a good joke Unnie." Krystal stop from laughing, voicing her thought out.

 

"Err... " Seohyun finally noticed the laughters. "Did I just said something?"

 

"I can't imagine if one day, you'll be the nanny of Taemin, Unnie." added Suzy, while sipping her own choco drink.

 

"What did I said?" Seohyun was still puzzled, eyeing her friends in confusions. Boa was silently giggling, Donghae is shaking his head, Krystal and Suzy are both quite couldn't stop from laughing and Sul, blank.

 

"Okay wait... I just said something earlier... then you said... " 

 

"I wish I was Taemin's mom." Boa finished Donghae's sentence, realizing that it was indeed a connection to Donghae's story earlier on.

 

Seohyun scratches her head, totally confused. Donghae have said anything? and it seems... good for their ears that it connects to her words? She's totally out on her world earlier that she missed Donghae's words.

 

"Umm, what is it anyway?" She innocently asked to Donghae.

 

"Okay, It's not really that a good one though, I was only like imagining of any possible things might happened in the future then you have to insert yours, I have to say, it was a good joke, huh?."

 

"Huh?"

 

"Oppa, just say it" Suzy slapped Donghae's arm.

 

"Ugh, I really don't know what's happening." Sul who is also puzzled just shrug his friends.

 

"I just said about you and Yoong... Hmm.. being married? and I told them that I guess Yoong will be the whipped."

 

Seohyun blushes. Married and being the wife of her boyfriend? It hasn't crosses her mind.

 

"Married? That's just later, I think Oppa. I still have a long way to learn from life. Besides, I still have two years to finish my studies." She said, though quite contradicting her own words. Married is one of her wishes too ever since-Just to be married with the right person every since she had been reading a lot of romantic books.

 

"Oh!" Donghae simply had one word.

 

"Hmm... you have your point." Boa added.

 

"Yeah, I agree with You too Unnie." Krystal also commented. "I mean, I too has still a lot of dreams to pursue."

 

"Like Sul?" Donghae teases, earning a punch from the young boy beside him. 

 

"You're not going to start it again Hyung!" Sul seems not please and left them. Almost all of them had a jaw drop watching their friend exiting their room. Krystal especially just made a slight shrug at the young boy.

 

"Tsk,tsk,tsk, you're out of bound." Boa remarked, shaking her head. Suzy and Krystal both had the same actions.

 

"Aigoo, I was just saying something you know. I didn't intended to personal him." Donghae defensively said.

 

"Oppa, How many times have you been doing it?" Seohyun giggles, asking the older. Donghae pauses, counting mentally in her head.

 

"Dang! it Oppa!" Krystal facepalmed, and left too, following from Suzy.

 

"This is not good. You know him. He looses his temper at times." Boa have uttered.

 

"Tch, fine. I admit. I've been doing it a lot of times. But It was only to make fun, you know."

 

"Like what you did earlier?"

 

"Yes!"

 

"I think Sul is just keeping it, then he suddenly exploded. Aigoo, my boyfriend is with his real family, Sul is moody... what's next?" Seohyun said in a cheeky way.

 

She looked down again to a happy family before them, smiling a little to every smiles and laughs from both his son and Yoojin. She sighed and turned her attention back to Donghae again. "Oppa, teach me later?" Then she suggest, to which Boa gives an approval. 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Seoul, Korea

 

Yul was in his last class, practicing his song for his later performance with the choir. Yep, he's back with the choir, but not entirely, just to welcome some new members for their choir.

He keeps on repeating the song over and over again until he got tired and check the time; 7:05pm. 

 

"Hmm... Probably, she's out." He mutters and gradually left the room to proceed to the HRM department. There, he saw his girlfriend gathering her things.

 

"Cutie~ are you ready?"

 

"Oh! there you are!" Jessica answered, having called. She didn't wasted time and jog towards her boyfriend, pulling him to walk their way to the theater room.

 

Arriving at the theater, they are being greeted by a great music. They smiled as they walk inside and proceed to took their spot besides her boyfriend's father, Professor Kwon.

 

"Oh! you guys are on time."

 

"Umm, by the way dad, I have something to ask first before my performance." Yul leaned forward to whisper at his father's ears. 

 

"Hmm? Something you wanna say my son?" Professor Kwon asked, eyes fix to his students in the stage.

 

Yul took a glance at his girlfriend first, before he whispers again.

 

"Umm, I was thinking of... going to... Cambridge University?"

 

"What?" Professor Kwon got surprised to hear it. "That's Yoong's University, right?"

 

"Yeah, That's why we wanted to go there."

 

"Why so sudden? It's almost Christmas my son."

 

"I know. But believe me, I am doing this to bring Yoong here. No scratch that. I'm bringing both of your favorites." Yul continued to whisper.

 

Professor Kwon turned to his son entirely with a rising eyebrows. "Favorites? You mean Yoong and hyun?"

 

"Absolutely." Yul have said, to which  Jessica also have agreed.

 

"Bringing them home? What's the reason?" Professor Kwon further asked to his curiousity.

 

Yul sighed. He exactly knows his father will be so strict when it comes to serious things. Plus the fact that Yoong and Hyun are both in Cambridge to pursue their dreams, it wasn't a good idea.

 

"Dad, Let's just say that... it's for the better for them. I can tell you, you will be glad to see them again."

 

"Chincha?" Professor Kwon's eyes lit up, thinking of bringing the best singers to his choir again. "That would be better if they'll be back in my choir too. I miss hearing their voices."

 

"Exactly what am I saying? So... Umm... can you allow us?" Yul was still this hopeful.

 

"Hmm... let me think it first. Later I will tell you my answer. So for now, Perform for us first." Professor Kwon suggested with a grin. Jessica just give her boyfriend a warm support behind her boyfriend.

 

"You can get his yes later cutie, I tell you." Jessica whispers, and Yul simply raises his shoulder and left them as he climb to the stage.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

After his performance, Yul make his way back to his father's side, but this time, they're already in the parking lot.

 

"Okay... So I have talk to my friend." Professor Kwon shared, after he ended the call in his phone. He faces entirely his son and his girlfriend and smiled briefly before he opened his mouth to say, "It's already book. The day after tomorrow is the fligth."

 

"Omo! Thank You so much Dad!" Yul and Jessica said in unison, embracing the old man as gratitude.

 

"Wait, wait... " But it seems Professor Kwon has another thing to say. He pulled over from the hug quickly from them.

 

"What is it, Dad?" Excited, Yul can't help and really squeezes his girlfriend's arms.

 

"Do tell me once you guys have landed there... and... wait... It's dinner time, can I borrow the two of you?" Professor Kwon had grins across his face, offering it to the two youngsters.

 

"Of course. We would to." The couple cried at their happiness, hugging each other.

 

Yoong, We are saving you and hyun, please do wait for us. Jessica thought while receiving her boyfriend's giggle.

 

"Alright, shall we?" Professor Kwon offered the ride almost immediately.

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

"Guess what guys?!"

 

[What? good news?]

 

Yul look at the across him before he proceeds, "The plans are now approved. My father already talk to his friend. We are on the go!"

 

Jessica was munching his pop corn while having an intense battle of cheese from Professor Kwon when she thought of breaking it and loudly says,

 

"Let's go guys!!!" Professor Kwon on the side smirked and said, "Check" to which Jessica hastily whines at the old man's cheat. Yul could only shake his head as he continue his conversation with Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

["Omo! That's totally a good news Yul. I'm so grateful."]

 

"I thougth my father wouldn't let us actually, but you know him, a lot of pauses first." Yul giggles.

 

"Yah! son! as if you don't know me!" Professor Kwon complains, after hearing his son. Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter