Clever

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dang! everyone is excited for the wedding?

me, it'll not be easy. keke...

anyway, thanks for the votes again! ^^

daebak!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Restaurant]

 

 

"One chicken. Oh no, Make it 5. Yeah... and uhmm... spaghetti please. Sweet potato too. Just once... and Uhmm... 4 salads.. Thanks!" 

 

Yoong hastily left the counter, as he turns his body around to walk back to their table. Seohyun is across him while Taemin is in his side, playing with his ipad.

 

He smile to Seohyun, reaching for her two hands almost immediately.

 

"Yoong, I don't think Taemin will ever like the idea of us living together." But somehow, Seohyun was still so bothered and can't give the same smile towards him. She whispers to her fiance, to make sure the kid won't hear her. However, Yoong doesn't bother her worries.

 

"We need these documents for do the civil wedding." He passed a piece of paper to Seohyun, where he listed all the documents they needed for their civil wedding. Seohyun sighed at his avoidance, accepting the paper peacefully.

 

"By tonight, we need your mother's signature for her approval... Since your mother will be leaving in three days..." Yoong added, smiling so sweet to her.

 

Seohyun was agape. She couldn't believe that her fiance had plan for it in just a mere time. It amazed her.

 

"When did you start on planning this?" she asked amusingly. 

 

Yoong release her fiancee's hold, reaches for her cheeks to caress them. "Hmm... three days ago. Hehe... I'm sorry, I didn't mentioned it to you." and he also grins.

 

"Okay. You really did surprise me baby. Tch, such a clever move." Seohyun praises, holding Yoong's hand to hers. "That mind of yours is quite unpredictable." she added, while eyes couldn't off of him. Yoong played with his fiancee's ring once again.

 

"You really should know too that I have more plans for the future. For our future. Just wait and see." Yoong beams, thinking more of his plans in the future.

 

In a short while, a waiter approach them to have brought their order. 

 

"Sir, here's your order."

 

"Oh Thanks." Yoong handed their bills in advance as he also set the food in their table. 

 

"Yoong, Taemin. Look at him." Seohyun nudges, noticing the kid still not bothering the food even.

 

The couple both gazes down to the kid in Yoong's side. Taemin is still that engross in a game in his ipad. Both of them sighed at the sight, surely sad to see how stubborn was he. Though the entire trip was a success, the kid is only loving his company. He didn't bother to try on ineracting on Seohyun.

 

"Taemin, let's eat?" Seohyun offered her own sweet potato. But the younger looked up to Yoong instead.

 

"Papa. Can you please pass me my spaghetti?" Little Taemin requested. Yoong took a glance to Seohyun as he passes his pack lunch. Taemin happily accepted his own lunch. He started to eat, setting aside the ipad first.

 

Seohyun smiled a little towards Taemin with sadness. Her eyes diverted back to her fiance, only to have his hand on hers again for a comfort.

 

"It's Okay. He'll like you once we'll be living together.Sooner or later." Yoong caresses her right hand, earning her sweet smile. She can feel it. Yoong is doing his best for her and Taemin. His assurance is enough for her to not worry for the future.

 

"I know. I'm just a little.. sad."

 

"Do eat yours already. We'll be off in a while." Yoong passes a salad as well.

 

"Thanks, Baby."

 

"No Problem." Yoong whispered back. Their eyes were into Taemin again, having the same feeling about their future. A future they wishes will not give them hard times.

 

Life, as they call it, it's unpredictable. But no matter what as Love and care they both share, it'll not give them weakness. Together, they know they can make it. Both having the same faith for their future.

 

 

 

--***--

 

 

 

[Kwon Residence]

 

 

"What is your father doing?!" 

 

"Why? is there something bad about it?"

 

"It's not like that! It's just that... he's already using his power. Jessica, You know I'm not that kind of a person." Yul argues. 

 

"Look, father only likes us to be known. That's all he wanted." Jessica argues, defensing her father.

 

"But Jess... "

 

"Easy can't you? It's just a ceremonial, nothing more." Jessica shrugs her shoulders.

 

Yul sighed as he settle himself in a chair. They're in the garden for a talk. Or rather, to argue about Mister Jung's plan. He put his two hands in his forehead, massaging it.

 

Jessica sat next to him, reaching for his two hands to comfort him. "I'm sorry if this isn't good for you. But, can't we obey them? It's been traditionally done by some parents."

 

Yul hold Jessica back, gazing at her with a sweary smile. "You thought so?"

 

"Yes. No worries, Okay?" Jessica assured him with a sweet smile, reaches for his cheeks and caress them. Both shared the same smiles. 

 

"Tch, can I still complain?" Yul sighed with a smile.

 

"So it's Okay now?" Jessica giggles, seeing Yul in defeat.

 

"Not until we'll be married."

 

"Haha! so adorable. Come here." Jessica opens her arms, telling him for a hug. Yul complied, resting his chin in her shoulder right away. Jessica smile in contempt, feeling herself so contented in Yul's love. 

 

"Next week... that means, I'm going to have my leave." Yul sighed at the thought, caressing Jessica's hair behind.

 

"Yes. And... we need to attend a lot of seminars for our wedding. Ugh! wedding preparations is really that tiring." Jessica suddenly complains, realizing how difficult it is to prepare for a wedding.

 

"Yeah, and I feel like giving up?"

 

"Yah!" Jessica urgely slapped Yuri's arm for sharing such a thought. But Yul stick his tongue out, showing that he's just joking.

 

"Aish! Here he is again. Can't you grow up? You're like Yoong!"

 

"Yah! I'm not like Yoong. I'm not childish like him."

 

"Kidding me." Jessica once again slapped Yul's arm, earning a playful hurtful expressions from him. 

 

 

--***---

 

 

[Im's Residence]

 

 

"We are home." Yoong announces, as soon as the car pulled over in front of his residence. Seohyun and Taemin both jolted up from his voice, yawning at the same as they had just woke up. Both are exhaust, doesn't mind to greet Yoong when they step outside the car. 

 

"Wow. I think I'm alone." Yoong remarked, chuckling softly as he followed them upon leaving the car. He immediately runs to the back side, carrying all their belongings as the two walk a little distant from each other towards the mansion. 

 

"Tsk,tsk. Sooner or later, I'll be surprise if I see them one day, so close." Yoong commented, shaking his head as he followed them behind. 

 

To their dismay, just before they could open the door, it opens for another person inside. There stood Mrs. Im, wearing a smile to welcome them back. 

 

"Had a fun day?" Mrs. Im asked, seeing the three people in front totally exhaust.

 

"Good Evening Untie." Seohyun shows her respect by bowing right instinctively.

 

"Yeah, we kind of have." Yoong answered, grabbing Seohyun's hand as they step inside. Mrs. Im who made a way couldn't react at her son's bright smile though, knowing that he had propose to his fiancee already.

 

"Granny. I'm hungry!" But before she could assume that everything is alright, Taemin came to gain her attention by pulling the hem in her blouse. She stared down and grabbed Taemin's right hand.

 

"We'll be eating all night long tonight Taemin-ah!" she informed, walking with him inside.

 

Meanwhile, The couple seems couldn't yet get their rest when Seo Family together with Tiffany greeted them in the living room. Seohyun who had a guilt inside her heart runs towards her mother immediately, and hug her with all her might. She eventually cries in front of them, saying her apologies towards her mother so many times. Yoong stand behind, smiling to Seohyun's mother.

 

"It's Okay now honey. I understand. No wrries." Mrs. Seo rubs the back of her daugther, telling her sympathy towards her daughter's feelings. 

 

Seohyun sniffles. "Omma, I'm a bad daughter. Really. I'm so sorry. You should spank me." with a little sobs here and there. Seohyun embraced her mother too tight. She keep her head low to her mother's shoulder, really sincere at her apologies. Her tears couldn't stop even.

 

"Shshshs... there's no need to spank you. You're big now." Mrs. Seo giggles upon uttering those words. It earns a small smile from the people around them too.

 

"Even so. You just came and I push you away. I'm so bad." Seohyun couldn't stop herself, tryuly bad about herself. 

 

"Seohyun-ah! stop that. Look at Taemin here. You surprise him." Taeyeon suddenly voice out after she saw Taemin walking behind Yoong with Mrs. Im. The first thing she witness is the younger's widening eyes to see all of them around a certain crying girl.

 

Seohyun tried to calm herself from crying as she eventually her back to meet all the Im's eyes. She chuckle in embarrassment when she stared down to Taemin. The kid didn't looked at her, climbing upstairs as their eyes met.

 

"Aigoo, sorry about him. Yoong, Hyun. I think you guys should change your clothes first. The dinner is up." Mrs. Im informed. Seohyun and Yoong eyed each other, before going back to Mrs. Seo in Seohyun's arms.

 

"Omma, we'll be back later, Okay?" Seohyun said, pecking at her mother's cheeks before coming with her fiance on climbing upstairs. Mrs. Im and Seo both had their eyes, smiling to see their children together, after all those hard times.

 

"I guess, we should prepare now?" Mrs. Im offered.

 

"Oh sure."

 

"We'll help." came Taeyeon and Tiffany's response too, following the olders to the kitchen. 

 

Yunho who was left behind, sat at the sofa with a heavy sigh. He's not sure if he likes it, but he knows something... "Yoong, you're so clever."

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

[Yoong's Room]

 

While waiting for her fiance to finish his shower, Seohyun settle herself in the balcony, talking to an important person she knows would be great to know. 

 

[That's very great Hyun. I'm so happy to know this.]

 

"Thank You Uncle." She thanked him, happily.

 

[Oh by the way, heard about Charles?]

 

Seohyun doesn't know exactly the name, but she feels familiarity. "Charles? Have I... met him?"

 

[Charles. You don't remember him? Yoong's cousin?]

 

Then it hits her. Charles from Italy that she once had a duet. "Omo! he's in Korea?"

 

[Hmm... Yup. He's basically new professor now at Dunggok. I had a chat with him earlier on. Do you mind meeting him again?]

 

"why not? I'll tell Yoong that he's here" She is excited to meet him somehow. She assume, Yoong would be also.

 

[That's good to hear. Anyway, Congratulations again! My son will be really happy hearing this news, Hyun.]

 

"Congrats to Yul Sunbae too, Uncle. I can't wait to see both of them walking in the isle as well."

 

[Yeah, me too. Aish! How unbelievable it was for me. Back then, I really wishes that it was you and my son. It seems, I was really wrong from the way it is now.]

 

"Aww... Uncle. Don't worry, Jessica unnie will always take care of your son."

 

[But she's not really like you Hyun. Jessica has quite loud voice. aish!]

 

Seohyun giggles hearing it. "She is. But Uncle, what mat-"

 

[You're truly an ideal type of wife I really had wish for my son. Kind, generous, beautiful, and most especially, knows how to handle someone's heart. Tch, what was in Yoong that my son h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter